Author Topic: Skyyr  (Read 25073 times)

Online Dadtallica

• Silver Member
Re: Skyyr
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2023, 06:04:30 PM »
Just report the PMs.

Going to assume he has been several times and it never does anything so why bother.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline LilMak

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2023, 07:58:42 PM »
After a long conversation with skyyr  I have decided to let him back into the skys.

He was band 9 years ago and I have let him back in on a probationary basis.

He was never band for hacking but was band for other behaviors.

Please do not over react everyone  deserves a 2nd chance.

Dale
Allowing the most toxic player to ever grace this game to come back seems like a questionable decision. I hope, for the sake of the leftover player base, that your right about second chances. Because there are a whole lot of people reading this thread that think you’ve just made a horrible mistake.
"When caught by the enemy in large force the best policy is to fight like hell until you can decide what to do next."
~Hub Zemke
P-47 pilot 56th Fighter Group.

Online JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2023, 08:01:15 PM »
Yep. vraciu is already spamming PMs with his juvenile insanity. The little boys club is giddy today.

@vraciu don't PM me. I have no interest in anything you have to say.

Use the Ignore list, that should stop the PM's.
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline Palace Cobra

• Copper Member
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2023, 08:18:01 PM »
... But he makes skins ...

What do you make other than ad hominem attacks?   Asking for a friend.

Online Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2023, 09:08:52 PM »
What do you make other than ad hominem attacks?   Asking for a friend.

Nice to know your trade offs.

I make this game a better place to be by not resorting to absolute horryfing and sexually homo erotic chats and pm’s.

I don’t wish death to someone’s family members for simply asking them to move a cv.

And I’m sorry but REPEATING someone’s words and actions are not ad hominem “attacks” They’re contemporaneous notes.

Please post for me anywhere in history where anyone has said any of those things about me in game or in here. Take all the time you need.

Again… my experience with this individual is not unique.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2023, 09:54:55 PM by Dadtallica »
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2023, 09:36:04 PM »
I'm with Mayhem. Kanth was a squadmate in FSO, I remember what Skyrr did. He was not a nice person, he was also incredibly stupid as he left streams up on twitch which incriminated himself and proved what other players were complaining about.

Oh and he listened to k-pop...

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2023, 10:37:00 PM »
He harassed and stream snipe players to the point of quitting. Didn't he take an unhealthy liking to Kanth, one the few female player that WAS in the game and harassed her to the point of quitting?

Ya know... Badboy does that too!  Ask Ka1e.

Anyway, the Skyyr thing... someone way back mentioned something about a "Create the Hate" marketing campaign.  Ya, ya, an inside job, ya, that's it.

It's becoming hilariously suspect.
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2023, 11:40:16 PM »
I do not know Skyyr, but I know Vraciu; and he is off the deep end in the MA.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Online Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2023, 11:49:03 PM »
Redacted

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2023, 12:39:49 AM »
Ya know... Badboy does that too!  Ask Ka1e.

He did that too. And to Dale's credit he stoped him when presented with evidence (although it took more than ten years and the driving away of several players for that to happen). Badboy is another example of wanting to keep him and his competitive-flying in game and keeping his Mr. Hyde outside of it. That's the trick.

someone way back mentioned something about a "Create the Hate" marketing campaign.

I considered that but think it's unlikely as it would evidently drive way more players away than it would bring (^ look). I think we must take Dale's actions as well-intentioned on the second-chance line.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Palace Cobra

• Copper Member
« Reply #55 on: November 18, 2023, 12:41:27 AM »
Nice to know your trade offs.

I make this game a better place to be by not resorting to absolute horryfing and sexually homo erotic chats and pm’s.

I don’t wish death to someone’s family members for simply asking them to move a cv.

And I’m sorry but REPEATING someone’s words and actions are not ad hominem “attacks” They’re contemporaneous notes.

Please post for me anywhere in history where anyone has said any of those things about me in game or in here. Take all the time you need.

Again… my experience with this individual is not unique.

Actually, all you do is abuse players on country channel who don't do what you want them to do.   This includes both Vraciu and 99Capera.  You have been attacking both of them for months then come in here and cry because one of them gave it back to you.

You project a lot and protest much.   Pure hypocrisy. 

(I just figured it out.  You are one of Cane's fanbois.   It all makes sense now.  You are a dishobest broker.)

Speak for yourself.  The guy stands up for himself and the old guard has never liked that.  Well, bully for him and tough titties for you is how I see it.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2023, 12:43:31 AM by Palace Cobra »

Offline diaster

• Copper Member
« Reply #56 on: November 18, 2023, 12:55:42 AM »
Happy to hear.

Dale gave me a second chance after a 3 1/2 year ban :salute

I have been waiting for this day for skyyr since I came back :rock

Only the greats get banned!  :x :aok :bolt:
nope just the prettythangholes for being prettythangholes
"Harden The F_ck Up”

Offline diaster

• Copper Member
« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2023, 12:57:40 AM »
Not sure how this is news. He's been back for about a month now (this time) flying under a couple of other names. I see this evening he has reverted to "Skyyr".

He's been in and out several times under other names over the years. To be tacitly asked to believe that HTC was unaware of that strains credulity.

I've had several interactions with Skyyr under his other noms-de-guerre over the past few weeks in the MA and in MatchPlay. Happy to report all have been positive. I very much hope that continues to be the case.

Welcome back, Skyyr. Good luck. I hope you make the most of it in the best spirit of the game.

trogdor
so what are the names?
"Harden The F_ck Up”

Offline trogdor

• Zinc Member
« Reply #58 on: November 18, 2023, 01:08:10 AM »
Ertus, Achilles
"It's like watching a bunch of retards trying to hump a doorknob out there."
- Patches O'Houlihan

Offline diaster

• Copper Member
« Reply #59 on: November 18, 2023, 01:10:16 AM »
and he (vraciu)claims to be a Professional pilot.... rated in all kinds of aircraft. As much as he is in the game, he must have failed the pysch or he be flying for real. If somehow he is, I need to know the regional and make sure i don't sit as a pass. on that one.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2023, 01:12:22 AM by diaster »
"Harden The F_ck Up”