Author Topic: Bye bye dollar hello endless wars  (Read 5717 times)

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
Re: Bye bye dollar hello endless wars
« Reply #105 on: April 10, 2023, 05:42:42 AM »
The question was, is war really just natural inate human behavior.

I was not talking about the rats in a cage experiment and shocks. The rats are fed and captive, removed from any ecological factors. I don’t believe ten thousand years of human organized group violence is the product of politically charged social media. The navajo didn’t leave Canada 500 years ago because of social media.That sounds like some graham hancock toejam. And I don’t believe that the human population is shrinking. I know the human population has been growing at an ever accelerating rate since at least the ice age.
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Online rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #106 on: April 10, 2023, 06:03:08 AM »
The question was, is war really just natural inate human behavior.

Obviously yes.  It is a socially acceptable path along the continuum of diplomacy. 

You missed my point on the other issues.

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #107 on: April 10, 2023, 06:55:56 AM »
I disagree that it is innate natural behavior. Killing isn’t socially acceptable behavior in fact killing is the most antisocial thing a person can do. And diplomacy is the opposite of violence.
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #108 on: April 10, 2023, 08:22:21 AM »
Violence/war seems more profitable than diplomacy/peace these days

As Russia, China and others are now directly threatening the strength of the US dollar more conflict is in our near future not less sadly imo

They will spin up reasons for it, it won't be sold as what it is

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #109 on: April 10, 2023, 08:36:49 AM »
I disagree that it is innate natural behavior. Killing isn’t socially acceptable behavior in fact killing is the most antisocial thing a person can do. And diplomacy is the opposite of violence.

"Socially acceptable."   That applies to within ones perceived tribe.  That also only applies to killing for ones personal reasons.  Killing outside of the tribe, directed by the tribe isn't called murder.  It's call patriotism.

A different tribe, a different religion, a different color, a different language and it's game on.

We have records of war as far back as we have writing.  Battle of Kadesh, Troy, etc.  Over population wasn't a issue then.  I remember reading about neolithic sites in Britain where evidence of a last stand of some tribal group in a village bounded by earth berm fortification.  Littered with arrow points an skeletal remains. Men, women, children.  I'd be surprised if there were million people in all of Britain at that point, spread between Cornwall and Scapa Flow.  Somebody thought someone else was the "other".

I have my suspicions on what happened to the Neanderthals.

The rat experiment you mention is an example of what I would call of intra-tribe warfare.  Even the tribe can breakdown under extreme pressure.  A similar case on Easter Island in it's past.

So one big human tribe?  Nope.  If a tribe gets big, there is an inherent human reflex to begin to fracture into sub-tribes.  North vs South, Balkanization, etc.

More human that opposable thumbs.  Always has been; always will be.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 09:27:54 AM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Online rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #110 on: April 10, 2023, 12:27:04 PM »

Humanity has been killing each other for its entire existence.  That makes it innate natural behavior.  You are assigning moral values instead of assessing it.

Violence / war is a form of diplomacy.  It is just on one side of the continuum.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #111 on: April 10, 2023, 12:50:41 PM »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #112 on: April 11, 2023, 05:46:17 PM »

Finance guy I follow .. about as concerned as I have seen him so far

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #113 on: April 11, 2023, 08:44:56 PM »
It's unfortunate that so many people have been propagandized to support the pure leadership incompetence while attacking the only guy in the last 35 years that actually had the power to make America stronger and keep our adversaries from going in. What a disgrace. Did you see Kirbys weak Asz talk about how the US doesn't acknowledge Taiwans independence? What a disgrace. Ohh, but UKraine gets to have theirs right? They can do whatever they want against Russias wishes and concerns with what went on on their border. But God forbid acknowledge Taiwan because China said so. What a disgrace.

If I were American leaders, I'd pull everything out of China right now and start it right in America. It would completely debilitate their economy while building ours up and making our dollar even stronger. Sure there might be some toughness in the short run, but its the only way to stop China from this now very probable attack on Taiwan. You stop everything right now and I guarantee you China would think twice.

I don't believe major business leaders in America will do it though because they are communist Marxist cowards who are seething at the teeth to push their NWO takeover with China, UN and WEF/World Bank. Make no mistake.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2023, 08:49:42 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #114 on: April 11, 2023, 10:15:48 PM »
violator you to young to remember but that guy in the 80s made it easier to send jobs overseas as a way to compete. still remember when mah bell sent all operators jobs to India or somewhere over there.

still remember secretaries making 70 or 80k in the 80s because he wanted a 400 navy ships. people think this just started. that's the biggest joke.

and no to your claim q didn't exist.

semp

you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #115 on: April 12, 2023, 10:09:46 PM »

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #116 on: April 12, 2023, 11:00:21 PM »
violator nobody wins in trade wars, we as users lose.

look what happened at the last one we spent more money. we paid for that trade war.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #117 on: April 13, 2023, 07:43:57 AM »

Sadly this just confirms the real reason the globe is forced to use the dollar...our military might and the threat of force not anything else

Many countries already figured that out the hard way

This is the main reason we are in Ukraine imo

As stated in my linked video it doesn't have to collapse just weaken to the point others lose confidence

Thank God for the killing power of our military might eh?

Eagler

Online rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #118 on: April 13, 2023, 07:48:57 AM »
Sadly this just confirms the real reason the globe is forced to use the dollar...our military might and the threat of force not anything else

Many countries already figured that out the hard way

This is the main reason we are in Ukraine imo

As stated in my linked video it doesn't have to collapse just weaken to the point others lose confidence

Thank God for the killing power of our military might eh?

Eagler

That wasn't my take away at all from watching the same video you did.  It's easy to see what you let yourself become conditioned to see but you should be asking yourself if that is the life you want to live.  I'm not saying your world view is all wrong, I'm saying you would benefit from hitting the reset button and applying a critical thought process in all directions.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #119 on: April 13, 2023, 07:59:22 AM »
My take is that our military is our enforcement of the reserve currency as we devalue and weaponize it for our own benefit

All other countries are worse than America so can't be the reserve currency

I don't think we need one these days so what would replace the dollar is not a question imo

Eagler