Author Topic: Poland  (Read 5662 times)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Re: Poland
« Reply #90 on: October 04, 2023, 02:39:52 PM »
Not sure where in this thread I crossed a line as it was not my intention

Let me help you. 

Show me the link where I have called for American troops to be sent into Ukraine.

Let's start there.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #91 on: October 04, 2023, 02:55:10 PM »
It is the next logical step seeing your level of support for Ukraine..

Guessing here but I think they run out of men before Russia does..

Who will use the weapons they are receiving from other countries then?

Sorry if that got your pannies in a wad lol

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #92 on: October 04, 2023, 03:04:37 PM »

So what you are saying is, in fact, I have never suggested sending American troops to Ukraine.  Glad you've decided to finally tell the truth.

If I had, you would provide the link.

I have never vaguely insinuated such.  It has been explained to you again and again, the exact goal is to stop Russia in Ukraine so it doesn't end up with American soldiers getting shot at in Romania, or Poland, or Lithuania, or Latvia, or Estonia, or Finland as we will be treaty obligated to defend directly.

It's better to fight Russia in Ukraine indirectly than in NATO countries directly.  Because one puts American soldiers in the battlefield and the other does not.

Will you then argue that we shouldn't defend NATO?  Will you come up with all the same arguments about how it is all corruption and let Europe handle it?

Would it help America's standing in the world to show all we will bail on a treaty the second it becomes inconvenient? 

Would that help us or hurt us in forming future alliances that we need?

« Last Edit: October 04, 2023, 03:06:33 PM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #93 on: October 04, 2023, 03:10:00 PM »

Guessing here but I think they run out of men before Russia does..

Who will use the weapons they are receiving from other countries then?

Sorry if that got your pannies in a wad lol

Eagler

You make a very large amount of assumptions regarding what is happening and what other people think.  If you want to understand something you need to let your ass-u-me's go and look at the situation from all perspectives and then apply critical thought to cut through the propaganda instead of being stuck in confirmation bias of the propaganda that is most convenient.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #94 on: October 04, 2023, 06:53:53 PM »
Keep putting words in my mouth cap..

I would say assassination is what it boils down to..

Bet we could pay enough for this to happen is we truly wanted it to

Instead we watch Ukraine turn into a smoldering crater we will then throw billions at to rebuild

A country no one here could even locate on a map before 2021..

Eagler

I bet if the USA could have a secret meeting with wagner or some similar group over there and say we will pay them $10 billion if they kill off putin, wait and see how fast he disappears.

Watch out lazer America first is pro Russia to some here...

To some people.....people putting america first, following the constitution, and showing proper correct allegiance to the US flag are seen as evil as domestic terrorists and are trying to "brainwash" everyone else
« Last Edit: October 04, 2023, 07:03:59 PM by Meatwad »
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #95 on: October 04, 2023, 07:08:25 PM »
To some people.....people putting america first, following the constitution, and showing proper correct allegiance to the US flag are seen as evil as domestic terrorists and are trying to "brainwash" everyone else

Offline Tracerfi

• Silver Member
« Reply #96 on: October 04, 2023, 08:53:57 PM »
"America First" was the slogan of the American Nazi party in the 1930s. If the shoe fits.
You cannot beat savages by becoming one.

He who must not be named

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #97 on: October 05, 2023, 07:11:46 AM »
Thread was about the latest comments out of Poland...and thanks for those responses.

It is now drifting....

Best of luck for all going forward

You all should know my thoughts on this latest war by now..no sense in continuing that regurgitation...

Have a fantastic day!

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #98 on: October 05, 2023, 09:56:07 AM »
When ever I see the term regarding "isolationism" as they call it for pro Americans who want America to do better. I usually refer to that as "we should still continue to rob Americans by any means necessary to support the world and their failing economic policies."  I simply cannot understand why these people think our money deserves to be theirs. I think most of us are tired of China reaping the benefits of our manufacturing gross incomes for American companies running away from our bloated regulatory system.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #99 on: October 05, 2023, 10:30:24 AM »

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/russia-loses-one-of-its-primary-war-objectives/

Oh yeah.  Putin is definitely #WINNING!  He is even #BI-WINNING!

« Last Edit: October 05, 2023, 10:32:03 AM by CptTrips »

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #100 on: October 05, 2023, 10:51:34 AM »
When ever I see the term regarding "isolationism" as they call it for pro Americans who want America to do better. I usually refer to that as "we should still continue to rob Americans by any means necessary to support the world and their failing economic policies."  I simply cannot understand why these people think our money deserves to be theirs. I think most of us are tired of China reaping the benefits of our manufacturing gross incomes for American companies running away from our bloated regulatory system.

Your definition of isolationism is not in any way like what I and pretty much everyone else uses.  Perhaps that is the root of of your confusion.  Being pro America means for a better, stronger America and not your abstract globalism usage. 
« Last Edit: October 05, 2023, 10:54:32 AM by rabbidrabbit »

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #101 on: October 05, 2023, 10:53:11 AM »

Could you please tell what agreements have been broken by Ukraine or NATO? If you mean "NATO will not expand to east"-agreement, there was never anything like that, no one single paper, document, treaty or contract. If someone verbally told russians NATO has no plans to expand, that is not a valid contract. And russia has shown how much it respects even signed ones, like that made 1994.

What was the treaty between Ukraine and Russia in 1994? On December 5, 1994 the leaders of Ukraine, Russia, United Kingdom, and the United States signed a memorandum to provide Ukraine with security assurances in connection with its accession to the NPT as a non-nuclear weapon state. Someone broke that and it was not Ukraine. And that treaty has something to do with the fact USA and UK are more than eager to end the conflict. But not the way tsar Putler wants.

The agreement was written in the first sentence of which you quoted, had you taken the time to read what I had posted you may have noticed that.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #102 on: October 05, 2023, 01:28:19 PM »
Your definition of isolationism is not in any way like what I and pretty much everyone else uses.  Perhaps that is the root of of your confusion.  Being pro America means for a better, stronger America and not your abstract globalism usage.

I feel the term is being used to label people incorrectly regarding their qualms related to the sellout and theft of American tax payers along with trade policies and regulations that aren't benefiting the US labor market.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #103 on: October 05, 2023, 01:34:13 PM »

Here is a fun fact for the Kremlin Janes. 

With every attempted mobilization, Russia has lost more educated technical talent through emigration than poor uneducated rural cannon-fodder that showed up for duty.

And given they left to avoid conscription, that tech talent is never coming back (without complete regime change).

I'm sure that will do wonders for the Russian economy for decades to come.

Offline fd ski

• Silver Member
      • http://www.northotwing.com/wing/
« Reply #104 on: October 05, 2023, 01:49:38 PM »
Eagler,

America First has a long and nasty history (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America_First_Committee).

Currently, slogan is associated with someone who admires Putin, expressed it on number of occasions and actively threatened Ukrainian government if it wouldn't support his political agenda. Based on those facts, one can logically surmise what is that person likely to do if they were to be in power again. He clearly showed that for him it isn't America First, it is only "me first". But then again, he might be megalomaniacal enough to identify himself as personification of USA.

But more important question is - what do we lose? Our current support is mostly out of storage which we would pay to utilize in couple of years. We're actually saving on maintenance and disposal costs. We're yet to send anything out of active service or anything that would decrease our own readiness levels.

What do we get in return? Russia is bleeding itself dry, it is clearly shown to be a paper tiger and we can start thinking about concentrating on China as Russia isn't a near peer in any sense of the word. Our industrial military complex is having a sale of the century as everyone knows that russian hardware is not very good, we're moving more and more industry back.

As harsh as it sounds, USA benefits out of this war. And before our local conspiracy theorists arrive, so does everyone else ( other then russia). Nobody provoked Putin, he made that choice and now he is ripping the consequences.

You said that it is a long war and you are concerned about loss of life. Fair enough. Would you give up ? If the Red Dawn scenario arriveed, would you be ok with giving part of the country to the invader, or giving it all? Isn't it better to die standing up rather then live on your knees? We, as Americans don't bow to anyone. You diddly with us, you get diddlyed. Well, Ukrainians aren't much different. They are just as proud, and we're helping a good cause. We're helping them to stand against odds. If they had too much victims, they will choose when to stop. But as long as they want to keep going, as long as they want to be free men rather then russian slaves, we owe it to them to help. It aligns with our principles and doesn't cost us much. Helping ukraine is very much putting america first.

Dmonslyr - get help please. I'm not sure how you arrived at that alternative reality, but it isn't healthy. World is not one big conspiracy, with masterminds and puppeteers. If you ever worked in any large project or company, you should observe that it is nearly impossible to organize people to do things in secret or for people to have same determination to a shared goal. Most organizations have hard time functioning day to day, doing any clandestine/far reaching/secretive/coordinated on global scale projects is simply impossible. It only exists in James Bond movies....
« Last Edit: October 05, 2023, 01:51:53 PM by fd ski »