Author Topic: Bye bye dollar hello endless wars  (Read 5895 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: Bye bye dollar hello endless wars
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2023, 11:29:02 AM »
You're deflecting.

Explain why we should now believe them when they say they won't invade Poland?

See, you refuse to acknowledge that Russia had problems and brought them to the UN as a resolution and mediator of their problems, but when they failed to acknowledge those issues, you act all surprised when they invaded due to weak US leadership? Get real man. It's one reason why I don't trust the UN.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2023, 11:29:45 AM »
See, you refuse to acknowledge that Russia had problems and brought them to the UN as a resolution and mediator of their problems, but when they failed to acknowledge those issues, you act all surprised when they invaded due to weak US leadership? Get real man. It's one reason why I don't trust the UN.

You're deflecting.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2023, 11:31:14 AM »
You're deflecting.

I answered your first question. Now you are deflecting my question asked before your second question. See how that works.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2023, 11:34:32 AM »
 The thread is about more than the latest neverending war...it's about the downgrading of the average us citizens lifestyle

I think it's coming much sooner than anyone wants to admit

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2023, 11:36:12 AM »
The thread is about more than the latest neverending war...it's about the downgrading of the average us citizens lifestyle

I think it's coming much sooner than anyone wants to admit

Eagler

And you can blame that on Leadership who refuse to allow America to produce oil and be dependent on Opec and Venezuela oil, who just agreed to cut their supply.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2023, 11:37:05 AM »
I answered your first question. Now you are deflecting my question asked before your second question. See how that works.

You can't count and you deal with money?

My second question was asked before yours.  Look at the thread.

But I'll answer.  First, I don't believe a word any russian ever says.  Or chinese.  They are conditioned to lie when ever their lips move.

Second, any concerns putin has about Ukrainian corruption are in no way a justification for an aggressive war of territorial conquest.  Period.  Full stop.

You and Eagler do nothing but say how corrupt the US is.  Are you saying putin has a right to invade the US now too?

Now, back to the question you are desparately trying to avoid.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 11:47:22 AM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2023, 11:47:43 AM »
You can't count and you deal with money?

My second question was asked before yours.  Look at the thread.

But I'll answer.  First, I don't believe a word any russian ever says.  Or chinese.  They are conditioned to lie when ever their lips move.

Any concerns putin has about Ukrainian corruption is in no way a justification for an aggressive war of territorial conquest.  Period.  Full stop.

You and Eagler do nothing but say how corrupt the US is.  Are you saying putin has a right to invade the US now too?

Now, back to the question you are desparately trying to avoid.

Wait, so you can't trust anything the other side says, but ignore their issues and then get mad when they strike because you ignored their issues? Why, I guess you'll always be in a war then.

Look at the attacks Ukraine committed on their people up north that Russia exposed and the UN did nothing. You are telling me it's okay for Ukraine to do that? On top of the corruption exposed by the whistle blower Bobulinski.

What benefit does Putin have to invade Poland? Why would he want to start WW3 with Nato? Further, why is Poland offering weapons to Ukraine if they want to stay out of war. That's just silly. You seem to want to write off the actions of one side while saying what the other side does is bad. It don't work that way.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2023, 11:51:12 AM »
Wait, so you can't trust anything the other side says, but ignore their issues and then get mad when they strike because you ignored their issues? Why, I guess you'll always be in a war then.

Look at the attacks Ukraine committed on their people up north that Russia exposed and the UN did nothing. You are telling me it's okay for Ukraine to do that? On top of the corruption exposed by the whistle blower Bobulinski.

What benefit does Putin have to invade Poland? Why would he want to start WW3 with Nato? Further, why is Poland offering weapons to Ukraine if they want to stay out of war. That's just silly. You seem to want to write off the actions of one side while saying what the other side does is bad. It don't work that way.

It looks like you're deflecting again.

Is your answer because they have no benefit in doing so?

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2023, 11:53:37 AM »
It looks like you're deflecting again.

Is your answer because they have no benefit in doing so?

Yeah, I asked why would he want to start Ww3 with Nato?

But again, you are deflecting my comments. Why does Poland think its okay to send weapons to fight Russia? Why should we trust the UN?
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2023, 12:02:57 PM »
But again, you are deflecting my comments. Why does Poland think its okay to send weapons to fight Russia? Why should we trust the UN?

Because they know they are next on the list.  Along with Romania, Moldova, and Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia.

The goal is to reconquer the old Soviet Union's geographical defensive choke points.  They are banking on their internet trolls to sow enough misinformation that the gullible Useful Idiots  here (not looking at anyone in particular) will swallow wholesale and undermine the West's will to resist.

The 3ft tall Slavic Hitler wannabe feels he eventually needs to take the Bessarabian Gap, the Polish Corridor and the Baltic coastline.

https://zeihan.com/russia-prepping-for-the-next-war/

In each case they will promise they have no intention to invade, right up until they do.  And when they do, a certain ilk will say, "Yeah, well Poland was corrupt."  "Yeah, well Romania was corrupt."  "Yeah, well Moldovia was corrupt."  "Yeah, well Latvia was corrupt."  "Yeah, well Estonia was corrupt."  "Yeah, well Lithuania was corrupt." 

« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 12:09:22 PM by CptTrips »

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2023, 12:15:20 PM »
Because they know they are next on the list.  Along with Romania, Moldova, and the Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia.

The goal is to reconquer the old Soviet Union's geographical defensive choke points.  They are banking on their internet trolls to sow enough misinformation that the gullible Useful Idiots  here (not looking at anyone in particular) will swallow wholesale and undermine the West's will to resist.

