Author Topic: Uh what?  (Read 2066 times)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Re: Uh what?
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2023, 10:49:41 AM »
How many times do you want to insert that into every post I make.

Whenever you start spouting other stuff of similar intellectual caliber.  The point is to remind you the first thing you'd like to believe doesn't always prove to be true.
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2023, 11:00:32 AM »
Whenever you start spouting other stuff of similar intellectual caliber.  The point is to remind you the first thing you'd like to believe doesn't always prove to be true.

I'm not allowed to make guestimations? Your allowed to break the forum rules to protect your MSM narrative? Wow, how sorry and weak of you.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2023, 11:10:45 AM »
I'm not allowed to make guestimations? Your allowed to break the forum rules to protect your MSM narrative? Wow, how sorry and weak of you.

You have a history of latching onto extreme whacko beliefs.  That is going to draw comment.
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2023, 11:18:19 AM »
You have a history of latching onto extreme whacko beliefs.  That is going to draw comment.

Your beliefs are extreme and whacko. We've had 30 years of endless wars to prove that. Comment on the subject, or don't comment at all.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2023, 11:21:22 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2023, 11:25:06 AM »
Your beliefs are extreme and whacko. We've had 30 years of endless wars to prove that. Comment on the subject, or don't comment at all.

Like I said, if you want to let your freak flag fly, then Rock on Garth!

But don't cry a river just because someone points out what you have said in the past.  Merely pointing out what you said is not an "attack".  If that bothers you, show more care on what you say in the future if for no other reason than to deny Semp the ammo. ;)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2023, 11:28:59 AM »
Like I said, if you want to let your freak flag fly, then Rock on Garth!

But don't cry a river just because someone points out what you have said in the past.  Merely pointing out what you said is not an "attack".  If that bothers you, show more care on what you say in the future if for no other reason than to deny Semp the ammo. ;)

It's an attack when they falsely advertise and smear incorrectly about what I said and the situation and break forum rules to protect some agenda or narrative. Don't go crying when I tell you to F off for it and to stay on topic.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2023, 11:35:12 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2023, 11:34:19 AM »
It's an attack when they falsely advertise and smear incorrectly about what I said and the situation and break forum rules to protect their agenda. Don't go crying when I tell you to F off for it and to stay on topic.

Your propensity to latch onto crazy beliefs in the past was a pertinent point to that topic.

It helped explain your irrational need to believe aliens have traveled light-years to reach Earth to spend their time stamping out Spirographs in wheat fields.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2023, 11:39:04 AM by CptTrips »

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2023, 11:40:19 AM »
Your propensity to latch onto crazy beliefs in the past was a pertinent point to that topic.

It helped explain you irrational need to believe aliens have traveled light-years to reach Earth to spend their time stamping out Spirographs in wheat fields.

Who gives a F. Its just another point of view. You wanted to argue the creation of them. And when you both couldn't accept I wasn't buying your arguements. You go back and post BS and false generalizations from 2 years ago to "discredit" because you cannot accept a different understanding. That's weak and pathetic and I'll call you out for it. 
« Last Edit: August 12, 2023, 11:46:20 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2023, 11:42:45 AM »
Who gives a F. Its just another point of view.

So is the point of view that your first instinct is to latch on to the craziest, most irrational explanation of every event.

Horse hoof prints in the dirt, "Look!!!  Proof of Unicorns!!!"

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2023, 11:50:45 AM »
So is the point of view that your first instinct is to latch on to the craziest, most irrational explanation of every event.

Horse hoof prints in the dirt, "Look!!!  Proof of Unicorns!!!"

If you can't accept my point of view, than don't comment on the topic. Don't come into my posts with 2 year old BS and try to "discredit" me with false generalizations and mocking me. It's very simple. Don't expect to be respected when you disrespect me.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2023, 11:52:01 AM »
If you can't accept my point of view, than don't comment on the topic.

Or comment that you are being silly.

And point out that you have a long track-record of being silly.

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2023, 11:57:43 AM »
If you can't accept my point of view, than don't comment on the topic. Don't come into my posts with 2 year old BS and try to "discredit" me with false generalizations and mocking me. It's very simple. Don't expect to be respected when you disrespect me.

Lol nobody has to accept your fever dreams. I’m guessing that quite often many people just politely smile and walk away from you.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2023, 12:01:35 PM »
Lol nobody has to accept your fever dreams. I’m guessing that quite often many people just politely smile and walk away from you.

Don't take my advice and knowledge and research of the subjects then and keep sucking. Smile and put that head back in the sand.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2023, 12:04:21 PM »
Or comment that you are being silly.

And point out that you have a long track-record of being silly.

I'm sorry you cannot accept a different point of view. It's even weaker when I can tell you haven't done the research.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2023, 12:22:12 PM »
I'm sorry you cannot accept a different point of view. It's even weaker when I can tell you haven't done the research.

I can accept you have a point of view.

That doesn't give you immunity to have it pointed out when your point of view is silly.