Author Topic: <S> Wow you guys are still here?  (Read 305 times)

Offline Revor0383

• Zinc Member
<S> Wow you guys are still here?
« on: August 22, 2023, 05:35:04 PM »
lol I remember when I was a brat on here. It seems like a long time ago. You guys even still have ICQ username on here lol. After doing a tour in Afghanistan and going through challenges in life, despite the differences we had in the past, I'm glad to see that you guys are still here!

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
Re: <S> Wow you guys are still here?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2023, 05:44:34 PM »
lol I remember when I was a brat on here. It seems like a long time ago. You guys even still have ICQ username on here lol. After doing a tour in Afghanistan and going through challenges in life, despite the differences we had in the past, I'm glad to see that you guys are still here!
well fire up the old account and get to the MA!  :rock :aok :salute
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2023, 05:52:21 PM »
well fire up the old account and get to the MA!  :rock :aok :salute

What he said! Glad to hear you’re safe!  :salute
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2023, 06:07:22 PM »
Lol @ ICQ!
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline ZE

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2023, 07:44:41 PM »

Welcome back... :salute  Now get your plane and back to virtual AH figth  :cool: