Author Topic: Throwing Shade  (Read 1608 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: Throwing Shade
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2023, 09:39:18 PM »
Scott told me it was this

https://youtu.be/FXtl2Zcdzow

you should be banned for posting that song.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2023, 10:06:14 PM »

semp
Not the first time members of this community have called for my banishment and it won't be the last  :rofl :cheers:
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2023, 11:40:36 PM »
WTF did the girls stop screwing because of Covid or something??? you kids just... :eek:

Morph
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2023, 05:03:31 AM »

semp
ACTUALLY!  This a Scott66 possibility :rofl   I am actually thinking, this could have been THE SONG :rofl
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2023, 05:09:19 AM »
Not the first time members of this community have called for my banishment and it won't be the last  :rofl :cheers:
Oh!   :rock  Call for banishment?  NAH!   Yell to ignore?  EVERY TIME!  ITS A TRAP... Fin3time-1,2,3 kills..ITZMAAM...1,2,3 kills...sooner or later they might heed my advice? :devil :rofl
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2023, 10:49:05 AM »
Oh!   :rock  Call for banishment?  NAH!   Yell to ignore?  EVERY TIME!  ITS A TRAP... Fin3time-1,2,3 kills..ITZMAAM...1,2,3 kills...sooner or later they might heed my advice? :devil :rofl
I gotta tell you. Seems the knights have lost all motivation to play the war on an organized front against Bish in the last week or two during primetime. I've been able to rally them twice that's it. Makes it extremely difficult to compete against you guys when Bish are running tactical +20 players deep. I can do all the logistical work but at the end of the day to fight you guys from a war stand point we need bodies and they just aren't there.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2023, 12:03:16 PM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2023, 04:54:16 PM »
Watching Merv and 1stpar talk is how imagine Ai's converse...  :uhoh
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2023, 05:21:23 PM »

Yes!

They’re totally brothers they just haven’t done the right testing yet. Sure they’ve done lots of testing, just not the right kind.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2023, 05:51:36 PM »
more like ship robots talking

:banana: https://youtu.be/vn-QrACYbDA

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2023, 07:41:06 AM »
:rofl   Wouldn't AI use perfect typenese?  :rofl   :bolt:

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2023, 11:05:33 AM »
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline TryHard

• Nickel Member
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2023, 12:30:48 PM »
Well Well Well...Maybe this post of mine, wont go off the rails?                https://youtu.be/Eiju6hHdxd8                             :rofl
no more propaganda, its triumph of the ill!

WEST BERLIN  :salute

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2023, 05:18:52 AM »
https://youtu.be/nM4okRvCg2g
:rofl  Who is Who?  Little feller is you? Or is little feller Mothman?   You know where I fall as to that query..right? Right? RIGHT?  :rock YES Dang it!   :devil Mothman sent me that "Hook up" video tape!Ok was just a picture... :uhoh  How dare you...cheated on me?  With a CRYPTID?????  I am gonna have to drag my True Wingman, 20 minutes away, to get a picture of ULBlizz and I, hugging Mothman?  THE REAL MOTHMAN :devil  Damn I love you guys!

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2023, 05:23:09 AM »
no more propaganda, its triumph of the ill!

WEST BERLIN  :salute
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl  Too funny!!!  I hadn't seen this one before either :angel: :devil

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2023, 12:56:30 PM »
:rofl  Who is Who?  Little feller is you? Or is little feller Mothman?   You know where I fall as to that query..right? Right? RIGHT?  :rock YES Dang it!   :devil Mothman sent me that "Hook up" video tape!Ok was just a picture... :uhoh  How dare you...cheated on me?  With a CRYPTID?????  I am gonna have to drag my True Wingman, 20 minutes away, to get a picture of ULBlizz and I, hugging Mothman?  THE REAL MOTHMAN :devil  Damn I love you guys!
love you too brother
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait