Author Topic: Continual abuse of .rpt - lofl  (Read 3649 times)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Re: Continual abuse of .rpt - lofl
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2023, 06:47:00 PM »
After all, there is imagery of people having fun that you longer are included with.

I'm coming back to join in mass reporting you.

You're encouraging more teamwork than the Melee has seen for years. 

Players can high-five each other after they get you get muted like they captured a base.

You've invented a new game mechanic.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2023, 07:06:38 PM »
What exactly here was offensive?  I said nothing on ch200 for quite some time other than calling out an 88 gunbunny...

If this isn't direct evidence of abusing the .rpt function, I don't know what is.

And here's a 3:30 video of a good 2hrs of text buffer where I paused/slowed on the ch200 text.  What could be considered offensive and deserving of a .rpt?   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whKD7YkAFlY

It's sad to see the griefers being given free rein.
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2023, 07:50:51 PM »
This.

Especially if you can't handle it.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2023, 10:25:42 PM »
The way people project has always amused me. 

I will agree that viewing the contents of the video would probably be too much for your fragile psyche to handle. After all, there is imagery of people having fun that you longer are included with.

But I could be wrong, do you recognize any of the names in the video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whKD7YkAFlY

Your biggest mistake is ya came in without flea powder on. Just ignore it away. You pay to post your freedom of speech.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2023, 11:11:54 PM by Animl-AW »
Master of the Air Scenario Video
https://youtu.be/rQiA2yMiZf0?si=QZEvHGf1Le0YlaHf

Animl's Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP[/

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2023, 06:38:42 AM »
Especially if you can't handle it.

Handle or not, 200 is filling the dialog box mostly with nonsense blaa blaa, when it's too easy to miss some important message. But for some it's not enough to communicate with own folks, they just have to poke and provoke the others. And then complain, when someone pokes back. I find it childish.

Anyway, there are those who regularly stick cactuses into the place where sun never shines, even they know it hurts. Some kind of masochism, perhaps.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2023, 08:20:25 AM »
Anyway, there are those who regularly stick cactuses into the place where sun never shines, even they know it hurts. Some kind of masochism, perhaps.

Or at least a learning disability. ;)
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2023, 08:40:17 AM »
Time is infinite, yours is not.

I can’t even imagine spending my valuable time on this planet by recording the chat buffer of an outdated video game.

Why can’t you just play and not talk to people. Clearly it’s not your thing.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2023, 08:48:16 AM »
Handle or not, 200 is filling the dialog box mostly with nonsense blaa blaa, when it's too easy to miss some important message. But for some it's not enough to communicate with own folks, they just have to poke and provoke the others. And then complain, when someone pokes back. I find it childish.

Yes!
The ones who provoke the most are the same ones who lose their minds when they have to take what they dish out. Its usually the weak who take it too far in provoking. Its a tell.  They do what would bother themselves. And then there actually is a factor that some people love to be hated, as an accomplishment. Toxic poison. There are professional victims, who thrive on conflict. They also have a smaller circle of friends.

The art of touting is knowing when to not go too far. Thats the only time its fun nudging.

As far as audience, its fine line between being able to tolerate it and choosing to not want to.
Kinda like when its snowing, just shut the blinds and its not snowing anymore. Turn it off.

In my situation, I’m not attacked because I act the fool, its because i offer to help the game former players wish would hurry up and die already for migration to their new fav game. Its not rocket science. I’m viewed as a threat. I don’t even know if I can help, but I try. If someone is authentic about the future of the game they do not attack someone trying to help. I have zero issue from paying players. Even those I disagree with on other subjects, I’ll wing with them too. Its not personal. But some will make it personal. Anyone who loves the game and has good intensions is my brother, the rest are vexations to the spirit.
Master of the Air Scenario Video
https://youtu.be/rQiA2yMiZf0?si=QZEvHGf1Le0YlaHf

Animl's Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP[/

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2023, 09:48:18 AM »
Yet you spend your "valuable time" humping my ankle here.  Go figure.  No one is ever forced to respond to anything they see on ch 200 - it's 100% OPT-IN.  Just like this forum.

OPT-IN
OPT-IN

You people humping my ankle are those types that tune ch200 just to look for something to feel offended about.  Generation Karens.

LOFL -   MOM!!!  He called me a gunbunny!!!!  (literally)   REPORTA!!  REPORTA!!  SAFE SPACE!!!

LOFL. 

Yet you ignore the profanity that flies across ch200 every day.  You ignore the cries of CHEAT! HACK! AIMBOT!  Every. day. You ignore people claiming outright vicious lies about me spewing racist crap on ch200.  And you wonder why I have so little respect for certain types of players.

