Author Topic: Who else hates 'your' teams fanbase?  (Read 420 times)

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
Who else hates 'your' teams fanbase?
« on: May 13, 2023, 06:25:50 PM »
I spend a lot of time on Reddit and I swear to God that Cowboys fans are getting as toxic as Philly fans. They've become so embarrassing that I leave my jerseys at home if I'm going out in public.  I'd rather people get to know me a bit before determining that I'm kind of a rectal orifice if the situation calls for it instead of just assuming it by the clothes I wear. 

Anybody else got a beef with your 'teams' fans? 

Odd bit of trivia.  I'm also a Steelers fan.. look at my handle I'm always a bit of a 'dichotomy' LOL
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: Who else hates 'your' teams fanbase?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2023, 08:21:59 AM »
have never worn a cowboy jersey due to the fights. and that's between cowboy fans.

not even gonna mention the raider's fan base. bunch of idiots.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2023, 08:56:20 AM »
There's been some videos circulating of Steeler fans getting into fights between each other at home games.

That hasn't been my experience at Steeler home games or away games, It seems like the NCAA games I've been too have always been where the action is.

Most recently was at the 2022 Backyard Brawl WVU @ Pitt. I even got some good video of it, Kid did the "This is Sparta" kick on another kid... Both WVU fans.
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2023, 09:42:28 AM »
I've been a Cowboys fan since their first game at the Cotton Bowl, which I attended as a kid. I've grown disenchanted with the NFL over the years though but I still watch a game every now and then.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2023, 10:23:03 AM »
go read the cowboys sub on reddit r/cowboys and get prepared to get nauseous.  There used to be some guys on there that were dialed in and football knowledgeable. They all bailed due to the idiocy.  I read it every day because there's usually a decent nugget between the 'Dak sucks and we need to dump him' and 'Jerry Jones is the reason we haven't won in 26 years' and blah blah blah. 
And oh ya the three months a year of 'what do you guys think about my mock draft' posts.  Well son I think you need to go outside and socialize because you are obviously way too obsessed with something you have absolutely zero control over. 

I've been a fan of the boys since 1969 when I learned what a football was.  But todays fans make me want to puke for the most part. 
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Drano

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2023, 05:41:51 PM »
In between those two? There's more? Dak is the Cowboys equivalent of Donovan McNabb. Never gonna win with that guy. Jerry is the new Al Davis. Total idiot insofar as football but hey... He's making a ton of bucks on merch and tickets anyway. Team hasnt been relevant since the triplets left but it's all good I guess.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

"Drano"
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

FSO flying with the 412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2023, 08:43:06 PM »
Cowboys fans are getting as toxic as Philly fans.

They envy us.  Matter of time before they started to copy us.

- oldman

Online The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2023, 09:15:50 PM »
Im from New England. For the longest time any time I opened my mouth anywhere but here I got dumped on because of the Patriots. Im not even a football fan (GASP!). I love hockey even when my team chokes in the first round of the play-off after setting multiple records for the season, but the "Brady years" have made a lot of tick off fans from all over the country because their teams got crushed year after year.

With my New England accent there is no way to avoid the heat. Even wearing a Bruins shirt can bring the heat in Florida..... "I suppose your a PATS fan too?" Ummmm well no! Just because they won a couple of championships!

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2023, 09:47:25 AM »
No nfl in my home. Don't miss it at all.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2023, 10:38:44 AM »

They envy us.  Matter of time before they started to copy us.

- oldman

please do not lump me in with the 'they'.  Although I can see your point from some of the mouth breathers that claim to be 'fans'

Offline Mongoose

• Silver Member
      • Kentwood Station
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2023, 09:34:59 PM »
No nfl in my home. Don't miss it at all.

I do miss it. But the NFL is not allowed in my home until they go back to giving proper respect my flag and my country.
My Aces High fan site:
www.kentwoodstation.com