Author Topic: Crop Circles  (Read 3309 times)

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
Re: Crop Circles
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2023, 05:59:49 PM »
So, our best defenses against alien invasion are microbes, specific frequency sounds, water, temperature, and ? I guess if they are using these crop circles for navigation we could pretty easily misdirect them a bit.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2023, 06:06:24 PM »

Not buying that story. Films of them doing it over night or it didn't happen... plus boards would not make the center of the circle in my second video. The people in UK doing this would have been caught already, no doubt. Just not buying that that their methods would be as good as what we see from these videos.

Tell me how you do this otherwise.
So aliens wouldn’t need a machine? How did they get here without being seen?
How many aliens would it take to accomplish the task?

Amplified many many times for something not of this planet

If it was an alien, the motivation would be the same. To get people to notice it. 

One person's work I've seen on this captured orbs making rhe circle. It's the only one I've seen.

Competitive nerds from different schools. 

Aliens would likely have better means to communicate than symbols you can only see from the air. Unless they are sign posts for the tourist aliens. But seriously folks, nobody comes here any more, it's too crowded and the dinosaur exhibit closed down ages ago.

Considering these aren't really getting recognition anymore besides a few people, I'm not sure why it would be worth anyone's time and energy to make these. Furthermore, symbols are a way of communication, who knows exactly why except for the ones who may be in contact with them. I seriously doubt a team of people can do this overnight and not make any mistakes or leave anything behind.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2023, 06:18:17 PM »

OK.  It's aliens.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2023, 06:23:56 PM »
I forgot about computer viruses. I guess it's possible that aliens of a conquering nature with comparatively magical technology could be susceptible to our wily programming skilz. Yeah, probably not.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2023, 06:26:23 PM »
I for one welcome our crop artist overlords.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2023, 06:48:59 PM »
I just think it's a cool channel to follow. No one has really covered these with drones before and there is just something about them that is interesting. I've also been bored as hell so I'm just shootin the chit.  :)
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2023, 07:23:49 PM »
Too much evidence of displayed technology advanced beyond our public knowledge of physics to discount any civilization unknown to us yet present among us. I think there are three possibilities. Extraterrestrial visitors, time travelers, or ancient hidden civilization native to this planet. Your guess is probably better than mine.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2023, 07:48:04 PM »

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2023, 08:14:46 PM »
imagine the frustration of aliens traveling billions of light years only to do crop circles.  well I did start as a private in the marines.  so I guess the next step in alien life is mutilate cows, then probe humans.  wonder how much they get paid for that.

major communication is look we can do crop circles better than you

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2023, 08:29:03 PM »
So surprised this video is still on youtube, but I believe it's the one I've seen. Check it out. Gah, that background noise/music from whatever show that was is creepy as hell.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2023, 09:17:07 PM »
That video is a fake. The person who made it showed how it was made.. I mean it even looks fake to me looking at it.
Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2023, 09:20:58 PM »
So surprised this video is still on youtube, but I believe it's the one I've seen. Check it out. Gah, that background noise/music from whatever show that was is creepy as hell.

The guy admitted on National Geographic that he faked it.
Skip to 1:50

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2023, 09:21:53 PM »
Sorry to break it to you.

Santa Claus is fake too.

Sorry.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2023, 09:26:36 PM by CptTrips »

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2023, 09:33:31 PM »
BTW, I was waiting for you to post that. 
I remember that one and remembered the guy had admitted to faking it.  I had looked for it but didn't find it.

Thanks.  :rofl

But not to bust your ball-bearings.

I want to believe too.  I REeeeeeally want to believe. So much that I have to be VERY careful to not fall for BS.  It takes extra effort, because I really want it.  I'm just not willing to be played the fool.

However, like I said, there are much more interesting phenomenon that are more worthy of your interest.

The Go-Fast, Gimble, Tic-Tac type sightings are VERY interesting.  You start capturing things on mil-grade sensors, corroborated by multiple, trained military pilots, interacted with over an extended period of time at close range, while being tracked by our most sophisticated war ships radar, now you have my interest.

Crop circles are simply not worth your time.  Like Chem-trials.

BTW, I know who they are , but you wouldn't believe me.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2023, 09:43:33 PM by CptTrips »

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2023, 10:32:16 PM »
Oh no, now you will get him started on chem trails.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2023, 11:06:49 PM by MiloMorai »