Author Topic: THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE  (Read 6230 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
« Reply #105 on: August 04, 2023, 02:41:39 PM »
Of course there is but there are also distractions to divert attention from more important issues..but keep wondering if something that doesn't affect any part of your lives deserves more attention than things that do and are amazingly corrupt and ignored by those that should be investigating them because little green men stories are easier to digest for many

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #106 on: August 04, 2023, 03:49:48 PM »

Really?

So reports of possible non-human activity on our planet wouldn't rank as a newsworthy story, in and of itself, without you "wondering" if it's just some distraction from your political conspiracy fetish of the day?

You have lost your way.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #107 on: August 04, 2023, 05:22:03 PM »
It is neat news for sure..

I think it is because I don't have any doubts that there are other life forms than our own but care less about it than most must as they have different beliefs on the subject

Enjoy your aliens 👽

:cheers:

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #108 on: August 04, 2023, 08:45:06 PM »

your political conspiracy fetish of the day?

You have lost your way.

Got to agree. This crap amazes me too.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline Eviscerate

• Copper Member
« Reply #109 on: August 04, 2023, 08:55:51 PM »
your political conspiracy fetish of the day?

You have lost your way.

Too much Faux News.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #110 on: August 04, 2023, 11:47:09 PM »
It is neat news for sure..

I think it is because I don't have any doubts that there are other life forms than our own but care less about it than most must as they have different beliefs on the subject

Enjoy your aliens 👽

:cheers:

Eagler

what I find amazing is that perhaps 30 or 50 players post here, and whatever which way but lose.  you think somehow our opinions shape the rest of the country. 

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #111 on: August 05, 2023, 07:15:29 AM »

what I find amazing is that perhaps 30 or 50 players post here, and whatever which way but lose.  you think somehow our opinions shape the rest of the country. 

semp

Thanks semp..I  was wondering what I was thinking again and if anyone knows it is you for sure  :aok

Eagler

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #112 on: August 05, 2023, 01:50:03 PM »
our opinions shape the rest of the country. 

semp

They do!  People can talk about the Illuminati, the Committee of 300, etc.  But we are the real shapers of destiny.  It all starts in AH Scenarios, of course.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #113 on: August 05, 2023, 02:35:54 PM »
They do!  People can talk about the Illuminati, the Committee of 300, etc.  But we are the real shapers of destiny.  It all starts in AH Scenarios, of course.

:rofl
 :aok

Live History.  Change History. ;)
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #114 on: August 09, 2023, 10:43:05 AM »
Interesting comments from a fighter pilot about the whistle blower testimony and other things regarding UFOs.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #115 on: August 09, 2023, 10:55:40 AM »
Master of the Air Scenario Video
https://youtu.be/rQiA2yMiZf0?si=QZEvHGf1Le0YlaHf

Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP[/

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #116 on: August 09, 2023, 10:56:51 AM »

semp

And this
Master of the Air Scenario Video
https://youtu.be/rQiA2yMiZf0?si=QZEvHGf1Le0YlaHf

Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP[/

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #117 on: August 10, 2023, 09:51:54 AM »
Interesting comments from a fighter pilot about the whistle blower testimony and other things regarding UFOs.

You need to see what DR.Steven Greer has to say about all this. I’d link some of his stuff but I just don’t know where to start,best left for anyone interested to research for themselves.

I do like that he calls the Tesla car the musk mobile as he thinks it’s an injustice to call 100 year old tech new and name it after the man who wanted to transmit electricity wirelessly to every one for free….. :bolt: