Author Topic: Rule #2 Double Tap Child Exploitation: in all of its evil forms!  (Read 387 times)

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
Always nice to double tap bihshtards with some .exeyomama

This map is great. Affords a country to be down 17% and come back +40% and not reset the map the next day :ahand

Outta run some .exehq on these whine drenched linda's and remind them of the true power of the dark side.

Feeling cute... might reset a map tonight... I duno?
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
Re: Rule #2 Double Tap Child Exploitation: in all of its evil forms!
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2023, 06:06:17 PM »
is there a translation button for this post?

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2023, 06:25:56 PM »
is there a translation button for this post?

Let me take a crack at the crazy…

He likes that this current map is hard to reset and he was going to take down HQs to prove he could force the reset if he so chose to do so. He feels no HQs make it too hard to stop a run by the other teams.

Merv what was my translation score?
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2023, 08:38:31 AM »
Let me take a crack at the crazy…

He likes that this current map is hard to reset and he was going to take down HQs to prove he could force the reset if he so chose to do so. He feels no HQs make it too hard to stop a run by the other teams.

Merv what was my translation score?
pretty dang good  :aok

Was a great map reset by the Bishops last night :cheers:
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster