Author Topic: New record for bomber kills in a tour  (Read 288 times)

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
New record for bomber kills in a tour
« on: January 01, 2024, 05:45:15 PM »
Found myself with a little more free time this past month and so naturally saw an increase in production of base takes and kills. Beat my personal best from earlier this year by 250 kills ending 2023 on a high note. Both accounts saw an increase in kills by 30-40%. This particular tour played at organically. At no point was I playing for stats. Just playing to win the war  :salute :cheers:

Cheater  -  876 kills in bombers
Fin3time -  641 kills in bombers

Total  -     1517 kills in bombers

"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
Re: New record for bomber kills in a tour
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2024, 06:04:51 PM »
lol that is a lot of free time. How many hours sis that take?

If you’re gunnery in a bomber is so good you might find it translates well to fighters. Would be cool to shoot at you in a smaller ride lol.  :cheers:
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!