Author Topic: Skyyr  (Read 25029 times)

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Re: Skyyr
« Reply #645 on: March 11, 2024, 11:03:42 PM »
You know....there was a time when thousands of people played this game where there were some genuinely outstanding sticks for the community to look up to. Their prowess was unquestioned. They were unanimously respected. They also behaved respectfully, never tried to lord it over people they shot down. Those times were quite something.

This time, and this behaviour...well...it's something different.  :old:
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #646 on: March 11, 2024, 11:43:06 PM »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #647 on: March 12, 2024, 02:00:39 AM »
I can't even get this kind of attention from my wife  :(

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #648 on: March 12, 2024, 02:52:30 AM »
You know....there was a time when thousands of people played this game where there were some genuinely outstanding sticks for the community to look up to. Their prowess was unquestioned. They were unanimously respected. They also behaved respectfully, never tried to lord it over people they shot down. Those times were quite something.

This time, and this behaviour...well...it's something different.  :old:

The latest is now that he was so much better than ALL of them that they had to learn from his videos. Apparently AoM learned from him  :rofl
Kind of odd considering I can distinctly remember much laughter at the incessant trolling after beat downs.
Next we’ll learn he taught Bruv  :x 
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #649 on: March 12, 2024, 03:28:02 AM »
Once upon a time, you know...

https://rutube.ru/video/b1565b69435559babb1d6b77b8b9b124/

Yeah, once upon a time, you know;

Dolby 9 - 0 Skyyr

:salute
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #650 on: March 12, 2024, 07:22:11 AM »
Yeah, once upon a time, you know;

Dolby 9 - 0 Skyyr

:salute

Ah, yes, Skyyr's first year. How quickly things changed afterwards. How many times did you quit the game because Skyyr slaughtered you afterwards? I know of AT LEAST 3, including your current reason for quitting lol.

Dont ever change, Dobby.

https://rutube.ru/video/64f64949a3c39aa758ba300aea7cc1bd/

lol
« Last Edit: March 12, 2024, 07:25:33 AM by Kruel »

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #651 on: March 12, 2024, 07:46:33 AM »
The latest is now that he was so much better than ALL of them that they had to learn from his videos. Apparently AoM learned from him  :rofl
Kind of odd considering I can distinctly remember much laughter at the incessant trolling after beat downs.

You do realize Skyyr knew Bruv since he was a day 1 noob in Fighter Ace, right? And he absolutely slaughtered Bruv for years.

In fact, Skyyr came back to FA, trained me, then I proceeded to hunt down Bruv and beat him 1v1 during his undefeated 250-kill streak, then spared him and let him land. That's literally how I ended up in the Damned in FA.

Just saying, your comment is supremely ironic. Bruv even wrote an essay about his life when he joined the Navy and somehow managed to put a paragraph about Skyyr in it, mentioning how he was a @$%!#@$ hack because he kept killing him in FA. Yes, he mentioned Skyyr in an essay about real life.

Our whole squad laughed about this for YEARS after we found the PDF on the FA message boards.

:cheers:

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #652 on: March 12, 2024, 07:55:08 AM »
When you got wrecked last night. 

Wrecked? I was flying a real man's plane, the 190a5, vs his girls plane, the La7, in 3 sorties. So thats like a 35 eny plane vs one that should be perked and can climb 5k straight up. Ill give him the first kill, nice shot, but probably wouldnt have been able to do that in any other plane. Once I switched to a spit16 and then spit8 to find his ass, he was unable to kill me and infact I should have killed him twice, but my bullets didn't work... typical. He ran and ran until his 109 friend showed up in which case I ditched due to only having 25 mgs left. Then in my ki84 he overshot and I should have killed him but Jimrussl swooped in a got him before I got the shot. However I have no idea how my first shot missed, I watched the video and the bullets practically went right through him on the reversal... that being said, I did get angry because I don't trust "the poser damned" flying on the same side as me in the same fight as their squadie on the other side flying as a shade. That's just bad faith unsportsmanlike. So I'll call it as it see it. Quite frankly. I'm tired of all of the easy mode planes in the MA. Too many 190Ds, spit16s, Yaks, and la7s. And when I see good players abusing the MA in them, I don't like it. The 190D has the most kills in the MA right now with a 2K/D overall. It's just sad that this has become the norm in the MA now.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2024, 08:03:44 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #653 on: March 12, 2024, 08:22:15 AM »
Top kills in top 4 fighters in March 24 tour so far...

