Author Topic: Half a year until Xmas Eve!  (Read 312 times)

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
Half a year until Xmas Eve!
« on: June 24, 2023, 03:32:14 AM »
Although it's Midsummer and the Sun is as high as it ever gets in these surroundings I'd like to remind you to rather be nice than naughty. Let this small anecdote raise your spirits:

Rudolf the Rednosed reindeer is world famous for guiding Santa's sleigh through the darkest night. His brother Bruno the Brown-nosed is not that well known despite being as strong and fast, just as able to pull the sleigh as any reindeer in Santa's herd. The only thing he's not quite as good at as the better known ones is braking...
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
Re: Half a year until Xmas Eve!
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2023, 03:41:02 AM »
There's a reason why Santa sometimes prefers not so good brakes...

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2023, 04:59:35 AM »
I thought it was because Randolph was always trying to get a promotion from Santa
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline save

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2023, 05:24:17 AM »
Another reason to remember to save your summer holiday for winter season instead
My ammo last for 6 Lancasters, or one Yak3.
"And the Yak 3 ,aka the "flying Yamato"..."
-Caldera

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2023, 08:23:22 AM »
I thought it was because Randolph was always trying to get a promotion from Santa

Not a fan of Randolph!
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!