Author Topic: An open reply to Vraciu  (Read 3901 times)

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
Re: An open reply to Vraciu
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2023, 11:50:46 AM »

With the score page you cannot track another player in altitude, speed, direction and target, nor can you always find the same player every single time in the manner in which Skyyr was able..

Oh yes you can.

But when your opponent is livestreaming his location one doesn't even need the score page.

"Muh.   Cheating."

:ahand

”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2023, 12:24:52 PM »
This is going somewhere? The debate will lead to a logical conclusion?

Or is this just name calling? Sticks and Stones Guys :rolleyes:
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2023, 12:38:35 PM »
You denied the film existed and repeatedly mocked me for not providing a PRIVATE URL.   You got exactly what you demanded.

:banana:
I keep hearing the you and Skyyr saying I make a denial of the existence of "the film" or a film. The film being Reptile or the film being my stream? I don't make any assertion denying any film's existence, unless asking to see something by asking to be sent a link is denial now? I know I mock the amount of time it took you, but I do not remember requesting a "PRIVATE URL". Perhaps you can provide a quote from my messages where I request a private URL and I'll double check it with my saved sent messages.

I know in the past you mistake me for someone else, semp being one of them, so I had to make sure it contained me, which the Reptile film doesn't... Mind you in the stream film you and Skyyr did provide, the description doesn't match the content; "Your screams as you got owned in livestream are epic, TJ." I couldn't find any screams. "howling on your own livestream" I couldn't find any howling. I found complaining, which as an Englishman I do often, like sarcasm and queuing it's pretty much in my national character.

Oh yes you can.
But when your opponent is livestreaming his location one doesn't even need the score page.
"Muh.   Cheating."
 :ahand

From a google search;
No matter how you put it, stream sniping is cheating. Bannable on not only streaming platforms, but many, many games as well.

AcesHigh may also be one of them, especially when said antagonist is using multiple accounts to track, hunt and grief.
If it wasn't considered cheating he wouldn't be banned. But he is, so it's cheating :ahand

You guys attempts to humiliate me isn't exactly going to plan. You're looking evermore desperate.

The conclusion.
Video unavailable
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by 20Dolby10 Productions
My streams are my copyright.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2023, 01:06:31 PM »
Actually, this never happened.   In fact, Dolby's attack on me is a direct result of my providing physical evidence [via PM] from Dolby HIMSELF that disproves this oft-repeated lie.

You can track players using the score page.   No "cheating" required.    I did this once years ago in a real-time demonstration to show how it works.   I tracked Simon live [I provided a commentary on 200 as I did it], explaining what I was doing.   I rolled out in front of him to give him a kill after announcing in advance where/when it would happen to prove it/time stamp it.

I [have] never used this, before or since,  but I know people who do.

What Skyyr was banned for was having a squadmate relay another player's position.  Call Hitech.   I'm betting he will verify this if asked.

This detracts nothing from his virtuosity.    He's one of the best pilots to ever play this game.   Everything else is just sour grapes. 🍇

#Legend

You are still  praising the same idiot that stated openly on 200 that he thought you were an idiot.

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2023, 01:07:27 PM »
Dolby, I saw the messages you sent to Skyyr via YouTube, demanding he remove the video of you dying repeatedly--and then you said you'd claim DMCA copyright law to get the video removed when he laughed at you.

Please, continue to use the word "desperate" in the most ironic way,  :D
« Last Edit: October 22, 2023, 01:53:44 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2023, 01:37:02 PM »

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2023, 01:50:54 PM »
You are still  praising the same idiot that stated openly on 200 that he thought you were an idiot.

He was just chain yanking if he did so.  He's a personal friend.  I have zero beefs with him nor he with me.

In fact, when I was so a relative noob here and all you vets of the game were harassing me constantly it was Skyyr who was the only one that offered a hand of friendship.   

Many in this game can dish it out but they can't take it.   When you hit someone with a rock don't be surprised when they return fire with a Buick.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2023, 01:56:20 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2023, 02:04:12 PM »
He was just chain yanking if he did so.  He's a personal friend.  I have zero beefs with him nor he with me.