The 3ft tall Slavic Hitler wannabe feels he eventually needs to take the Bessarabian Gap, the Polish Corridor and the Baltic coastline.

https://zeihan.com/russia-prepping-for-the-next-war/

In each case they will promise they have no intention to invade, right up until they do.  And when they do, a certain ilk will say, "Yeah, well Poland was corrupt."  "Yeah, well Romania was corrupt."  "Yeah, well Moldovia was corrupt."  "Yeah, well Latvia was corrupt."  "Yeah, well Estonia was corrupt."  "Yeah, well Lithuania was corrupt."

That is your perspective only. Why attack a large nation like Poland first before all of those tiny other countries they could have a much easier time taking?

If Poland was truely scared, they should build up there own arms and not give arms away to help a fight a war they don't want to be apart of. It makes little since. If they stay out of it, they have a less chance to be attacked and have more money for defense of their county just incase.

Secondly, Klous Schwab, who enfluences the UN thru the WEF, wrote a book called "the great reset" to usher in the "fourth industrial revolution". He is directly decendent of a man who helped the Nazis, just like Soros, who is vaslty invested in Ukraine and helped the coup in 2014. Imagine that. Tell me who are the Nazis again? Who is Tinybook (what I call him)? Why are they allowed to push their anti freedom agenda on the world using Ukraine as a honeypot for their agenda? Why is the UN allowing this? Why is the EU allowing this?

Why is America cutting off it's own foot by not being energy dependent and pushing chinsese electric agenda with slave mines in Africa?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 12:19:11 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2023, 12:25:40 PM »
If Poland was truely scared, they should build up there own arms and not give arms away to help a fight a war they don't want to be apart of.

Actually no, it's not just my perspective.  I believe that is the assumption of most the Western military planners. It's why he invaded Georgia, and Crimea, and Ukraine.  After Georgia, Crimea, and Ukraine, you completely fall for his line that he is not going further?  Did you not study WWII?  Did Hitler stop with Austria? 

The reason Poland is sending arms to Ukraine is to stop russia on Ukraine soil, so they don't have to stop them on Polish soil.  Surely you can see why that is preferable to them.

The same reason we are sending arms to Ukraine.  It is better to stop russia there than to have to commit troops to stop them when they next attack a NATO country.  Surely you can see why that is preferable to us.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2023, 12:33:59 PM »
Actually no, it's not just my perspective.  I believe that is the assumption of most the Western military planners. It's why he invaded Georgia, and Crimea, and Ukraine.  After Georgia, Crimea, and Ukraine, you completely fall for his line that he is not going further?  Did you not study WWII?  Did Hitler stop with Austria? 

The reason Poland is sending arms to Ukraine is to stop russia on Ukraine soil, so they don't have to stop them on Polish soil.  Surely you can see why that is preferable to them.

The same reason we are sending arms to Ukraine.  It is better to stop russia there than to have to commit troops to stop them when they next attack a NATO country.  Surely you can see why that is preferable to us.

Well, if Putin understands history, then invading those countries would be a big mistake. Just like it was for Hitler.

I believe all they are doing is prolonging a war by sending weapons to Ukraine along with increasing the risk of being attacked for doing so, while limiting their ability to get new production of equipment and build up their arms for defense.

It would be very stupid for Russia to attack NATO in this regard. Which is why they haven't.

Again, all of thus wouldn't have happened if the UN wasn't corrupt and atleast honored Russias wishes without trying to sneakily committ corruption in Ukraine thru the UN agedna. It's smart not to write off the qualms of country who has repeatedly brought their qualms to the UN for support.The US/UN has no right to operate secretly through DARPA and other programs on Russias border just like they don't have a right to have operations in Cuba or Mexico.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 12:39:31 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2023, 12:43:20 PM »
Well, if Putin understands history, then invading those countries would be a big mistake. Just like it was for Hitler.

No, the lesson putin has learned from his apologists in the West is that he can get away with it.  The West didn't stand up to him in Georgia, or Crimea, etc.  The West is at fault, but only for not standing up to him sooner. 

One at a time and throw out some lame justification talking points for his army of Useful Idiots to parrot.

He believes the alliance is weak and divided and filled with conspiracy theorists that will undermine the obvious self-interest of Western nations to stand firm against his aggression.

If all else fails, he believes he has a higher pain tolerance and with enough casualties NATO will break apart and US Useful Idiots will demand we get out.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 12:45:28 PM by CptTrips »

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2023, 12:52:14 PM »
No, the lesson putin has learned from his apologists in the West is that he can get away with it.  The West didn't stand up to him in Georgia, or Crimea, etc.  The West is at fault, but only for not standing up to him sooner. 

One at a time and throw out some lame justification talking points for his army of Useful Idiots to parrot.

He believes the alliance is weak and divided and filled with conspiracy theorists that will undermine the obvious self-interest of Western nations to stand firm against his aggression.

If all else fails, he believes he has a higher pain tolerance and with enough casualties NATO will break apart and US Useful Idiots will demand we get out.

And yet you are the one pretending that the west hasn't doesn't anything in the last 30 years in the middle east to undermine trust and relations with Russia. Only the UN is allowed to invade and take out leaders, right lybia, right multiple countries in Africa, right almost Syria? Right Iraq? Right Kuwait?  Who said America had the right to do that? I certainly dont agree with those countries, but we had no right to be there. If I recall, the west stole Crimea from Russia for THEIR benefit, and when the US elected a weak fraud, they took it back, just like what you are seeing now. See what happens when you allow weakness to prevail due to spite?
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-