Author Topic: Tired of liars  (Read 488 times)

Online Shane

• Platinum Member
Tired of liars
« on: July 17, 2023, 09:44:09 AM »
It's becoming wearisome how people lie about me. I have never ever said anything along the lies of what T24 is spouting - I do not use racial slurs or have ever expressed any antisemitism.

I'd send this to HTC (already reported it) knowing it will not receive any response - perhaps seeing it here may generate one.  What that may be, I'm not sure, but I refuse to stand for this type of slander from gaslighters like T24.

The attached screenies show his lies, the attached films show the nature of the conversation.  I suggest viewing films in 8x to capture the text, and then you can scroll thru it instead of watching the text slowly.

I've been mass reported for calling people "losers, snowflakes, lamers" the most recent one (5 days ago -2 left to go), so how could i be using ch200 the day before yesterday?) for saying "suck it loser" as we took a base from some locusts after a recent reset.  I know generally how the .rpt algorithm works.  I rarely even used masked profanity - the nature of my "offense" usually comes down to snowflakes not being able to handle being called snowflakes. 

I'm annoying more than offensive and there are tools to deal with "annoyances" - .rpt is NOT one of them, but HT has been going thru some issues, and there are no staff like in prior times, so players are able to get away with coordinating (abusing) mass .rpt. These snowflakes are not reporting players who use all sorts of profanity and political slurs (I do) so the algorithms do not kick in for them.  (Gaslighting hypocrites will always get pushback from me.)

It's being coordinated against me in the most griefer way - not out of any true offense. Stepsis remarked on it, I've caught some of it myself and have the screenies to prove. But again, HT has too many things to deal with to waste his valuable time dealing with a bunch of manbabies.   So, I just take my mutes with pride.

This will probably get locked and I may even have to deal with HT in some way for it, but i refuse to standby and let people slander me in such a way.

(edit:  thank you, stepsis, for stepping up in a neutral way)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2023, 09:58:22 AM by Shane »
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
Re: Tired of liars
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2023, 11:57:43 AM »
I think it's a symptomatic of the MA which has - through a long process of reduction - resulted in the only remaining activity being very rigid people (a few exceptions notwithstanding) perpetually carving the same groove day after day, deeper and deeper somehow satisfied with the invariant repetition.

Look at my P-38 Hammerhead video. Quickly exceeded every other AH video I've published in views and not one of the veteran or uber P-38 sticks asked a single question or wanted to discuss the BFM at all.

What you do Shane, is to call them out for perpetually seeking the lowest path of flow and they don't like it. Ironic the manifold comments around here and in game how the young people can't stand criticism. To my observation it's the other way around. To my perception since I've popped back in recently this place pretty well smells like death*.

* In accord with the Red Queen principle.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2023, 04:54:36 PM »
T24 is a moron.  :old:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2023, 06:36:16 AM »
Just fly and fight

Ignore 200 99% of the time

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2023, 08:07:09 AM »
Shane is his own worst enemy. He whines about how others play, yet he does the same thing. :rolleyes:
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Online Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2023, 08:16:15 AM »
APP, at least I don't coordinate an abuse of the .rpt function, as your fellow morning bish do.

Neither do I spread malicious lies such as T24 has.   It seems you're okay with it, tho'   
« Last Edit: July 19, 2023, 08:21:17 AM by Shane »
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2023, 03:32:34 AM »
160 views? Can't even get a good fuss rolling around here anymore  :old:

T24 is one of those players who functions with two different standards internally and externally. I've had him join my fight when it's already 2-on-1, making it a 3-on-1 and a countryman helped then its a 3-on-2 then after some killing it was a 2-on-1 the easy way and when my wingman stayed out making it a 1-on-1 and me killing him he bitterly complained about getting ganged for about ten minutes  :rofl
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2023, 09:06:14 PM »
Meh!!
There is a wide range of ages and personalities. There will always be a conflict somewhere. Dweebs are dime a dozen.
I've had dweebs attack me in the MA for zero reason, evidently just seeing my name made their heads explode (awesome). I think we can all guess who and why, in shades.

Try not to get caught up in the immature drama. It's a buzz-kill, and prolly their agenda.

Personally, I've never seen an issue with you, and taunting is part of the game.

Just have fun while you have it to have fun with. :)
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP