Author Topic: A new accusation against me!!!  (Read 3379 times)

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
Re: A new accusation against me!!!
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2023, 11:12:43 AM »
There is a RULE against fishing and trolling and you just did a sht load of it kid. You have to get back and at least graduate Grade school before you commit to becoming a loser Troll.
Dam I miss the "old Days" way back 20+ years ago and Rocstar was running Mission after Mission on the Bish side waaay back during the days of AH1!!!and we were an devastating force. That was the time when I could only stand a fight in the SpitV. After not so long I would become the unstoppable fighter in my P38-G. What a kick donut ride that monster was to fly!!!

This was waaaay back during my "Jeffer" days!
:) :D

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2023, 12:40:16 PM »
There is a RULE against fishing and trolling and you just did a sht load of it kid. You have to get back and at least graduate Grade school before you commit to becoming a loser Troll.
Dam I miss the "old Days" way back 20+ years ago and Rocstar was running Mission after Mission on the Bish side waaay back during the days of AH1!!!and we were an devastating force. That was the time when I could only stand a fight in the SpitV. After not so long I would become the unstoppable fighter in my P38-G. What a kick donut ride that monster was to fly!!!

This was waaaay back during my "Jeffer" days!
LOL OK has been....

Tell me what your doing for the game today?  :x
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations."Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s? It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns"Diaster
"Take your meds" ShadowX

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2023, 10:54:55 AM »
LOL OK has been....

Tell me what your doing for the game today?  :x

He's done more for this game than you ever will.

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2023, 11:55:19 AM »
He's done more for this game than you ever will.
and yet here you both are... not playing the game... bantering uselessly from the peanut gallery thinking yall have some type of sway as "forum members" :rofl

Paying members are what keeps the lights on you tard... yall are just dead weight around here.  :aok

« Last Edit: June 14, 2023, 12:03:05 PM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations."Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s? It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns"Diaster
"Take your meds" ShadowX

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2023, 12:00:25 PM »

Paying members are what keeps the lights on you tard...

A little bird told me that a lawsuit Dale won against another company that stole his code is keeping the lights on.
A yappy back seater like Jester wasn’t popular or fun to fly with, more of an unnecessary distraction than anything else---Puma44

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2023, 12:04:01 PM »
A little bird told me that a lawsuit Dale won against another company that stole his code is keeping the lights on.
  :x :aok oh that's juicy 👊 how stupid can you be to steal code and market it :banana:
"Take your meds" ShadowX

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2023, 04:52:15 PM »

Uses his code (sold) or stole it?

While I don't know of such information, I would challenge that's what keeps the lights on. $14 per mo from still 100s of players does a decent job of it,... even if that gossip is true. I'd have to hear it from the horses mouth, I haven't. That little bird could just be flying other sims and spreading negative gossip... anything to ruin the reputation and start a player migration. <shrug> We all see and recognize the attempts.

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2023, 04:53:16 PM »

I would like more birds to say more things about this!
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2023, 06:39:52 AM »
Uses his code (sold) or stole it?

While I don't know of such information, I would challenge that's what keeps the lights on. $14 per mo from still 100s of players does a decent job of it,... even if that gossip is true. I'd have to hear it from the horses mouth, I haven't. That little bird could just be flying other sims and spreading negative gossip... anything to ruin the reputation and start a player migration. <shrug> We all see and recognize the attempts.

The little bird was one of the people that made maps for this tired game and had played it since day one. And the other company STOLE the code hence why they got sued.
A yappy back seater like Jester wasn’t popular or fun to fly with, more of an unnecessary distraction than anything else---Puma44

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2023, 08:31:25 AM »
The little bird was one of the people that made maps for this tired game and had played it since day one. And the other company STOLE the code hence why they got sued.

I don't don't you, but I could find no record of the lawsuit. 

Could it have been Warbirds he was talking about?

https://www.gamedeveloper.com/pc/atari-other-parties-settle-major-game-patent-suit

Wild Bill owns the patent after HT sold WB.  So I doubt HT would have received any of the settlement.  $300k doesn't go far anyway.

I remember reading about the Wild Bill lawsuit at the time.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2023, 08:45:57 AM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2023, 11:28:43 AM »
and yet here you both are... not playing the game... bantering uselessly from the peanut gallery thinking yall have some type of sway as "forum members" :rofl

Paying members are what keeps the lights on you tard... yall are just dead weight around here.  :aok

Bantering?? lol. You are just the latest "Oh, look at me" guy. I've been playing and paying for 20 years you tard.  :rolleyes:

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2023, 01:13:08 PM »
actually its build into the game. it doesnt help you much, but i use it on occasion. its a key command to target next enemy

Careful!  Don’t confuse him with facts.  :uhoh

All gave some, Some gave all