Author Topic: TM Settings  (Read 288 times)

Offline Nutzoid

• Nickel Member
TM Settings
« on: September 11, 2023, 12:22:03 PM »
Howdy everyone! I've been away from AH for quite awhile, and have just recently returned. Things have changed a bit since I was last here!
Anyway when I left I had my TM gear set up fairly well, (at least for me) and I was able to participate in arenas. Never was all that good, but sure had a lot of fun. And the community was just about the best I have had the pleasure of being associated with.
 But like a knuckle head, I didn't record my stick and throttle settings. (Actually thought I was going to be gone for good). Now that I have come back, I'm finding it hard to set everything up again that seems to "flow" as it did when I left.

So to that end, might there be a kind soul out there who could offer suggestions on how to set up my throttle and stick? Maybe a screen shot of their configuration to kinda give me an idea on where to start. I have a TM Warthog
 Throttle and stick.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Nutz
C co. 1st Bn 7 CAV 1st Cav Div  " Garry Owen"

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: TM Settings
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2023, 03:25:35 PM »
Welcome back!

have the warthog stick and tm1600 throttle

I just use the programming in AH to assign commands to them

I don't use deadzones nor scaling

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2023, 06:49:21 PM »
Welcome back Nutz,

I also just use the programming in AH to set my stick up. Nor do I use scaling or use deadzones.

If you're referring to button assignments. What flows for one person is unusable to another. Same goes for stick scaling.

The Fugitive put together a great help page that may answer some of your questions. You can find it here.  http://66.189.8.103:8080/Aces_Help/Aces%20Help%20Page.html

If you would like some live help just send me a PM, and we can work out a time to meet up in the TA. I can help walk you through whatever you're having a problem with.

:salute
444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2023, 05:12:44 AM »
Hope this helps:

The Mad   CatMan!

Offline Nutzoid

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2023, 01:36:46 PM »
Thanks all! Great advice. I'll continue to use the AH setup, was just looking for others ideas on how their stick/throttle was set up. All in all, great help guys. Once again you've proven to be a great bunch! :salute

Nutz
C co. 1st Bn 7 CAV 1st Cav Div  " Garry Owen"