Author Topic: Rubicon1  (Read 1273 times)

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Re: Rubicon1
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2023, 11:38:25 AM »
We used to acknowledge good fights via PM or 200, now PM isn't allowed, so 200 is your choice.  I guess this is coming from a time when people acknowledged a good fight, not sweet resupply runs on a town that was just steamrolled on a garbage map that Is too big.  Your right though.. 200 is best detuned if your feelings are hurt easily, or if you prefer not to have friendly chat with the other 2/3 of the game population.
:bhead :noid
WOW PM IS GONE NOW???
WTF IS THE REASON THIS HAS HAPPENED???

IMO stupid and the game I have LOVED for well over 20 years is dead and gone!!

What is next for me??? WOW
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline TryHard

• Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2023, 11:54:09 AM »
Oh no snowflakes did someone on the internet hurt your feelings?

Grow tf up people

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2023, 02:17:30 PM »

Grow tf up people
toxic

Same group who cries foul when they lose. Who claim victory in the shadows of a horde. Who perpetuate suck and a lack of any intelligence beyond their perception of reality :aok
« Last Edit: July 27, 2023, 02:20:22 PM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline TryHard

• Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2023, 05:46:46 PM »
toxic

Same group who cries foul when they lose. Who claim victory in the shadows of a horde. Who perpetuate suck and a lack of any intelligence beyond their perception of reality :aok

Buddy man, its the internet and not only that, a VIDEO GAME on the internet of course its going to be toxic to some degree especially with all the Egos in this game...

You old farts always call the new generation softies but I have a feeling you wouldn't survive 10 minutes on a Modern Warfare 2 server with out calling the police and possibly seeing a shrink after some 12 year old said he banged your mom.
Compare it to any other video games/forums on the internet if channel 200 offends you to the point you want POLICE involvement  :rofl :rofl :rofl you need some thicker skin.

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2023, 06:21:16 PM »
Buddy man, its the internet and not only that, a VIDEO GAME on the internet of course its going to be toxic to some degree especially with all the Egos in this game...

You old farts always call the new generation softies but I have a feeling you wouldn't survive 10 minutes on a Modern Warfare 2 server with out calling the police and possibly seeing a shrink after some 12 year old said he banged your mom.
Compare it to any other video games/forums on the internet if channel 200 offends you to the point you want POLICE involvement  :rofl :rofl :rofl you need some thicker skin.
my skin is very sensitive. I have to lather in the tears of my AH enemies daily just so I don't break out in hives :cheers:
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline Drane

• Nickel Member
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2023, 02:28:31 AM »
Wow this Rubicon1 sounds hauntingly like 99capybara does in game.

Cane, could Rubicon1(99capybara) be upset because you prevent 99capybara from using carrier groups as personal play toys?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2023, 02:39:56 AM by Drane »
92 Squadron RAF - Aut pugna aut morere - 'Either fight or die'

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2023, 08:10:15 AM »
Ya I mean we would hate to have anyone else use a boat but those two.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2023, 05:56:27 PM »
Had nothing to do with Cv groups. I killed tankman in a Tiger and away we went.

:O
AkCaine

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2023, 10:13:38 PM »
I like Turtles
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Mayhem

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2023, 10:59:17 PM »

Grow tf up people

Least the OP has been in the game and the boards for over a decade. :D
"Destination anywhere! So Far Gone, I'm almost There."
The Damned! (Est. 1988) Damned if we do - No fun if we don't!
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)