It's never been about what's being said as much as who is saying it.  I have always pushed back against this kind of blatant hypocrisy - never been effective against me.  If anything, I take immense pleasure from peeling back layers of fragile egos and watching the screams for mommy.

Grow a pair you weaksaucers.  And get good.  You fly like you type on ch200, weakly and in gangs, unable to handle yourselves.  Nublets seeking faux validation from the community by riding my ankle.  OPT-IN, bois, OPT-IN.

Seriously, lofl. 

Time is infinite, yours is not.

I can’t even imagine spending my valuable time on this planet by recording the chat buffer of an outdated video game.

Why can’t you just play and not talk to people. Clearly it’s not your thing.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 09:56:17 AM by Shane »
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2023, 09:55:10 AM »
Yet you spend your "valuable time" humping my ankle here.  Go figure.  No one is ever forced to respond to anything they see on ch 200 - it's 100% OPT-IN.

OPT-IN
OPT-IN

You people humping my ankle are those types that tune ch200 just to look for something to feel offended about.  Generation Karens.

LOFL -   MOM!!!  He called me a gunbunny!!!!  (literally)   REPORTA!!  REPORTA!!  SAFE SPACE!!!

LOFL. 

Yet you ignore the profanity that flies across ch200 every day.  You ignore the cries of CHJEAT! HACK!  Every. day. You ignore people claiming outright vicious lies about me.

It's never been about what's being said as much as who is saying it.  I have always pushed back against this kind of blatant hypocrisy - never been effective against me.  If anything, I take immense pleasure from peeling back your layers of fragile egos and watching you scream for mommy.

Grow a pair you weaksaucers.  And get good.  You fly like you type on ch200, weakly and in gangs, unable to handle yourselves.  People seeking faux validation from the community by riding my ankle.  OPT-IN, bois, OPT-IN.

Seriously, lofl.

I can't imagine why people want you muted in game.  It's a mystery.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2023, 10:02:13 AM »
No mystery why you longer play - can't handle it.  I bet you'd be one of those mashing that manbaby button because being called a bunny triggers your fragile ego. 

Hell, you already admitted that you'd join in a cooperative effort to abuse the .rpt function. 

You're irrelevant (I still play at least) and have been for years.  Who touched you in such a bad place that you have to hang here and lurk in a game you haven't played for years, posting like you understand things - which you don't. 

You can't even troll the forums properly, lofl, which is what you try and do.

I can't imagine why people want you muted in game.  It's a mystery.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2023, 10:35:15 AM »
No mystery why you longer play - can't handle it.  I bet you'd be one of those mashing that manbaby button because being called a bunny triggers your fragile ego. 

Hell, you already admitted that you'd join in a cooperative effort to abuse the .rpt function. 

You're irrelevant (I still play at least) and have been for years.  Who touched you in such a bad place that you have to hang here and lurk in a game you haven't played for years, posting like you understand things - which you don't. 

You can't even troll the forums properly, lofl, which is what you try and do.

I'm curious, do you think these posts are effectively convincing players not to report you?

How's it working for ya?

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2023, 10:57:36 AM »
I'm curious why you keep trying to hump my ankle when it's just opportunity for me to reply with truths (that you willfully ignore?)

I think at least twice I've responded directly to your query.  Are you one of those "special" people that need extra handholding with basic cognitive functions?

Or you can simply watch the video and find something to pontificate about that may be more relevant than the anklehumping you're attempting?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whKD7YkAFlY  (trigger warning for hypocrites: imagery of bunnies occurs in the video)

See, you're taking a track that only decreases any consideration I might have given your comments/opinion - just like with the run of the mill hypocrites that hump my ankle in game.   I think we know what uniform you'd actually be wearing in the 1940's.

I'm curious, do you think these posts are effectively convincing players not to report you?

How's it working for ya?

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2023, 11:00:27 AM »
I'm curious why you keep trying to hump my ankle when it's just opportunity for me to reply with truths (that you willfully ignore?)

I think at least twice I've responded directly to your query.  Are you one of those "special" people that need extra handholding with basic cognitive functions?

Or you can simply watch the video and find something to pontificate about that may be more relevant than the anklehumping you're attempting?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whKD7YkAFlY  (trigger warning for hypocrites: imagery of bunnies occurs in the video)

See, you're taking a track that only decreases any consideration I might have given your comments/opinion - just like with the run of the mill hypocrites that hump my ankle in game.   I think we know what uniform you'd actually be wearing in the 1940's.

So I take it your posts have not been effective in convincing them to refrain from reporting you. 

And HT seems ok with it.

Good luck with that.

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2023, 11:04:03 AM »
Oh yes, why to be nice and polite, if it can be avoided.

My five cents... Over and out from this topic.