Author Topic: So, trying to find the name of this instrumental...  (Read 277 times)

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
So, trying to find the name of this instrumental...
« on: June 21, 2023, 05:31:52 AM »
I'm wondering if anyone here would be able to find out what the name of this background instrumental is.  I'm having no luck pulling it....  Tried Audiotag and AHA music, no joy.

In case it doesn't start at proper time, it starts at 1:20.

Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
Re: So, trying to find the name of this instrumental...
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2023, 01:34:28 PM »
As the description says, "Characters and Sounds by Nintendo"... Maybe it's something that has never been published under a name?
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2023, 01:50:10 PM »
Very tough for a system to identify with the sounds of annoying typing every 3 seconds. After a few tries with Shazam, this is what came up, though I don't believe it is the song, but is pretty close in certain sections of the song.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2023, 03:06:00 PM »
Yeah.  Sadly I'm thinking it may be a "video specific" song.  As mentioned, the typing bit REALLY hinders things.  I've asked on the WoWs forum as well, and they are saying the same.  I am curious, so I tried myself and failed.  Some have access to things like Shazam, which I currently don't have the funds to splash for (ell, I had to let my AH account lapse).  Either way, thanks you guys for giving it a go.  If one of ya get's lucky, sure let me know though.  :aok
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2023, 03:20:53 PM »
Yeah.  Sadly I'm thinking it may be a "video specific" song.  As mentioned, the typing bit REALLY hinders things.  I've asked on the WoWs forum as well, and they are saying the same.  I am curious, so I tried myself and failed.  Some have access to things like Shazam, which I currently don't have the funds to splash for (ell, I had to let my AH account lapse).  Either way, thanks you guys for giving it a go.  If one of ya get's lucky, sure let me know though.  :aok

Yeah this is what Shazam came up with. But I too think it's Nintendo specific. Shazam is a free download on your phone.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion