Author Topic: Ponys can only run  (Read 434 times)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Ponys can only run
« on: October 03, 2023, 04:02:02 AM »
Hmmm...isnt corrupted NOW?  It WAS...and is best of September.  Ponys don't Turn/Stall Fight with Spits,Yaks ect ect.   Running isnt all this Ride can do. Change my mind! :rofl
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Kini

• Zinc Member
Re: Ponys can only run
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2023, 06:26:30 PM »
Impressive. No icons as well?

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2023, 07:00:02 PM »
My ponies don’t run!
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2023, 01:56:06 AM »
My ponies don’t run!
YES SIR!   Your 190 though :rofl   I DO NOT expect a Dora to fight the Spitfire 16's fight.  So ain't holding it against you :salute  Even though...you routinely kill my VH, my Ord, my Radar and occasionally jump my Spit 16 :aok

If you were on Country Vox...Lawd Lawd...I cuss at you, probably about as often, you hear Rooks cussing about me :devil I had just logged in....One wing Pony?  "SHITE..he got the last ammo bunker!"     "Par, he got the VH and radar too..(giggle noises)!"       

"Shut it Horrido!" :rofl   
 "What? You called it! Was 'Dadtallica' , you should have been ready!"
 Oldangus chimes in with Hotard also.."Ok Par...I mean really? You just got here?"
Hotard goes,"Nope he was on 15 minutes ago!  He missed with 2 bombs! You OK Par?"   Oh how I wish I had saved that film!!! Was HILLARIOUS!!!!   

Damn P-38  if memory serves me? The sortie from last night?  HEHE   I got ya before you got that last Ord Bunker?  "OH!  He will be back! Guy is worse than DCAT or Krillen, on selling out and Coming back till job is done."   :bhead :rofl       As my buddy DLO52 would say, "Always a fun run-in" :rock           
« Last Edit: October 05, 2023, 02:43:48 AM by 1stpar3 »
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2023, 02:00:34 AM »
Impressive. No icons as well?
Nah.   You have to turn the Icons on in film viewer. It is a Check Box, upper right.  I am using VR and enabling "Use recorded views" is another one to check.

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2023, 08:17:44 AM »
YES SIR!   Your 190 though :rofl   I DO NOT expect a Dora to fight the Spitfire 16's fight.  So ain't holding it against you :salute  Even though...you routinely kill my VH, my Ord, my Radar and occasionally jump my Spit 16 :aok

If you were on Country Vox...Lawd Lawd...I cuss at you, probably about as often, you hear Rooks cussing about me :devil I had just logged in....One wing Pony?  "SHITE..he got the last ammo bunker!"     "Par, he got the VH and radar too..(giggle noises)!"       

"Shut it Horrido!" :rofl   
 "What? You called it! Was 'Dadtallica' , you should have been ready!"
 Oldangus chimes in with Hotard also.."Ok Par...I mean really? You just got here?"
Hotard goes,"Nope he was on 15 minutes ago!  He missed with 2 bombs! You OK Par?"   Oh how I wish I had saved that film!!! Was HILLARIOUS!!!!   

Damn P-38  if memory serves me? The sortie from last night?  HEHE   I got ya before you got that last Ord Bunker?  "OH!  He will be back! Guy is worse than DCAT or Krillen, on selling out and Coming back till job is done."   :bhead :rofl       As my buddy DLO52 would say, "Always a fun run-in" :rock         

I extended the 190 a few times since there were two of you spits, one was a 16 I think too. I came back every time. Turning and fighting you all was faster than driving home. I am ok with one way trips if it salves a problem.

And yes… I’m going to finish the job one way or the other. I should have had that other ammo too!
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2023, 05:26:22 AM »

I extended the 190 a few times since there were two of you spits, one was a 16 I think too. I came back every time. Turning and fighting you all was faster than driving home. I am ok with one way trips if it salves a problem.

And yes… I’m going to finish the job one way or the other. I should have had that other ammo too!
Yes 16 was I!Dieter was P-38. YUP!  To the Death= Faster on the return  :rock
« Last Edit: October 06, 2023, 05:29:32 AM by 1stpar3 »

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2023, 01:28:19 PM »

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2023, 05:14:13 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)
:rofl Saw that did ya?  ALMOST Wing Stalled her into a tree! :aok :rofl