Author Topic: Early war plane set  (Read 2036 times)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: Early war plane set
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2024, 02:18:12 AM »
WOW! It seems I'm not the only one... You gonna attack all the others that have had the same experience and tell them to shove off spikes or are you just saving that for me?

...and with that, I am beginning to see the problem.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2024, 07:07:39 AM »
If you watch that video I posted, you may see another problem instead of just thinking there's no problem?  Still curious as to what was deserving of a .rpt  - help me out here?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whKD7YkAFlY

How about GasTeddy's situation?  Is there like a statute of limitations where the abusers get away with no repercussions after a certain time? Can he ask for HT to do something?  Can I ask on his behalf? What about the video above - I served the time on an unwarranted mute. It's not about restoring chat privs (moreso when the mute time has already served) as much as it is making sure people stop abusing the system because they're a petty manbabies.

...and with that, I am beginning to see the problem.
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2024, 07:21:40 AM »
You are really hurt by this.

A game..a fictional..game.

I loved the game and the people in it, some I've know for more then 20 years. I felt like I was singled out, however it appears that I wasn't the only one. The comment I made in passing was made a big deal of by others not me...

Guess I'll take the advice and shove off. It's obvious that when people find a point in my post to focus on and ignore the main reason for the post that nothing positive is gonna happen here.

Wish you all the best.

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2024, 09:27:23 AM »
I loved the game and the people in it, some I've know for more then 20 years. I felt like I was singled out, however it appears that I wasn't the only one. The comment I made in passing was made a big deal of by others not me...

Guess I'll take the advice and shove off. It's obvious that when people find a point in my post to focus on and ignore the main reason for the post that nothing positive is gonna happen here.

Wish you all the best.
Sounds like it's been about a year since this occurred. I barely fly in the MA anymore but I suggest giving it another shot. I can't fathom you were singled out. There used to be plenty of players in this game with a...erm..."reputation", but it doesn't sound like you had one. Also it does not sound like you ever contacted HT though someone did on your behalf. You might've gotten further by reaching out yourself to voice your concern. Probably well too late now to deal with the previous incident, but if it ever happens in the future I wouldn't hesitate to give him a call, he doesn't bite. :)
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com