Author Topic: It's been a while.  (Read 426 times)

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
It's been a while.
« on: November 27, 2023, 06:32:47 PM »
Since I'm not in the game anymore I figured I'd come here to harass you guys. Looks like I'm not the only one doing that. lolz

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: It's been a while.
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2023, 07:40:18 PM »
not even close s :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2023, 08:48:04 PM »
Come on back, we're still having lots of fun..... :rock
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2023, 02:34:44 AM »
Come on back, we're still having lots of fun..... :rock

Fun? I only have fun when I "work" at this game and believe me it's work.  :banana:

Let me go on a little rant :x

Sure you can play the sim itself. Personally, I'm playing the game within the game. It's all about the war. The first thing I do is read the map. What's our position and posture at that time and what time of the day it is which tells me who is playing. What day is it which tell me what countries will have the best numbers and  anticipate on certain days as to how the MA performs? What are immediate threats and opportunities? Do I need to go on an hour long strat run? What kind of strat run is necessary to yield the highest return on my time investment? If I attack and take this one base will it cause the country to bog down and defend or advance? Ect, ect...

That is just a small description of how I am playing this game and believe me it's work but I love it :cheers:

The majority of the time I'm finding success playing this game. Sure the skills I have developed in the simulated combat is worthy to be called a hack... whatever :neener:

The real goods is to be able to influence and at times dictate the flow of the MA :salute

Come on back hazmatt I miss shooting your down 👊💪
« Last Edit: November 28, 2023, 03:00:10 AM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2023, 07:38:58 AM »
I don't remember callsign: mERv.
Sounds a bit shady.  :bolt:

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2023, 08:27:49 AM »
Was just thinking the other day why I haven’t seen ya. I hope all is well and vwill see ya in the air soon.

Master of the Air Scenario Video
https://youtu.be/rQiA2yMiZf0?si=QZEvHGf1Le0YlaHf

Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP[/

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2023, 11:15:33 AM »

mERv is just FIN3 every TIME he flies. His flying and especially bombing is also FIN3.    ;)

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2023, 03:15:09 PM »

Finetime <S> hope all is well IRL :cheers:
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster