Author Topic: Bye bye dollar hello endless wars  (Read 5910 times)

Offline fd ski

• Silver Member
      • http://www.northotwing.com/wing/
Re: Bye bye dollar hello endless wars
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2023, 08:57:03 AM »
Many in the globe are tired of following the US example of how the world should be...

They are tired of "fat Americans " and won't mind to take us down a peg or two

Not sure if the US is any less corrupt and criminal than most other "bad" nations these days

Eagler

as someone located outside of USA i can assure you that most "others" aren't interested in alternative systems proposed by russia and china. That's only Russia Today messaging and putin's wishful thinking. 

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2023, 09:12:31 AM »
Howdy fd ski

As you are not American I appreciate your pov

I hope it is correct but basic economics would state otherwise

Oil was the key since Nixon killed the $$$

Now it is just military might imo

That is why I think it will take us fighting to retain reserve currency status .. we will make very good patriotic reasons for them, to save the dollar and our comparatively bloated lifestyle wouldn't be it.

Imo it is the real reason they are raising rates...to give it back some value but that action is being reversed via continuous QE..though the fed doesn't call the $$$ they are printing to save crappy banks now that.

Yes the only thing slowing or stopping this proceeding as quickly as it could go is the fact we are the least stinky turd in the pile currently but will change if we send the globe into a nice recession playing god with our currency imo

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2023, 09:54:06 AM »
As Larry Kudlow quoted last night on Fox. "I have seen the enemy and it is us".

The US leaders are our own worst enemy because they are using corruption to benefit themselves which has an impact on us all.

Those BRIC leaders know that most of the American people aren't the crazy ones enfluencing global policy. They know it's a select few major businesses and the leaders of our <can't say it here> who are batcrap crazy trying to push their WEF and UN agenda on the world. Can you blame those countries for not wanting to follow this crap? I don't want to live like communist China or too strict like Russia either, but who wants to subvert their population into a bunch of sissies like the UN is doing?

American dollar will be fine. Our private capitalistic nation is extremely strong because we allow our people to succeed and create their own wealth. Those other nations do not, nor do they have resources to achieve it. Hell, we have so much oil we could sell to the world and create $1 gas prices which would end inflation over night but they would rather push fear and watch us suffer. It is the leaders who are the problem, not the people.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline fd ski

• Silver Member
      • http://www.northotwing.com/wing/
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2023, 10:24:29 AM »
Howdy fd ski

As you are not American I appreciate your pov

I hope it is correct but basic economics would state otherwise

Oil was the key since Nixon killed the $$$

Now it is just military might imo

That is why I think it will take us fighting to retain reserve currency status .. we will make very good patriotic reasons for them, to save the dollar and our comparatively bloated lifestyle wouldn't be it.

Imo it is the real reason they are raising rates...to give it back some value but that action is being reversed via continuous QE..though the fed doesn't call the $$$ they are printing to save crappy banks now that.

Yes the only thing slowing or stopping this proceeding as quickly as it could go is the fact we are the least stinky turd in the pile currently but will change if we send the globe into a nice recession playing god with our currency imo

Eagler

and here you are wrong, my friend. I'm an American, just as you. USN veteran, passport carrying, whole 9 yards. I've been living in EU for 20 years now, to i see different perspective, that's all.

whatever bad things you say about USA, it remains a place most people would point to as desirable place to live. You may joke all you want about "freedom", but it is very real for anyone who ever lived in an oppressive regime. And before anyone starts mouthing of about Republicans/Democrats and how oppresive USA is, stfu, you haven't seen toejam. If you didn't have a volga drive around your area at 2am with secret police pulling people out of the houses and everyone around too petified to speak about it, you haven't seen an oppresive regieme.

Anyway, USA ain't bad. It has it warts, it ain't perfect, but it still ain't too bad. No sane person looking to escape poor 3rd world nation will pick china or russia. Most will give their right arm for EU or US passport.

As for financial stuff, profit trumphs over politics and ethics. Those who invested in Russia last 30 years lost to on money. That's basically every large corporation on the planet. China has been dicking around with their currency for just as long, artificially inflating/deflating it as politics dictated. House market crisis anyone ?
If you come accross anyone working in finance who tells you to invest into any security backed by china or russia, because it's backed by gold (!!!), take your money and run.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2023, 10:50:19 AM »
Thanks for the clarification fd ski

Yes we don't have ppl being pulled from their homes at 2am ..yet

I see France is in China asking them to step into the Ukraine mess and talk some sense into putin and mr z

https://www.reuters.com/world/high-hopes-china-eu-leaders-prepare-xi-talks-2023-04-06/

If they pull off a peace in that conflict I think some will feel differently

It's all about stuff these days and ppl don't care who or how it is provided to them

France is over there making more business deals too

Would you agree the dollar is as close to collapse today than ever before?

I am not sure America will have any say in it but their military interventions to slow or stop it imo

Eagler

« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 10:54:49 AM by Eagler »

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2023, 11:00:03 AM »
Thanks for the clarification fd ski

Yes we don't have ppl being pulled from their homes at 2am ..yet

I see France is in China asking them to step into the Ukraine mess and talk some sense into putin and mr z

https://www.reuters.com/world/high-hopes-china-eu-leaders-prepare-xi-talks-2023-04-06/

If they pull off a peace in that conflict I think some will feel differently

It's all about stuff these days and ppl don't care who or how it is provided to them

France is over there making more business deals too

Would you agree the dollar is as close to collapse today than ever before?

I am not sure America will have any say in it but their military interventions to slow or stop it imo

Eagler

I wonder when putin invades Poland next if you will suggest to Ski to be reasonable and negotiate and give putin some of their country to have peace.

Ski,  how much of Poland would you be willing to negotiate away to putin to avoid trouble if he says he wants it? 

Demanding putin stay in russia and not invade Poland is just war-mongering.  Give peace a chance. 

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2023, 11:08:47 AM »

I wonder when putin invades Poland next if you will suggest to Ski to be reasonable and negotiate and give putin some of their country to have peace.

Ski,  how much of Poland would you be willing to negotiate away to putin to avoid trouble if he says he wants it? 

Demanding putin stay in russia and not invade Poland is just war-mongering.  Give peace a chance.

Putin is not going to invade Poland.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2023, 11:09:45 AM »

Putin is not going to invade Poland.

Do you remember when they said they were not going to invade Ukraine?
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2023, 11:12:27 AM »
and here you are wrong, my friend. I'm an American, just as you. USN veteran, passport carrying, whole 9 yards. I've been living in EU for 20 years now, to i see different perspective, that's all.

whatever bad things you say about USA, it remains a place most people would point to as desirable place to live. You may joke all you want about "freedom", but it is very real for anyone who ever lived in an oppressive regime. And before anyone starts mouthing of about Republicans/Democrats and how oppresive USA is, stfu, you haven't seen toejam. If you didn't have a volga drive around your area at 2am with secret police pulling people out of the houses and everyone around too petified to speak about it, you haven't seen an oppresive regieme.

Anyway, USA ain't bad. It has it warts, it ain't perfect, but it still ain't too bad. No sane person looking to escape poor 3rd world nation will pick china or russia. Most will give their right arm for EU or US passport.

As for financial stuff, profit trumphs over politics and ethics. Those who invested in Russia last 30 years lost to on money. That's basically every large corporation on the planet. China has been dicking around with their currency for just as long, artificially inflating/deflating it as politics dictated. House market crisis anyone ?
If you come accross anyone working in finance who tells you to invest into any security backed by china or russia, because it's backed by gold (!!!), take your money and run.

Up until covid hit I think you are right. Once that hit it changed the game to allow them to shut down everything and lock people in their houses if they wanted to, which meant they didn't have true freedom. Just ask Australia about their covid camps and beating up old ladies trying to go to the store.

If you just go watch Klous Schwab and read his book. You will find its not about freedom, but of resource control. This guy whose dad was a Nazi is trying to shove it down our throats and he has a group of "future leaders" who are pushing this agenda. This is not freedom and it must be stopped because this is how they subvert a population into control just like China did.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2023, 11:13:00 AM »
I have never listed peace terms in my posts..just the need for it

If china gets mr z and mr p to agree on one do you think it is the place of the US to tell them what it should be?

I don't as it should be none of our biz but it definitely has been treated as it is to this point

I think mr z if afraid of losing his cash flow but china could pay them to go for peace and not war like we do now

Eagler

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2023, 11:14:14 AM »
Up until covid hit I think you are right. Once that hit it changed the game to allow them to shut down everything and lock people in their houses if they wanted to, which meant they didn't have true freedom. Just ask Australia about their covid camps and beating up old ladies trying to go to the store.

If you just go watch Klous Schwab and read his book. You will find its not about freedom, but of resource control. This guy whose dad was a Nazi is trying to shove it down our throats and he has a group of "future leaders" who are pushing this agenda. This is not freedom and it must be stopped because this is how they subvert a population into control just like China did.

You never seem to want to answer this question.  Every time it is brought up you deflect.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2023, 11:17:10 AM »

You should take ambassadors comments with a grain of salt. That was also before they pushed the needle on Putin and refused to acknowledge his requests and concerns about Ukraine corruption.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2023, 11:19:26 AM »
You should take ambassadors comments with a grain of salt. That was also before they pushed the needle on Putin and refused to acknowledge his requests and concerns about Ukraine corruption.

So the answer is, Yes.  You do remember when they said they were not going to invade Ukraine and then did so anyway.

Now that we have squeezed that out of you, explain why we should now believe them when they say they won't invade Poland?

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2023, 11:23:15 AM »

So the answer is, Yes.  You do remember when they said they were not going to invade Ukraine and then did so anyway.

Now that we have squeezed that out of you, explain why we should now believe them when they say they won't invade Poland?

How many countless times did Putin and the Kremlin speak directly to the UN peacefully about their concerns over the last 8 years. Can you answer that?
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2023, 11:25:26 AM »
How many countless times did Putin and the Kremlin speak directly to the UN peacefully about their concerns over the last 8 years. Can you answer that?

You're deflecting.

Explain why we should now believe them when they say they won't invade Poland?