Author Topic: Insane accuracy?  (Read 2515 times)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Re: Insane accuracy?
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2023, 08:15:16 PM »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2023, 09:22:54 PM »
Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations.   Dont pretend like you dont live off them, just enjoy your trolling.
I suggest you call Dale then and ask him to investigate :😀
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2023, 09:47:21 PM »
 This was a double post from the previous one so I erased it
« Last Edit: July 06, 2023, 10:20:35 PM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2023, 09:49:40 PM »
Maaan tonight was awesome! Absolutely epic action in the MA :cheers:

I know yall complain about this game not being what it used to be but hot dog this game is still alive and well. I salute everyone of you folks that helps keep the lights on. What a game  :cheers:

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2023, 09:59:07 PM »
Maaan tonight was awesome! Absolutely epic action in the MA :cheers:

I know yall complain about this game not being what it used to be but hot dog this game is still alive and well. I salute everyone of you folks that helps keep the lights on. What a game  :cheers:

July (Summer), Thurs,. 9pm CT, 117+ in MA.
Lotta life still in this sim, and it can get better.
The sim is better than when I left in 09ish.
I've heard most complaints for decades, from AW to AH, nothing is new. But they get rehashed anyway. They even have the same sentence structure.<shrug>
« Last Edit: July 06, 2023, 10:09:52 PM by Animl-AW »
Aces High III - Masters of the Air Scenario (video)
https://youtu.be/rQiA2yMiZf0?si=Ct5p_Vv0YXgmRxKs

Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2023, 10:34:52 PM »

https://www.fsd157c.org/apps/video/watch.jsp?v=328834

just clicked on this and before I watch it in full just gotta say I have never watched an episode of the twilight zone. So thank you very much for sharing ❤️ get yo arse back in this game bro 💪 👊

Offline haggerty

• Silver Member
      • Facebook
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2023, 10:49:24 PM »
I suggest you call Dale then and ask him to investigate :😀

There is nothing for him to investigate, an aim-bot wouldn't be altering the game or server side data.  I work in the IT field and know how easy it would be to program client side.  But it would only be beneficial for bomber gunning and woman guns since they arent fixed, worthless for a fighter.  I use similar programs for other games where its not cheating, but increases quality of life for gameplay.
-Ninja250, -Spectre, -UBerHAGS, -FieroGT, -Haggerty, -Hellcat -Misawa, -Gloom -Nobunaga -Cobrakai

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2023, 11:02:46 PM »
There is nothing for him to investigate, an aim-bot wouldn't be altering the game or server side data.  I work in the IT field and know how easy it would be to program client side.  But it would only be beneficial for bomber gunning and woman guns since they arent fixed, worthless for a fighter.  I use similar programs for other games where its not cheating, but increases quality of life for gameplay.
hahahahaha

So you admit to using aimbots in other games and share how easy it would be to use in this game as your reasoning behind knowing that I cheat?

LoL epic!

Offline haggerty

• Silver Member
      • Facebook
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2023, 11:07:17 PM »
hahahahaha

So you admit to using aimbots in other games and share how easy it would be to use in this game as your reasoning behind knowing that I cheat?

LoL epic!

correct, there is a reason you cant hit a target alternating its path constantly, only when the enemy keeps the same path for a second is when they melt.
-Ninja250, -Spectre, -UBerHAGS, -FieroGT, -Haggerty, -Hellcat -Misawa, -Gloom -Nobunaga -Cobrakai

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2023, 11:11:41 PM »
correct, there is a reason you cant hit a target alternating its path constantly, only when the enemy keeps the same path for a second is when they melt.
I love this  :x and I love you for this :banana:

:ahand

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2023, 11:13:49 PM »

https://www.fsd157c.org/apps/video/watch.jsp?v=328834

man you nailed it with this one. That's exactly tly what's going on hahahaha. Props for sharing  :cheers:

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2023, 04:19:32 AM »

Google Translate; "I am fine with using programs to enable cheating, I just haven't been caught in AcesHigh yet."

JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2023, 06:45:49 AM »

So you are saying if he is using such a program here it is unfair to you and shouldnt be used, but if you are using it for other games then it is perfectly fine since it improves your QOL?

See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2023, 08:07:03 AM »
Bombers..just stay away from them

Same with gv's..some of the game has never appealed to some of us

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2023, 08:09:08 AM »
I use similar programs for other games where its not cheating, but increases quality of life for gameplay.

What about the quality of the other player's game playing experience?
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234