Author Topic: Monday Night Madness in the SEA2--7/17/23 At 8pm EST--BoB  (Read 953 times)

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
Re: Monday Night Madness in the SEA2--7/17/23 At 8pm EST--BoB
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2023, 10:48:18 AM »
Sure, let me ask what's up with Puma's assertion?  It's not like you to let something like that go by without directly addressing it.

There’s no assertion.  You are known for HOing in MNM.  That’s a know fact and multiple players comment on the fact, and are not pleased that you continue to do so.

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2023, 11:36:08 AM »
Do any of you have any films to post showing this?  And none of you have said anything directly to me all this time?  I have lots of mnm films showing I don't ho, especially as a matter of habit like you are asserting.   Films?  Perhaps we can compare them for perspectives? 

There’s no assertion.  You are known for HOing in MNM.  That’s a know fact and multiple players comment on the fact, and are not pleased that you continue to do so.
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2023, 11:59:31 AM »
I am for guns set to regular MA settings..

The decrease makes it look like you have rubber bullets

You have to sit on one plane way too long imo

I am for increasing ammo loads if you have to change something...

If you think you are hoed save the film if it bothers you that much

As discovered in past accusations it will probably turn out to be differences in front end views

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline MDStampf93

• Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2023, 12:24:24 PM »
Keep doing your thing Jaeger, a lot of us appreciate having MNM as a way to log in and just fly and die with some good furball fun. Can't ever please everyone.

:salute
MDStampf - JG11 'Sonderstaffel'
Sgt Stampfli, USMC

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2023, 12:47:40 PM »
Do any of you have any films to post showing this?  And none of you have said anything directly to me all this time?  I have lots of mnm films showing I don't ho, especially as a matter of habit like you are asserting.   Films?  Perhaps we can compare them for perspectives? 

Not in the habit of filming, nor do I need to prove what I and others have experienced from you.  Just there for the fun, except HOing.  As expected, you deny doing it.  If you’re paying attention, there are comments on 223.  You are a known HOer in MNM.  Most players do it unintentionally, are quick to apologize, and modify their flying accordingly.  Don’t recall ever witnessing an apology after one of your HOs.  It’s completely up to you to accept and do something to remedy the issue.  HOing is an accepted practice in the Main.  Your choice.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2023, 12:52:03 PM by Puma44 »

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2023, 12:53:38 PM »
i backed off on the guns to level the playing field a bit. the idea was to make it more enjoyable for those of us less able to fly aircraft well and kill people well. only 2 people had issues with it. ill take it under advisement. when i change settings, it affects EVERYONE. this means your not the ONLY one. no one ever told me i needed to be transparent. many times ive said at the beginning, ive made some tweaks, see if you can guess what i did.

Eagler might be right about ammo. if i back off on guns you guys should get more ammo. probably not a bad idea. some people take a challenge better then other.

next week is jet week. guns will be normal, ceiling may be lifted. updraft maybe eliminated.

im going to apologize now to the guys that dont like settings changes. theres only a few of you.
i will continue to keep things going for the time being. the easiest job to quit is the one you dont get paid for.
for the record. i dont get paid for this. in fact it costs me money. its the fun factor that keeps me going.

Keep doing your thing Jaeger, a lot of us appreciate having MNM as a way to log in and just fly and die with some good furball fun. Can't ever please everyone.

:salute

its all good stampf glad you enjoy it! i do! thank you for the kind words.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2023, 01:00:23 PM »
I do pay attention to ch223, 2, and 200 and i guess range... i also film a lot but don't save everything.  I'll post some from June and early July and are very typical of my flying and shot choices.  You're welcome to count the HO opportunities I pass up and review the shots you may think are HO. I'll even include on actual HO, which again is an outlier.  Surely some of you must be saving films, i do because MNM is fun to review.

I'm always open to valid correction, and I'm asking you to back up your claim, and perhaps your opinion on the films I post.

If anything, people may see how fun MNM actually is and more will show because HOing isn't generally an issue despite your claims.

Not in the habit of filming, nor do I need to prove what I and others have experienced from you.  Just there for the fun, except HOing.  As expected, you deny doing it.  If you’re paying attention, there are comments on 223.  You are a known HOer in MNM.  Most players do it unintentionally, are quick to apologize, and modify their flying accordingly.  Don’t recall ever witnessing an apology after one of your HOs.  It’s completely up to you to accept and do something to remedy the issue.  HOing is an accepted practice in the Main.  Your choice.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2023, 01:37:30 PM »
Please keep MNM going..we already lost KOTH

We appreciate those of you that host these events- Jaeger1 and Fuzeman - more than you realize

I can see the burn out too

Just know we appreciate your time and effort even if we come here and whine about it like little girls..

:cheers:

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2023, 01:51:06 PM »
When yall said Shane and something about Hos.... I just pictured him as maybe acting like Charlie Sheen at the Playboy Mansion. I mean..... I had no idea.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2023, 01:56:47 PM »
Someone else with tiger blood flys the P40s in MNM. Jaeg steps up to be Emilio DuckDaddy.  Maybe I'm more like daddy Sheen in apocalypse now?  You can be big boned Brando...  :rock

When yall said Shane and something about Hos.... I just pictured him as maybe acting like Charlie Sheen at the Playboy Mansion. I mean..... I had no idea.

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2023, 10:46:06 PM »
Please keep MNM going

Jaeger has kept AvA going for these many years, largely by experimenting with arena settings and plane matches.  There is a lot of work involved (as anyone who has had to set up an arena knows), without much of a break, week to week, year to year, to fit into your Real Life. 

Some experiments are bound to be failures.  We comfort ourselves that we have contributed to AH evolution that way.  It all changes the following week.  Oopsy, a/k/a Shane, and Eagler's insights are part of that process.

Also, remember that not everyone can hear VOX, so it's a good idea to repeat important things on 200 or 1 (I can't remember which works better in AvA).

- oldman

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2023, 05:21:41 PM »
dont worry, monday night madness isnt going anywhere anytime soon. i have a thick skin. while i get the whining, its not going to bother me that much. my theory is, if you(not you but rather anyone in general) think they can do it better, go for it. otherwise deal with it!

Also, remember that not everyone can hear VOX, so it's a good idea to repeat important things on 200 or 1 (I can't remember which works better in AvA).

- oldman

i use the All channel most of the time!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2023, 05:44:08 PM by captain1ma »