Author Topic: Poland  (Read 5680 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: Poland
« Reply #165 on: October 10, 2023, 11:58:16 AM »
I don't know about yall, but I could certainly use some mean tweets right about now instead of all of this death chaos and destruction...
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #166 on: October 10, 2023, 12:16:04 PM »
All this time I thought Poland was where they taught pole dancers their craft.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #167 on: October 10, 2023, 12:16:30 PM »
I don't know about yall, but I could certainly use some mean tweets right about now instead of all of this death chaos and destruction...

Don't be a fool.  Russia, China and Iran have been working toward these goals for decades. 

All that would be different is we would be sold out for a hotel deal in Moscow.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline fd ski

• Silver Member
      • http://www.northotwing.com/wing/
« Reply #168 on: October 10, 2023, 02:28:40 PM »
Didn't it go south (bad) in Ukraine after 2014?

I don't think we can discuss that time period as it goes from war to more political but I thought that was the start of this as there has been fighting since then..

Also can any of the locals or eye witnesses state what the shape of Ukraine was before the invasion?

I was under the impression it was as corrupt as they come.

Like a little Mexico minus the Spanish speaking cartel..

But now it must be saved at all costs..

What am I missing?

Is it the Russians will take over the globe like 1930's Germany if they are not stopped?

I think that reason is losing steam among many...

Or is it just the next war we are supposed to get behind because we are told to or you are a Russian troll..

Like most other things lately, conform or you are silenced

Can we at least spend as much on our border as we do on Ukraines?

Can we try to keep our  borders are secure as theirs?

Might help their war cause...right now many don't understand that discrepancy at all.

Eagler
I’m sorry but you act as if you haven’t read anything I wrote.
One last time.
> Also can any of the locals or eye witnesses state what the shape of Ukraine was before the invasion?
Similar as all Warsaw pact countries were in 1990s when the wall fell. In 2014 they tried to outs their local equivalent of Lukaszenka ( see Kremlin puppet ) and that resulted in invasion by Russian army pretending to be “freedom fighters”. Russia took a huge slice of the territory and Crimea. This is when the war started.
> I was under the impression it was as corrupt as they come.
We can talk long hours about corruption scales, how mafia like corruption compares to corporate corruption in USA, but it is quite hard to measure. Yes, Ukraine was corrupt. The question is, does that mean they deserve to be invaded and occupied? Especially by far more corrupt country like Russia? Corruption does not negate their right to self-determination. This “UA was corrupt” argument is nothing more then distraction tactic.
 > But now it must be saved at all costs..
Far from all cost. If it was all costs, we would be lobbing nukes. 1.5 years after full blown invasion first US tanks are arriving at the scene. How do you figure all costs? Figures you see in “packages” are book value of stuff we mostly keep in reserve. Stuff we will likely never use and pay for its maintenance and disposal. If 1 old Bradley is worth 100k USD as aid, in reality is worth 0, even worst, it is a cost to maintain and dispose of at the later stage. So yes, number can be eye watering but they have very little to do with actual money.

> What am I missing?
Logic. You’re being fed all those “honest questions” you listed above. Questions that were purposely framed to make you choose “USA or Ukraine”. And there is no such choice. We are not 1 iota less safe due to Ukraine help. We are safer as Russia is being attrited by someone elses blood. We will save money as Eu will likely no longer need to be staffed. If Ukraine wins the war, we can probably withdraw from Europe completely, as they will be armed to the teeth for centuries to come and guarding Russians. It’s a win win for us.
> Is it the Russians will take over the globe like 1930's Germany if they are not stopped?
Look at Bucha. Read history. Russian playbook is as old as tsarist regime. Army moves in, police after them. They round up everyone educated, skilled and in any way free thinking and those people disappear. See Katyn Forest for example. Once you remove inteligencia, you favor those who cooperate, ban local language and couple centuries later you can pretend it was yours all along. Read up on history of Crimea up until 1945.
So yes, they need to be stopped. For moral reason as well as strategic ones. If we’re going to be that beacon of democracy and stuff, we need to support them. All functioning democracies today started as fragmented, corrupt regimes that improved overtime. No country started clean and “democracy” ready.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #169 on: October 10, 2023, 02:52:03 PM »
Thanks again fd ski

I appreciate your patience as it does help me understand it

CptTrips is a waste of time sadly

Pretty sure my comments just like his here hasn't swayed anyone's opinions on this stupid bloody mess as he fears

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #170 on: October 10, 2023, 03:15:42 PM »

you liver for nothing but conspiracy theories.

anymore mean tweets you want.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #171 on: October 10, 2023, 05:05:46 PM »
Thank you as well. So we both base our opinion on eyewitnesses stories. And still, IMHO Russia is much more to blame in this conflict. What I've been told, there were tension between people but serious violence was started by separatists, especially after "green men" showed up 2014. Even Alexander Borodai, Prime Minister of the self-declared Donetsk People's Republic, stated that 50,000 Russian citizens fought in the Donbas up to August 2015.

