Author Topic: A THREAT  (Read 359 times)

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
A THREAT
« on: April 30, 2023, 04:45:08 PM »
I  have screen shot of 99Capera making a threat against another player! How do i post it? Something needs to be done about his bad behavior!
Blaming PTSD for bad actions is a disservice for us other vets!
US ARMY   66-69
AkCaine

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
Re: A THREAT
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2023, 05:37:08 PM »
Call Hitech, send him an email with the offending data, It is not for the forum.
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2023, 05:38:11 PM »
Bear in mind you will not get any feedback. It will be a private matter between Hitech and the individual.
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2023, 05:27:33 AM »
If you get a reply at all?  Dale has had his hands full of late, so...?   Eh, I had a rodent/gopher issue like this a few times of late.  Almost gave him an address...of where to meat...had pity and talked myself out of it. He knoweth not who he was antagonising...and we have lost enough players, without my adding to the number.   Emailed.....crickets :bhead  Is what it is...just a game. Little donuts, will be little donuts.  Bless their hearts :aok   
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain