Author Topic: Beware Hillary is coming  (Read 2255 times)

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
Re: Beware Hillary is coming
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2023, 03:52:58 PM »
and, of course, nobody knows what you're talking about.

Science is a real thing. Real science.

I stand by real science. Common sense too.

Sheep will be sheep though. Lemmings will be lemmings.

I'm much more concerned about governments and their "remedies" for natural events. Let's shut down farms, ban meat, air-conditioners, and natural gas stoves. Lets stave everybody in the name of the climate change agenda farce.
Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2023, 04:14:39 PM »
and, of course, nobody knows what you're talking about.

Sheep will be sheep though. Lemmings will be lemmings.

I'm much more concerned about governments and their "remedies" for natural events. Let's shut down farms, ban meat, air-conditioners, and natural gas stoves. Lets stave everybody in the name of the climate change agenda farce.

Sure you do, you just proved my point. Nonsense
The gov never suggested one of those. Concerns are not policies. No one suggested one of those, except vegetarians.

So much invented hysteria.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2023, 04:20:07 PM by Animl-AW »
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2023, 04:27:21 PM »

Science, real science. Some hundreds of years ago real science told people, earth is the center of universe and everything else was rotating around it. Real science, official truth. just one example.
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2023, 04:49:48 PM »
The gov never suggested one of those. Concerns are not policies. No one suggested one of those, except vegetarians.

every single one of those is proposed and actually happening. Open your eyes. All in the name of climate change.

And ignorant sheep like you are the reason it is happening

Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2023, 05:02:42 PM »

So... how did you manage to get through the Ice age that was predicted in the 70s?

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2023, 07:23:44 AM »
every single one of those is proposed and actually happening. Open your eyes. All in the name of climate change.

And ignorant sheep like you are the reason it is happening

You just projected yourself onto me. What your tribe had proposed sickened the world. You’re not worth my time, anywhere
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2023, 07:28:38 AM »
So... how did you manage to get through the Ice age that was predicted in the 70s?

Clinate change was predicted in the 20s if remember right. I have the article somewhere, but your tribe excuses everything. You believe nothing but political talking points. Covid was a hiax too< major eye roll>  you have been wrong in every single subject. Ys slso ruin the game with this delusional bs. My time is limited because of this mindless trash
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2023, 07:35:27 AM »
Excuse me I was wrong, but point bigger

In 1896, a seminal paper by Swedish scientist Svante Arrhenius first predicted that changes in atmospheric carbon dioxide levels could substantially alter the surface temperature through the greenhouse effect. In 1938, Guy Callendar connected carbon dioxide increases in Earth's atmosphere to global warming.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2023, 09:07:18 AM »
Excuse me I was wrong, but point bigger

In 1896, a seminal paper by Swedish scientist Svante Arrhenius first predicted that changes in atmospheric carbon dioxide levels could substantially alter the surface temperature through the greenhouse effect. In 1938, Guy Callendar connected carbon dioxide increases in Earth's atmosphere to global warming.

You should just ignore it if it bothers you and makes you not want to participate on the boards. You don't have to click on it and read it...

For what it's worth, climate change is fear mongering and perpetual fear forever to enfluence policy in the direction they want for their corporate interests and Investments. You see, I always thought science would take us into the future of advancement. Not back to the stone ages by limiting people's advancement. Sure, we all want less pollution, but we ain't giving up AC, Stoves, engines, and steak dinners to make that happen.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2023, 09:08:55 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2023, 09:11:29 AM »
Clinate change was predicted in the 20s if remember right. I have the article somewhere, but your tribe excuses everything. You believe nothing but political talking points. Covid was a hiax too< major eye roll>  you have been wrong in every single subject. Ys slso ruin the game with this delusional bs. My time is limited because of this mindless trash

Nostracuddlinghunkes have been predicting the end forever. Is there a particular corner or storefront you haunt with your cardboard sign?