He wasn't "chain yanking" or joking. In fact, I told you this years ago. Think I even sent you a screen shot, but not sure. Hell of a friend.

Offline Wolf

• Zinc Member
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2023, 02:34:26 PM »
i took a several year break from AH due to personal conflicts and have been a casual forum lurker. i just came back to the game after about 3 years off... and this is the first thread i see when I check GD.

how is this thread still going? personal drama like this belongs OFF the forums. all this does is fracture and hurt an already dwindling number of players. when i last played, we had it seemed 300 players on a regular night. when i logged in today, theres 49. FORTY NINE! You think posts like these help players to stay???

what im impressed with is how the hell is this thread end up being about a player that doesn't even play anymore, from another player who doesnt play anymore?! lol right?

I might be able to understand if two current players were upset with each other, sure. but i cant even follow half the conversation as it seems to be about whose role model daddy can beat the others daddy. the only part i even understand is some video got posted and the OP got offended and took it to the forums.

if anyone is this upset about a pm, take it to hitech. if your this upset about a video, go outside and touch grass. like seriously, this REALLY hurts the game and the appeal it has to players.

instead of flying and talking about how good you are supposed to be, why arent u ingame showing it? i didnt see either of you online, but you'll sure as heck talk about how good you are while getting mad about a video of you dying in a pixel plane.

this is whats wrong with the current players, in my opinon based on a short 4 days back.
The one who cries the loudest are the alpha wannabees. They cry out because they aren't good enough to get the kills they feel they deserve unless delivered on a silver platter.

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2023, 02:43:50 PM »
if anyone is this upset about a pm, take it to hitech. if your this upset about a video, go outside and touch grass. like seriously, this REALLY hurts the game and the appeal it has to players.

Touch grass… I’m stealing that one!

Good post, welcome back!  :cheers:
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2023, 04:21:14 PM »
i took a several year break from AH due to personal conflicts and have been a casual forum lurker. i just came back to the game after about 3 years off... and this is the first thread i see when I check GD.

how is this thread still going? personal drama like this belongs OFF the forums. all this does is fracture and hurt an already dwindling number of players. when i last played, we had it seemed 300 players on a regular night. when i logged in today, theres 49. FORTY NINE! You think posts like these help players to stay???

what im impressed with is how the hell is this thread end up being about a player that doesn't even play anymore, from another player who doesnt play anymore?! lol right?

I might be able to understand if two current players were upset with each other, sure. but i cant even follow half the conversation as it seems to be about whose role model daddy can beat the others daddy. the only part i even understand is some video got posted and the OP got offended and took it to the forums.

instead of flying and talking about how good you are supposed to be, why arent u ingame showing it? i didnt see either of you online, but you'll sure as heck talk about how good you are while getting mad about a video of you dying in a pixel plane.

this is whats wrong with the current players, in my opinon based on a short 4 days back.

+2

Welcome back.
Master of the Air Scenario Video
https://youtu.be/rQiA2yMiZf0?si=QZEvHGf1Le0YlaHf

Animl's Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP[/

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2023, 06:11:00 PM »
He wasn't "chain yanking" or joking. In fact, I told you this years ago. Think I even sent you a screen shot, but not sure. Hell of a friend.

I don't take anything in a game personally.  I judge people based on real life.   Skyyr has always treated me nicely there.
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2023, 07:45:30 PM »

Hah!  Right you are, Wolf!  I'm embarrassed that I'm still reading this thread, much less commenting on it.

- oldman

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2023, 07:04:30 AM »
H2h is open to the public no subscription needed..

Make a date...Best of 5 ..film and post it here

Then we can all see who won and this sad thread can then die...

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline fd ski

• Silver Member
      • http://www.northotwing.com/wing/
« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2023, 09:46:25 AM »
no idea what the drama is about, but something intrigued me when watching those movies:
Combat Trim on and combat trim off.
So is that a way to trim your plane in a middle of hard G turn or at the edge of a stall, instantly, perfectly in trim ?
Is that new meta ?