Author Topic: ZE - flopping example  (Read 172 times)

Online Shane

• Platinum Member
ZE - flopping example
« on: October 13, 2023, 05:24:54 PM »
I know I said I'd post this yesterday, but re-confirmed with you just now... Simon was going on about Yaks stick spazzing and you asked what that meant, both of us explained it was creating stick inputs in a way that makes its very hard to track - it's not physics, it's coding and internet limitations.

Watch the film with trails on and it will be more clearly shown.  Also watch with recorded views.   I had thought you warped thru the ground which is I pulled off and you can see the results.

It's about 1 min long or so.
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline ZE

• Copper Member
Re: ZE - flopping example
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2023, 05:47:21 PM »
Great video,
Now I understand what that mean, but that was a bad split manuever with lost control and just last minute recover. See well... I was shooting ghost you was 400 behing shooting me, I was hurt and did a
 rigth roll and a split S with no speed, I dive but plane start to shaking side to side until I was able to controlled very close to the ground and unable to turn on you; I didn't do any intentional level flight move controls as crazy, just  trying to gain control
No warp is notice on my plane, just the lost control....
« Last Edit: October 13, 2023, 06:36:36 PM by ZE »