Author Topic: Stepping Away for a Bit  (Read 1330 times)

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
Re: Stepping Away for a Bit
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2023, 11:20:06 AM »
You didnt shout out MNM!!!!   I know..."Where have you and ULBlizz been?  Get away from me Par!  GRRR"  :neener: :rofl   I'd pay his sub...just for MNM..lol incase the MAIN ARENA is a let down, from how he remembered it.  I might even show up on the regular....he might make decent bait....if he flys that Dang Pink Spit IX :rofl :neener:   Yeah, lets hound him till he agrees to let me do it!!!!!!!!!!  I hope he takes one of us up, on this offering...if he PMs YOU first....let me do the honors!! You know me...I love doing this sort of investing :salute

Will someone please buy this fella a keyboard with a return key.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2023, 04:04:56 AM »
Will someone please buy this fella a keyboard with a return key.
:rofl  Its still left to right, at least!
Have enough trouble getting it typed, as is.
Eh, just something else to gripe about. I am conserving vertical space :devil  Sorry to inconvenience you. LOL
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2023, 07:42:17 AM »

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2023, 04:48:22 AM »

(Image removed from quote.)
:aok  This is MY MOUSE   BAD KITTY!  :rofl  I do what I can. Believe it or not...I always have to edit my posts...not for grammar or punctuation, sentence structure or spelling.I just try to make it make sense.      I do well, to make my fingers do what my brain says too. Heck, I used to have impeccable Penmanship...all this is just as frustrating to me as it is to you fellers :bhead EH...24 years with Multiple Sclerosis, and this is a top 5 frustration?  I call that a win! :aok
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2023, 05:56:29 AM »
EH...24 years with Multiple Sclerosis, and this is a top 5 frustration?  I call that a win! :aok

Wish you all the best in that struggle, it's not easy. I hope massage helps.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2023, 05:48:10 AM »
Wish you all the best in that struggle, it's not easy. I hope massage helps.

(Image removed from quote.)
I got this,brother! MS=BS for sure! Ain't no way an Alphabet Combination can get me!  Unless I get canceled for Mis-Pronoun ing some..It,They, His'n, her'n, Theys'n, Thems!!  :x I am too far gone, to keep up with Pronouns! LOL  Let alone Punctuation and Sentence Structure! :rofl   You fellers, mean the world to me! I spend more time with you guys, than I do with BLOOD Family!