190D
TheJudge - 621
Silent - 201
Skyyr 117

Spit16
Flippz - 162

P51-
None of them can fly it. Top killer so far is - lefty59 - 82

La7
Skyyr - 358

So as you can see. There is a clear problem here where the so called best have to fly the easiest top planes in the game and never appear to log off. Must be nice to be able to play 10 hours a day..
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #654 on: March 12, 2024, 08:23:24 AM »
Top kills in top 4 fighters in March 24 tour so far...

190D
TheJudge - 621
Silent - 201
Skyyr 117

Spit16
Flippz - 162

P51-
None of them can fly it. Top killer so far is - lefty59 - 82

La7
Skyyr - 358

So as you can see. There is a clear problem here where the so called best have to fly the easiest top planes in the game...

My Ta 152 has 316 kills, which is more air-to-air kills alone in that plane than anyone in the game has in total (outside of our own squad members).

Kinda shatters your theory, since almost no one even flies the plane. The next closest player is Tralfaz with 37 kills.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2024, 08:30:30 AM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #655 on: March 12, 2024, 08:32:19 AM »
My Ta 152 has 316 kills, which is more air-to-air kills alone in that plane than anyone in the game has in total (outside of our own squad members).

Kinda shatters your theory, since almost no one even flies the plane. The next closest player is Tralfaz with 37 kills.

No one flies it because the 190D has a little more versatility, but its just as similar in essence super fast, climbs well, has great guns, and can fly super high. You know it use to be perked. The 190D should have taken its perked spot IMO.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #656 on: March 12, 2024, 08:37:30 AM »
No one flies it because the 190D has a little more versatility, but its just as similar in essence super fast, climbs well, has great guns, and can fly super high. You know it use to be perked. The 190D should have taken its perked spot IMO.

Nothing about the characteristics of the Ta 152 is similar to the D9, except the speed (but it's slower). Even the flight style is completely different.

It seems to me this is just an attempt to complain about the choices of others, in an attempt to minimize one's consequences of their own plane choices.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #657 on: March 12, 2024, 08:38:59 AM »
Wrecked? I was flying a real man's plane, the 190a5, vs his girls plane, the La7, in 3 sorties.

Excuse #1.

So thats like a 35 eny plane vs one that should be perked and can climb 5k straight up. Ill give him the first kill, nice shot, but probably wouldnt have been able to do that in any other plane.

Excuses #2 and #3.

Once I switched to a spit16 and then spit8 to find his ass, he was unable to kill me and infact I should have killed him twice, but my bullets didn't work... typical.

Excuse #4.

He ran and ran until his 109 friend showed up in which case I ditched due to only having 25 mgs left.

Excuse #5.

Then in my ki84 he overshot and I should have killed him but Jimrussl swooped in a got him before I got the shot.

Excuse #6.

However I have no idea how my first shot missed, I watched the video and the bullets practically went right through him on the reversal...

Excuse #7.

that being said, I did get angry because I don't trust "the poser damned" flying on the same side as me in the same fight as their squadie on the other side flying as a shade. That's just bad faith unsportsmanlike.

Excuse #8.

So I'll call it as it see it. Quite frankly. I'm tired of all of the easy mode planes in the MA. Too many 190Ds, spit16s, Yaks, and la7s. And when I see good players abusing the MA in them, I don't like it. The 190D has the most kills in the MA right now with a 2K/D overall. It's just sad that this has become the norm in the MA now.

The 190D may have the most kills but because of your gaming the point system so you will look "good" you sure don't.   :rofl
« Last Edit: March 12, 2024, 08:42:36 AM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #658 on: March 12, 2024, 08:44:26 AM »

All of this happens to be true, especially if by "taught" you mean "schooled".   :rofl
”KILLER V”
The Damned