Author Topic: If you ain't seein' both sides  (Read 1316 times)

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
Re: If you ain't seein' both sides
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2023, 02:21:34 PM »
Not so many centuries ago science told earth is the center of universe and everything else is rotating around it.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2023, 02:22:40 PM »
Also, just because you believe something doesn't make it true.

As far as climate change, there are two things going on. One is that people are saying that it's caused by man and the other thing is that they're saying that it's bad.

That's pretty general don't you think? That climate change is bad? Change? Just the fact that it changes?

If you're talking about global warming, which they used to call it, you can look at history with your own eyes and see that as the climate warmed up more life was able to survive.

It's not a scientific fact that a climate that is warming is bad. Show me the scientific proof that a climate change is bad? Well I'll tell you what, ice ages are bad. That's for sure. But global warming has never proven to be bad for people.

And where is the control group for Earth. You know the earth that doesn't have people on it that you can measure with the exact same circumstances other than one has people and one does not?

How are you ever going to prove that climate change is caused by man?

So yeah, follow the science. You're not following science you're following what you think and what you believe personally.

So I'm cognizant of those facts. And so what I do is I look at what I see with my own eyes. My own lying eyes.
And I don't see one bad thing happening that anybody can point to that is caused by global warming.

There are no storms that are worse. Nothing is worse. If anything things are much better. There's more food being produced and there's more people alive than ever before in history because of the warm climate.

Your first sentence also applies to you i don’t bither reading the rest of the door wedge banter.
Master of the Air Scenario Video
https://youtu.be/rQiA2yMiZf0?si=QZEvHGf1Le0YlaHf

Animl's Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP[/

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2023, 02:49:04 PM »
Yeah, didn't bother reading. Why am I not surprised?

Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2023, 03:09:16 PM »
Wish we could go back to the 90s. If you notice, there was never talk about white nationalism, global warming, "kids choice" gender identity crisis, racism, misogyny, all the terms they like to throw out there to degrade people. I mean just imagine growing up the 90s and telling people 20 years later people in America would be called Nazis, people would tear down George Washington statues, we will have to debate if its okay for drag queen story hour to kids, people would actually defend perversion of kids, and people who hate billionaires continue to support billionaires like Soros Open Society foundation, Bilderberg group, Gates, Rockefeller, and so on while they attack the people trying to expose their culture manipulation... does it sound like anything has actually really got better? No, over the last 20 years we've found even more social differences and cultural taboos to breakdown culture to divide ourselves.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2023, 03:29:25 PM »
Wish we could go back to the 90s. If you notice, there was never talk about white nationalism, global warming, "kids choice" gender identity crisis, racism, misogyny, all the terms they like to throw out there to degrade people. I mean just imagine growing up the 90s and telling people 20 years later people in America would be called Nazis, people would tear down George Washington statues, we will have to debate if its okay for drag queen story hour to kids, people would actually defend perversion of kids, and people who hate billionaires continue to support billionaires like Soros Open Society foundation, Bilderberg group, Gates, Rockefeller, and so on while they attack the people trying to expose their culture manipulation... does it sound like anything has actually really got better? No, over the last 20 years we've found even more social differences and cultural taboos to breakdown culture to divide ourselves.

Could not agree more. The same development is going on at this side of Atlantic as well and conscious (often at same time spiritual) people seem to be minority. Raise a question about the issues you mentioned and prepare to be called nazi, racist, conspiracy theorist and to be wokecancelled and slaughtered in social media and news portals. And that's done by those who call themselves liberals.

Well, at least some positive news for those who understand liberalism as it was at 80s and 90s. Nowadays it means something very different and inflexible.

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2023, 04:21:16 PM »
And the way the media and a lot of people who follow it like lemmings try to put down people that don't agree with what they're trying to force feed us. They try to marginalize people.

It's a pandemic of the unvaccinated.

Climate deniers.

Right wing extremists

White supremacists

Follow the science

All the BS they try to use to shame people and to not having common sense. People that have common sense are ridiculed.

They want a doctorate your children.

These people are dangerous.

You know it's fine to believe something and to follow your beliefs but it's quite another thing to force it on other people. To force your way of life on other people and to go around parents backs and go directly to their children with their indoctrination

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2023, 04:23:19 PM »
And climate denier! That's a good one.

I don't deny that there's a climate that changes. Because the climate is always changed.

What I question is that they are trying to tell me that it's all bad. Climate change is bad.?

Well all of the things they've warned us about have turned out to not be happening at all. The oceans aren't taking over people's houses and people aren't dying and starving to death because of global warming. You can see it with your own eyes and read and they're telling you that what you see with your own eyes is not even true and something else is happening.

But follow the science. The mantra of the morons

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2023, 04:24:50 PM »
Sorry. One last thing before I'm off out the door.

You can't question anything. If you question anything they're telling you then you're a denier. They won't listen to any facts that you can come up with either. You're just a denier.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2023, 04:38:42 PM »
Sorry. One last thing before I'm off out the door.

You can't question anything. If you question anything they're telling you then you're a denier. They won't listen to any facts that you can come up with either. You're just a denier.

Yep. Any dissidence is not allowed and silenced to protect the agenda
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Peabody

• Zinc Member
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2023, 04:59:52 PM »
Well ya know “The Science is Settled “. No debate is allowed! Double plus good!

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2023, 05:00:23 PM »
And everybody knows that you're not supposed to question anything when you follow the science. You're supposed to blindly follow consensus or become ostracized. That's following the science these days.

And then when their ideas and policies become a disaster, well that never happened. Scrubbed from the news.

Oh the vaccine turns out to cause a lot of strokes and myocarditis? Oh well. It was a pandemic we didn't know. We were just trying our best.

Oh you mean the ocean isn't swallowing up anyone's house? Oh well at least we got money to Africa and we're eating healthier now. Eating healthier means bugs

They want a ban air conditioning in the name of fighting climate change. So yeah that's a good idea. The people that need the air conditioning can just die from the heat.

What they're trying to do is make people suffer in the name of climate change because they know their message isn't working. If it weren't for these people making up these rules to fight climate change, people wouldn't care about climate change. The real problem is the people forcing other people to adapt to Draconian measures in the name of climate change.

They want you to feel the pain.

Just like Barack Obama said. He wanted to ban oil and that your electrical bill is going to go up but that needs to be done.

These people are dangerous. And they're slowly clawing their way into absolute power. Lemmings like animal follow.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2023, 05:01:55 PM by -gg- »

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2023, 05:03:12 PM »
And if you want to talk about this stuff with intelligent people, come over to my forum. Opinions get shut down over here. Science gets shut down over here, leaving only the absolute idiots left. It is like animal, Arlo, Milo, semo, and a number of others..

Oh look there's a hurricane coming. Global warming.

I don't care if you come or not but I'm just telling you guys if you want to actually discuss stuff come over there.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2023, 05:06:29 PM by -gg- »

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2023, 05:07:57 PM »
If you believe there are only two sides, you're part of the problem.

There is the truth and then there is everything else

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2023, 05:24:45 PM »
And if you want to talk about this stuff with intelligent people, come over to my forum. Opinions get shut down over here. Science gets shut down over here, leaving only the absolute idiots left. It is like animal, Arlo, Milo, semo, and a number of others..

Oh look there's a hurricane coming. Global warming.

I don't care if you come or not but I'm just telling you guys if you want to actually discuss stuff come over there.

actually they're all Gina clones. except they include comments about mass murder all lefties and those not to the  right enough

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.