Author Topic: "Masters of the Air": An Aces High Scenario - General Info  (Read 1382 times)

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
Re: "Masters of the Air": An Aces High Scenario - General Info
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2024, 01:22:24 PM »
3 weeks to go and registration is nearly 90% full.   Any chance you guys can bump up the number of slots, particularly for the P-47s?   There is more interest in the Jug; might make it a little easier to get people to register now rather than try to deal with a larger number of walkons...

Anyway, good show, guys!  Event is looking good!

Offline swareiam

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2024, 03:41:53 PM »
3 weeks to go and registration is nearly 90% full.   Any chance you guys can bump up the number of slots, particularly for the P-47s?   There is more interest in the Jug; might make it a little easier to get people to register now rather than try to deal with a larger number of walkons...

oboe,

No problem sir. We will increase the P-47s, adding a seat for you to register.

Currently, there are 3 P-51 seats, 2 FW190D-9 seats, and 2 ME109 seats open. You are asking to have a seat created in a group that is fully registered. We can do that!

If anyone else is interested in registering for this event. Please post your interest here or contact any of the following CMs;

Spikes
Brooke
AkWarHwk
Devil505
KCDitto
Predweed

We request your commitment of no less than three frames for the additional seat.

oboe,

Keep looking at the registration page for the seat to open and I will PM you when I know that it is open for you to register.

:salute
AKWarHwk of the Arabian Knights
Aces High Scenario, FSO, and Combat Challenge Teams
Don't let your ego get too close to your position, so that if your position gets shot down, your ego doesn't go with it. General Colin Powell

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2024, 03:48:51 PM »

I registered as a jug driver but most likely will end up being a walk on if I can make it. Do not hesitate to give my spot to someone who can commit to more!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2024, 03:56:23 PM by Dadtallica »
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2024, 03:52:28 PM »
oboe,

No problem sir. We will increase the P-47s, adding a seat for you to register.

Currently, there are 3 P-51 seats, 2 FW190D-9 seats, and 2 ME109 seats open. You are asking to have a seat created in a group that is fully registered. We can do that!

If anyone else is interested in registering for this event. Please post your interest here or contact any of the following CMs;

Spikes
Brooke
AkWarHwk
Devil505
KCDitto
Predweed

We request your commitment of no less than three frames for the additional seat.

oboe,

Keep looking at the registration page for the seat to open and I will PM you when I know that it is open for you to register.

:salute

:salute  and thank you Swareiam!  Appreciate your responsiveness and willingness to make adjustments!  I was actually asking on behalf of Hollywood and his guys; not sure how many he's got interested but I bet its at least a couple.   I'd invited them to fly P-47's but the slots filled up before they could register.   

I'm keeping an eye on how registration is going; I'd intended to register a little later on, to help fill out any group that appears to be shorthanded.

In all I'd say its a very good sign that the groups are filling up this early! 

Offline swareiam

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2024, 04:16:10 PM »
:salute  and thank you Swareiam!  Appreciate your responsiveness and willingness to make adjustments!  I was actually asking on behalf of Hollywood and his guys; not sure how many he's got interested but I bet its at least a couple.   I'd invited them to fly P-47's but the slots filled up before they could register.   

I'm keeping an eye on how registration is going; I'd intended to register a little later on, to help fill out any group that appears to be shorthanded.

In all I'd say its a very good sign that the groups are filling up this early!

oboe,

Sure! I have even created a new thread for this discussion to continue.

https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,408731.0.html

If we chat there, then more folks will be knowledgeable about the process.

Have Hollywood and his guys hop into that thread and make their request. We'd love to have them aboard.

Cheers...
Don't let your ego get too close to your position, so that if your position gets shot down, your ego doesn't go with it. General Colin Powell

Offline swareiam

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2024, 04:22:19 PM »
I registered as a jug driver but most likely will end up being a walk on if I can make it. Do not hesitate to give my spot to someone who can commit to more!

Dad,

If you need to back out and want to be a walk-on, it is better to know sooner rather than later. Just let us know here or through PM and we will drop you out and open up that seat for another player.

No harm no foul...

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2024, 01:47:49 PM »
Watching the hockey game; there’s more adds for Masters of the Air than goals so far.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2024, 03:27:01 PM »
The first five minutes of E1 have been released.

Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!