Author Topic: Illegal Immigration  (Read 1943 times)

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
Re: Illegal Immigration
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2024, 09:44:08 AM »
In before the inevitable lock. Seriously if you wanted to have a real discussion you need to take it to the other site for AH reprobates, ice cream on mars. There it won't be shut down and those who want to discuss it can do so. Having lived in a border state all of my life and having to deal with the issue both professionally and afterwards I understand it more than most in the heartland areas.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2024, 09:49:15 AM »
And this illegal immigration is happening globally

You have to wonder why

Eagler

Bullseye. Seen lots of similar videos filmed in hotels, cafes and border checkpoints.

EU has member states with certain agenda governments claiming they are needed because a lack of workforce... While having thousands and thousands native jobseekers...

And I as EU citizen could answer the question "why" but the truth is illegal in this context.
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline Peabody

• Zinc Member
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2024, 02:43:49 PM »
I rarely find general observations about people (or a people) to be accurate; and usually only serve to promote a political agenda.
It is an issue that needs a humane solution while remembering that all of our ancestors were illegal immigrants to this continent.

Lol

Offline sparky127

• Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2024, 04:13:00 PM »
It is an issue that needs a humane solution while remembering that all of our ancestors were illegal immigrants to this continent.

I suppose the indigenous people should have built a wall...

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2024, 06:57:26 PM »
I suppose the indigenous people should have built a wall...

"Fixed fortifications are a monument to the stupidity of man" - George S. Patton
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline sparky127

• Nickel Member
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2024, 07:01:39 PM »
I bet Patton was talking about mechanized infantry.

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2024, 10:08:26 PM »
And this illegal immigration is happening globally si=Vrxs9YVMmHvYPww8[/youtube]

You have to wonder why

Eagler

And there we have, the whole real story. No usa president is responsible for global immigration fad. People running from horror. Of course, most marshmallow Americans haven’t experienced, that yet, therefore their imagination dances in the moonlight and wolves.. Thats said, its time for clamps in all directions to weed out the rags. Americans are so tv and pc they have slim reality.  We are ALL ascendents of immigrants s. In 1732 my immigrant ancestors married a Cherokee woman, later given an American name of Maria .from that point on fought every single major war to date. Including, but not limited t, the revolution, civil, WWI, WWII, Korea, Nam, Gulf and Iraq, Afghanistan. I have all the documents.   My bro in law is half Cherokee. And we fought for freedom to complain. Legal good, illegal bad. .i can only hope people become more worldly and understand true human nature , while we all watch cable news drips who are the softest misguided marshmallows..orange Jesus came frim immigrants of Scotland, his wife is sn immigrant. Legal good, illegal bad. Guess who hates all immigrants more. The people we pillaged and stole all theur land from, and complain about immigrants. That said, i sgree. No more anyone. We sht in our own yards. And claim righteous.

All that said the party on the right just declined the biggest immigration policy ever written, and complain about immigration. Ya can’t write this bs.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2024, 10:18:01 PM by Animl-AW »
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2024, 03:02:12 AM »

My ancestors were not illegal. They came here legally. Just like people can now.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2024, 07:28:28 AM »
My ancestors were not illegal. They came here legally. Just like people can now.

Yes they like to leave out the word illegal and combine legal immigration into this criminal activity to justify and confuse the weak minded

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Professor_Fate

• Zinc Member
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2024, 08:07:16 AM »

That’s a load of bull poop, my grand parents to came to this country legally looking for jobs not handouts.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2024, 08:10:38 AM by Professor_Fate »
Jagdgeschwader 2 "Richthofen

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2024, 08:45:58 AM »
People like Busher love their Identured servants. Then down the road. His party can use them as a victim class to push their "muh equality" agenda. It's all great and we'll until they move into his backyard and start committing crimes and pushing drugs and stealing tax dollars his own citizens should be receiving.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline sparky127

• Nickel Member
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2024, 09:43:24 AM »
"Hooz gonna pick yer lettuce!!?/1"

Offline Professor_Fate

• Zinc Member
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2024, 09:51:50 AM »
"Hooz gonna pick yer lettuce!!?/1"

Or dig the cobalt.  Years ago the UN reported climate change had caused slavery to skyrocket.  My initial reaction was like you got to be kidding, but they were right.  You should see the devastation to human life and the environment caused so activists can pat themselves on the back saving the planet. It’s horrifying.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2024, 09:54:33 AM by Professor_Fate »
Jagdgeschwader 2 "Richthofen

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2024, 10:23:11 AM »
Pretty much the entire "green" concept is nothing more than a giant ponzi scheme. Substituting one con for another as long as the public remains rooted in the emotional appeal. The carbon credit concept that was the rage  and greatly promoted by kerry was a classic example of that. The concept hearkens back to the middle ages when a person's sins could be forgiven with an adequate donation to the proper ecclesiastical authority.

The climate is changing fantasy has been ongoing for decades as I remember the "scientists" claiming that the world was slipping into a global mini ice age due to the carbon and C O 2 being dumped into the atmosphere by internal combustion engines and power plants, the combination of gas and solids causing less sunlight to reach the ground. The ice age was expected to happen by or before the year 2000. I recall it as I was in high school at the time and our primary Biology / science teacher Dr Taylor was  an adherent of the claims. One of the solutions was to rise the temperature of the oceans just by a couple degrees (F). I think it was in popular mechanics that I read a theory that it would take all of the globes factories and tech to dump their heat in the oceans for at least a couple of decades for that to happen since the oceans were a "giant heat sink". He did make what to us sounded like cogent arguments to support the claims. Time has not borne out the claims then or even now.

I am all for technology to make changes in how we live but just like the ICE vehicles replacing the horse for transportation, the tech has to prove itself in a competitive nature to the population that is a better concept than what we have now. I plain language in a free society the public has to embrace the change because it makes better economic sense in a competitive market, NOT a mandated one by an elite ruling class.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2024, 10:56:52 AM »
People like Busher love their Identured servants. Then down the road. His party can use them as a victim class to push their "muh equality" agenda. It's all great and we'll until they move into his backyard and start committing crimes and pushing drugs and stealing tax dollars his own citizens should be receiving.

It's quite impressive how one person can convince so many that all illegal immigrants are criminals. There isn't a single family running from tyranny seeking freedom and opportunity. Oh and I almost forgot, "this vermin is fouling the blood of America".

Be happy though Q-boy, they certainly don't want to live where you do. There are no backyards in RABBITHOLES.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.