Author Topic: The Judge cheating  (Read 1255 times)

Offline HamrDown

• Copper Member
The Judge cheating
« on: July 04, 2023, 06:23:42 AM »
By now, many have seen this guy turn a 190 or any plane 180 at 400+ MPH and hit you with 2 cannon rounds at 500ft. Time to do something about this guy.  :bhead :noid

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: The Judge cheating
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2023, 07:22:10 AM »
Stay out of his 11 to 1 and you won't have a problem

He isn't purposely cheating imo

He loses if you can get him into a t&b but his aim and his connection makes his frontal attack impossible to win most times

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2023, 08:35:20 AM »
A smooth stick doesn’t need to spray and pray. (Like me)
Just a few well placed canon rounds.

I think these accusation come from playing other games where it does happen. Therefore, its a go to accusation in AH where its never proven and very less likely to happen.

Some of these people have been playing 20-30 yrs. They are skilled.

>Don’t jump to reckless accusations. Unless you can prove it, don’t say it.<
Prove first, speak later

It just makes one look the poor loser, or SLS (Sore Loser Syndrome) scream “cheat”.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2023, 09:38:42 AM »
Well...this certainly won't end well.  :devil

<S>

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2023, 09:47:02 AM »
The ONLY pilots that complain about the Judge are the ones that have never been beat legitimately by ANYBODY. and will let you know that on 200. You will never get a "good fight" from these "aces" in the text buffer. It is always the same people..

As a knight he killed me daily. Learned a few things. If you have the altitude you had better be fast, because he will be VERY fast, and will zoom up to your six and you will die. What Eagler said, that is the dead zone. If you catch him slow he is very good in the scissor. He is a master at staying fast and knows the D9 inside and out. With my films its not so much the gunnery, its the ability to stay fast that stands out.

As a bish he is fun to fight with. Looking for the fight I always look for him along with a few others.
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline HamrDown

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2023, 10:09:50 AM »
Stay out of his 11 to 1 and you won't have a problem

He isn't purposely cheating imo

He loses if you can get him into a t&b but his aim and his connection makes his frontal attack impossible to win most times

Eagler

Good advice <S> Lynryd - Think I am going to quit the game for a while.

Offline Golden Dragon

• Copper Member
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2023, 11:01:05 AM »
The Judge isn't cheating in my opinion. I just changed tactics accordingly for high 190s.  He hos every merge and as I prefer American rides I'll always lose to the cannons so I just don't merge with high 190s now.  I've been moving away from trying to merge anyway as more than 90 percent of the time the opponent is just going to pull at the last second to squirt cannon at me anyway as I purposely offset my fighter for a fight.  As mentioned he stores a lot of E then zooms up.  Jazzi did it in the Spixteen, Simon does it in the F4U, and I do it myself in the Pony.  It's not cheating it's simply knowing your preferred fighter in game.  He can be very difficult to shoot down because of the flipping flopping nature of the 190's programming in game.  When cornered all 190 drivers do this.  Every single one.  To us real pilots it's laughable and ridiculous but in the end it's a game.  And it's almost impossible to land enough fifty caliber when they are spazzing out like that.

I sit in front of my screen laughing at all the timid remarks and afraid to doghfight accusations.  You're not hurting my feelings you're simply making me laugh.  Quit hoing, stop hording, quit picking us out of 1 v 1s and you just might find that the number and quality of fights improve.  In the meantime I'll just keep on "flying" my way.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2023, 11:05:17 AM by Golden Dragon »
Fight's on!

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2023, 11:19:12 AM »
Anyone who plays over 150 hours a month with over 1400 kills (probably more than ive got in 2 years lol), understands E management and ACM while flying one of the best BnZ planes in the game, is going to be a tough challenge for most players. Wish he could fly something a bit more challenging for his skill level, but it ain't my $15...
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2023, 12:28:40 PM »
He flys 109s and a occasioal LA 7.
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2023, 12:36:51 PM »
By now, many have seen this guy turn a 190 or any plane 180 at 400+ MPH and hit you with 2 cannon rounds at 500ft. Time to do something about this guy.  :bhead :noid
Yeah, stay out of his line of fire.  :rofl

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2023, 12:37:27 PM »
Someone got "Judged"
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2023, 04:10:19 PM »
Fought him over the weekend, he got me a couple of times and I gave him a 37mm enema. I didn't see anything cheaty going on, he's just a good stick and usually fights in conditions to his advantage (alt and numbers). It's not a unique style in AH.

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2023, 04:33:19 PM »
Good advice <S> Lynryd - Think I am going to quit the game for a while.

Bhaa! You’re just angry. Quitting for a while won’t increase your skills.

14 yrs ago I was once a pretty good stick, took too much time off and I don’t even move the needle. Almost like starting over.

Its like billiards, play every day keeps your skill and muscle memory and trick shots up to par. Take too long of a break and you’re not the same player, until you warm up.  I still get angry with myself for taking too much time off, its my fault.

Always someone greater and lessor.

Some of these guys are just monsters with a stick. I’m not one of them,…anymore.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2023, 04:35:58 PM by Animl-AW »
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2023, 05:27:12 PM »
The last guy to cause this much ruckus on the BBS was Skyyr    :D
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2023, 05:33:02 PM »
The last guy to cause this much ruckus on the BBS was Skyyr    :D

Not sure I agree with you on that, Shane and Finetime sure get a lot of attention recently.  :D
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76