Author Topic: Uh what?  (Read 2754 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: Uh what?
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2023, 12:31:58 PM »
I can accept you have a point of view.

That doesn't give you immunity to have it pointed out when your point of view is silly.

Saying "muh Q" every time you disagree with me is getting very old and is disrespectful. Especially when you haven't done the research or even followed it. Just makes you look like a knob. I find it a very sophisticated way of attacking me, and then getting buthurt when I attack back and you cry to hitech so you can shut down my thread. Typical weak bullying tactic.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2023, 12:34:58 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2023, 12:42:26 PM »
Saying "muh Q" every time you disagree with me is getting very old and is disrespectful.

Holding a mirror up to your "beliefs" is not being disrespectful in and of itself.  If you find your Q beliefs embarrassing, drop them.
Bringing up your whacko beliefs from the past is not attacking you.  It is documenting history.

Why would I want to have Hitech close a thread when I am having fun pointing out your silliness to you?

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2023, 01:08:27 PM »
Holding a mirror up to your "beliefs" is not being disrespectful in and of itself.  If you find your Q beliefs embarrassing, drop them.
Bringing up your whacko beliefs from the past is not attacking you.  It is documenting history.

Why would I want to have Hitech close a thread when I am having fun pointing out your silliness to you?

I haven't started a post about Q in years, and only respond to posts about Q when you and Semp attempt to disrespect me recently, and I tell you that you are wrong over and over again and prove you haven't done any research while you mock my beliefs in order to discredit them. Crop circles had nothing to do with Q or 100 deaths or indicemtns and Semp and You both inserted those claims in a disrespectful way so I striked back because I don't take crap from bullys, which you a Semp both are. If you don't like my posts, don't post in them. Simple.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2023, 01:11:05 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2023, 01:22:11 PM »
It’s called a pattern.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!