Wikipedia is perhaps not the most independent and neutral source of information but still much more reliable than russian sources and it summons up here happenings with Minsk Agreement .

But the conflict itself was initiated much earlier, little by little feeding folks with propaganda of nazis and satanists in Ukraine, just like those concentration camps run by Finns in Eastern Karelia. Camps, which soviets found no traces after war but suddenly they were found by Putins investigators 70 years later.

Wikipedia is wank (English-English for trash), get yourself on an OSINT.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #172 on: October 10, 2023, 06:38:41 PM »
Seems like a good thread to ask if anybody has read the book:

Likewar: The Weaponization of Social Media
by P. W. Singer, Emerson T. Brooking

Sounds kind of interesting and was thinking of picking it up.
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #173 on: October 10, 2023, 08:38:11 PM »
I’m sorry but you act as if you haven’t read anything I wrote.

Everything you wrote has been explained to him over and over again.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #174 on: October 11, 2023, 01:52:28 AM »
Wikipedia is wank (English-English for trash), get yourself on an OSINT.

I still consider Wiki more reliable than russian newsfeed. And OSINT has its roots in US intelligent services like CIA, so isn't that possible they also spread Wikistyle misinformation..?   ;)

Proposal: if you have VPN, put your location as Turkey and use translator to read russian news. What a heroic nation with nothing but goodness in it and everyone else is envious and tries to destroy them.

Pity all Ukrainians here seem to be propagandists, telling horror stories against the liberator and philanthropist tsar Putain. As well all the others who have been there.

I warmly recommend you to read the message of fd ski, just two posts before yours. Western propaganda?

Edit: link
« Last Edit: October 11, 2023, 02:10:22 AM by GasTeddy »
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #175 on: October 11, 2023, 04:40:07 AM »
I still consider Wiki more reliable than russian newsfeed. And OSINT has its roots in US intelligent services like CIA, so isn't that possible they also spread Wikistyle misinformation..?   ;)

Proposal: if you have VPN, put your location as Turkey and use translator to read russian news. What a heroic nation with nothing but goodness in it and everyone else is envious and tries to destroy them.

Pity all Ukrainians here seem to be propagandists, telling horror stories against the liberator and philanthropist tsar Putain. As well all the others who have been there.

I warmly recommend you to read the message of fd ski, just two posts before yours. Western propaganda?

Edit: link
Agreements were made, agreements were broken, war began, everything is just bullshiit.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline fd ski

• Silver Member
      • http://www.northotwing.com/wing/
« Reply #176 on: October 11, 2023, 06:00:46 AM »
Agreements were made, agreements were broken, war began, everything is just bullshiit.

can you provide "nato won't expand" agreement in any form other then "this is what i understood from what you said" ?

While you're at it, elaborate on Budapest agreement where Russia guarnateed ukraine territorial integrity and how Russia kept up that particular agreement.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #177 on: October 11, 2023, 07:25:02 AM »
You can search yourself if you want to. Why do I have to do all your thinking?

This is something I pulled up just now;

I searched "Minsk agreement 2014-15" in Youtube.
Result 1;

After that, start looking into the reporting agency, are they credible, where's they're funding coming from, are they independent.
I haven't done this with this video, but you should. I've lead you to water, I refuse to bash my head against a wall getting you to drink it.

I'd bet even if any and all source material I posted no matter how well sourced and credible would be declared "propaganda" and I'm not wasting my life with that. Look yourself, the tools are there.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #178 on: October 11, 2023, 07:52:16 AM »
We are obviously the world's police even though the majority don't want us to be..

Thank goodness we have such bright and enlightened leadership to guide us through such dark times while they enrich themselves...and keeping us divided.

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Chris79

• Silver Member
« Reply #179 on: October 11, 2023, 08:38:32 AM »
We are obviously the world's police even though the majority don't want us to be..

Thank goodness we have such bright and enlightened leadership to guide us through such dark times while they enrich themselves...and keeping us divided.

Eagler

It’s nice living in 350AD Rome, I suspect interesting times lay ahead.

Chuikov