Author Topic: I am offended that you are offended  (Read 670 times)

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
I am offended that you are offended
« on: April 12, 2023, 10:53:34 AM »
Mindano map early morn. Player announced Cv at A22 and turned CV35 away. Finished sortie and turned CV35 towards nme cv. Took about 5 mins CV15 in sight shelling A22.Engaged Shp5 and sunk it.CV15 had been lit. Started shelling CV15 and sank it. Other player became enraged said it was his target. FU's and my parents were brought up. I told him its red and a valid target for our ship 5. If he wanted to kill boat he could of asked me to hold off. I will fire on nme cv group SHP 0,shp 5 un-till one of us is dead unless told other wise! What say you?
 :uhoh :uhoh
AkCaine

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: I am offended that you are offended
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2023, 02:01:49 PM »
If it is red, it's dead. Now if there was a request... fine, open for discussion.

My two cents.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2023, 05:03:03 PM »
By now you should know EVERYTHING you do is wrong  :cheers:

<S> hope all is well irl :salute
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2023, 06:10:06 PM »
Post the name so they can be shamed. Better yet post screenshots so they cant come on here and say you are lying
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Mongoose

• Silver Member
      • Kentwood Station
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2023, 09:59:15 PM »
I told him its red and a valid target for our ship 5. If he wanted to kill boat he could of asked me to hold off. I will fire on nme cv group SHP 0,shp 5 un-till one of us is dead unless told other wise! What say you?

That's valid rules of engagement and proper player courtesy.  No grounds for complaint.
My Aces High fan site:
www.kentwoodstation.com

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2023, 07:42:19 AM »
Post the name so they can be shamed. Better yet post screenshots so they cant come on here and say you are lying
that a violation of forum rules and would lead to the thread getting closed
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2023, 06:26:13 PM »
Public shaming was a thing, but too many offended people now
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2023, 04:30:23 PM »
Really?  Guy was having bad day. Mute him and move on.
Who is John Galt?