Author Topic: The Judge cheating  (Read 1433 times)

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
Re: The Judge cheating
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2023, 05:33:59 PM »
Not sure I agree with you on that, Shane and Finetime sure get a lot of attention recently.  :D

There's always white noise between stations  :old:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2023, 05:53:04 PM »
The last guy to cause this much ruckus on the BBS was Skyyr    :D

I do find it interesting that their flying styles, plane choice, and time in game/kills per month, are eerily similar....
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline molybdenum

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2023, 07:07:32 PM »
You've been proved to have been cheating, hammerdown/lynard (shade calling out my position to others).  Don't think you will ever hold a higher moral ground here. Even if your complaint is accurate, which is probably isn't.

Offline haggerty

• Silver Member
      • Facebook
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2023, 08:23:41 PM »
Combination of a good pilot with probable flaws in the 190D flight model.  He has mastered how to retain rediculous E through certain maneuvers that shouldnt retain it so well.  Not a cheat, just finding what works in the games mechanics.
-Ninja250, -Spectre, -UBerHAGS, -FieroGT, -Haggerty, -Hellcat -Misawa, -Gloom -Nobunaga -Cobrakai

Online Bopgun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2023, 08:30:02 PM »
The last guy to cause this much ruckus on the BBS was Skyyr    :D

I don’t think Skyyr was even doing the same numbers judge does, maybe if you counted his three shade accounts.

I know a lot of people have issues with Thejudge, I typically don’t. I like how when he and I meet in the air we will call off friendlies and have a true fight to the death.
Ingame: StepSis

Stuck in the Washing Machine!

Offline fd ski

• Silver Member
      • http://www.northotwing.com/wing/
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2023, 09:55:57 AM »
he ain't cheating. Just a really good shot, if you let him take a shot at you, he'll likely hit you hard.
Secondly - very good E understanding. Better them most.
Thirdly - specialized. 190s and 109s.

Mostly gravitates to 190s and runs when he losses advantage or initiative - and rightly so. Annoying as heck to fight, especially if you're in a slower plane as he won't let you get an advantage and will simply disengage.

Get a faster plane and run him down. La7/Temp or another dora will do. Just be careful, he can wipe that thing around if you're in D9 as well.

Offline popeye

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2023, 10:31:54 AM »
Not accusing him of cheating, but I would like to know why he shows up on radar when he shouldn't -- and is the only player (that I've seen) who does.     :headscratch:
KONG

Where is Major Kong?!?

Offline psob2

• Zinc Member
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2023, 12:18:11 PM »
think judge is just a very good pilot who has mastered the 190 D in game. not a cheat, just good
psob2, psob3, now BTPsob2

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2023, 12:23:58 PM »
I would be careful making assumptions if you're an 'honest' player. There are three dubious things about this player. In least to most significance he's likely using a second account and laptop to dot wingman to victimise anyone who has criticised him (which he can't handle). Secondly he has spoken without negativity about aiming assistance which is available on other games and possibly there exist PC ports of such code. Thirdly: his connection. Without any signs of warping (in other words the connection is stable and not accidentally inconsistent) and yet he is always (past a certain date has been) in advance of the position that you see on your end. He's seeing easy shots and on your end he's out of range or too much AoT. It is not proof but evidence, ask yourself have you ever seen another player display this anomaly? In all my years of AH I've never seen a single other player enjoy this consistent spatial advantage.

There could be some buffering code which creates a disparity between the packets of data which would execute outside of HTC's code and therefore undetectable by the inbuilt 'anti-tampering' software. Similar to an 'aim-assistance' app.

Lastly if this player is putting in 150-hours per tour as someone mentioned in combination with every measure fair-means-and-foul to win as much as possible including plane choice flown so very conservatively then there's nothing you can do to make his life any sadder and tragic. If you think about it.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Simon

• Nickel Member
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2023, 02:36:37 PM »
It is not proof but evidence, ask yourself have you ever seen another player display this anomaly? In all my years of AH I've never seen a single other player enjoy this consistent spatial advantage.
Precisely. Many of his defenders in this thread are either not dedicated dogfighters or lack the experience to recognize that something is amiss. Take a look at who is raising concerns (Trog, Shane, 'Shida, myself). We are not the 'cry wolf' type. I've had the pleasure of dueling some of these wonderful guys hundreds of times, and without exception, whoever loses the fight knows immediately why and recognizes the mistake instantly. To each of us, something is clearly and uniquely off with this player.
Lastly if this player is putting in 150-hours per tour as someone mentioned in combination with every measure fair-means-and-foul to win as much as possible including plane choice flown so very conservatively then there's nothing you can do to make his life any sadder and tragic. If you think about it.
Even worse is that he's so very young, and spends entire summer weekends playing a 25 year old video game against a bunch of old men and doing his best to antagonize with the stated intent of driving players away.
Perhaps he's non-ambulatory, so I'll resist judgement, but... yikes on so many levels.

@Lynyrd, stick with it bud. He'll burn out soon. His act is unsustainable.