Author Topic: Where can I find more training films like this?  (Read 3198 times)

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
Re: Where can I find more training films like this?
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2023, 10:22:11 AM »
What is/does this mean dolby?

Eagler

What you think he is implying? :rolleyes:

Get so tired of all the "cheat/hack" BS. Someone is now claiming they have a program that will show someone using an aimbot. Please..... there are not 5 people in this game that are that smart/devious, and no I am NOT one of them. :furious
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline Eviscerate

• Copper Member
« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2023, 10:25:55 AM »

Get so tired of all the "cheat/hack" BS. Someone is now claiming they have a program that will show someone using an aimbot. Please..... there are not 5 people in this game that are that smart/devious, and no I am NOT one of them. :furious

I mean, the person in question was literally banned for cheating/hacking, so...

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2023, 11:31:50 AM »
I would welcome this player back.  At least they would engage me.  While I didn't appreciate being hunted with shade accounts, I always knew someone had a hard on for me.  It made me feel special.

Offline BigR

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2023, 12:09:43 PM »

Ertus doesnt seem to be cheating to me and as far as I know Skyyr's cheating was limited to abusing multiple accounts to track people. Also utilizing friends on other countries to help hunt people. I dont think he was ever accused of true "hacking". I have fought Ertus several times since hes been back. I have no doubt that it is Skyrr based on the way he flies. I will say that he is way less careful than he used to be which makes for much better fights. Other certain people will refuse to ever give up their E\alt advantage and it gets boring because I really cant be bothered to go above 8-9k most of the time now days.

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2023, 10:43:39 AM »
ACHOO....honey is that you?  :devil

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2023, 09:07:56 PM »
I would be absolutely amazed if anyone would spend the time to hack the code of this game. Most games that have cheaters are not cracked by the cheaters themselves. Rather cracked by an industrious tech wizard who then sells the cheats to the low life players who use them. A game with such a small, refined, long term player base would be poor business for the wiley entrepreneur. It happened a few times in the past when there were 1000s of subscribers. But now?
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2023, 11:04:43 PM »
I would be absolutely amazed if anyone would spend the time to hack the code of this game. Most games that have cheaters are not cracked by the cheaters themselves. Rather cracked by an industrious tech wizard who then sells the cheats to the low life players who use them. A game with such a small, refined, long term player base would be poor business for the wiley entrepreneur. It happened a few times in the past when there were 1000s of subscribers. But now?

I wouldn't be amazed in the slightest, I for one know the extent and lengths he will go to.
The motivation brought on by excessive narcissism is definitely there.
It's got to be to the point that he has to be numero uno, I bet if he gets bopped from Fighter Rank 1 he'd stop flying for a while  :old:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2023, 01:43:21 AM »

There are nowadays those who sell hacks for online games. IMHO it's bit naïve to think AH was or is totally hack free.
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2023, 07:22:22 AM »
There are nowadays those who sell hacks for online games. IMHO it's bit naïve to think AH was or is totally hack free.
[/quote

Helps cushion the ego to think it has to be a cheat instead of superior flying skills...

I have not seen a single instance of cheating in AH in over 23 years..some silly ppl have accused me of it too

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2023, 11:03:35 AM »
[/quote

Helps cushion the ego to think it has to be a cheat instead of superior flying skills...

I have not seen a single instance of cheating in AH in over 23 years..some silly ppl have accused me of it too

Eagler

I've seen it.  Planes flying around with smoke on and endless bombs and ammo.  I think a vaguely remember a warp drive f4u as well.

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2023, 11:21:00 AM »
I've seen it.  Planes flying around with smoke on and endless bombs and ammo.  I think a vaguely remember a warp drive f4u as well.

As I recall, that Lanc with endless bombs was at least 20 years ago, and that individual was banned for life. :old:
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2023, 11:21:20 AM »

I vaguely remember the unlimited bomb plane but I haven’t seen anything I can pinpoint since.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline PopJanko

• Zinc Member
« Reply #57 on: November 23, 2023, 11:27:32 PM »
I subscribe to a lot of AH channels, but none seem to be active.

I saw this video come across my feed tonight and I like the format of it, minus the personal drama that seems to exist between the author and the subject. They break down everything in each fight.

Until seeing this video, I would never have thought it would be so easy to beat a veteran player like this, nor be able to understand the maneuvers and where the opponent went wrong or the decision making process of the attacker.

Literally, this has changed my outlook on dogfighting. Now I just need more of it. This is gold.

Are there any other channels or videos I can sub to that might have videos that cover fights in-depth, similar to the video? I don't think this channel has many others like this, so I don't really know what terms to search for.

https://youtu.be/w8UWa5j6ChA

Quite easy to find if you have basic google skills