Author Topic: Have you gotten better or worse  (Read 1328 times)

Offline Drano

• Platinum Member
Re: Have you gotten better or worse
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2023, 11:03:06 AM »
Eagler that's just part of the whole VR thing. Your gonna shift around in your chair ever so slightly every time you look around and that throws off your center. I just have a button mapped to center tracker and yeah---it gets hit a lot.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

"Drano"
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

FSO flying with the 412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2023, 12:21:54 PM »
Eagler that's just part of the whole VR thing. Your gonna shift around in your chair ever so slightly every time you look around and that throws off your center. I just have a button mapped to center tracker and yeah---it gets hit a lot.

Yep that's correct

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Prayer

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2023, 01:20:57 PM »
Makes sense Drano.

There have been a few times where I have saved views while in a plane then take my headset off during climb out and just fly with pad views to find that the site is usually placed further to the right. I wondered why it was off. I would recenter from monitor and have a problem when vr was placed back on. If I dont move the site and save view while in vr it is a problem. I thought up until I read this post today that maybe my brain was not trained yet to match up the sites from both eyes. The default position on the site looks like your looking at it from a angle where you cant see the entire site. Thought I was just being a bobblehead every time I lined up a shot. I also now have the Center button set on my X52 Pro as C right by the thumb hat switch.

I Think I have my stick setup button wise dialed in. If anyone needs a layout for X52 pro. Still need to get a usb extension because my Saitek pedals cord is not long enough, still plays but get kicked out often.

Aim is still for the birds.

Offline Drano

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2023, 01:24:49 PM »
You don't have to re-save the view every time, just re-center. Look in the map controllers tab for a command "tracker center" or assign the key command ctrl+F4. Map a button to that by double clicking the button you want, select that command, click OK, done. Now every time your head position is a little off, hit that button and you're back at center.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2023, 01:30:11 PM by Drano »
"Drano"
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

FSO flying with the 412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline Prayer

• Copper Member
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2023, 07:54:06 PM »
That is how I have it set already with center track on stick  :salute