Author Topic: Which President…  (Read 1122 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: Which President…
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2023, 02:35:24 PM »
I do like Devils answer as well. If If If If if If If If if they can figure out how this tech works  ;) 

https://reddit.com/r/Damnthatsinteresting/comments/13in286/the_ufo_vid_shown_to_congress_last_year_was_leaked/

Yall should go watch some Secureteam10 videos on YouTube and expand your horizons on space ships and anomalies in space, especially pics that NASA has colored out. There is for certain things going on in space they cannot show us, but is coming out.

I believe the space force is soft disclosure of the Secret Space Project, which they have held secret for a while now. All in due time it will come out, I guess. Once the secret that aliens do exist comes out, they won't be able to handle the media, which I believe is a big fear for them. Their other fear is an energy source they cannot profit off and tax daily thru counters and scarcity. Once they finally have capabilities to travel at say  1M mph for example, they won't know how to keep it away from the people or use it to benefit the people, that is for certain, which is probably why it hasn't really come out yet.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 02:38:40 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion