Author Topic: Impossible shots!!!  (Read 2009 times)

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
Impossible shots!!!
« on: January 23, 2024, 07:29:58 AM »
Seems there’s been a lot of “ you shouldn’t have made that  :furious :furious
I implore some of you to record record record. And see things from the other point of view and remember some planes have incredible responses to input as variable differnt speeds
(Ta152 and Corsair rudders comes to mind) and some people control thier e ahead of time and anticipate the “what could be moves” in stead of BnZ like a Dino killing meteor. Or the simple 2 different internet providers and 2 different computers meeting on a server. Some times things are off or delayed.

In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
Re: Impossible shots!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2024, 07:42:29 AM »
Outta here with this logic...less effort to just call you a hack. :)
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2024, 08:07:05 AM »
I implore some of you to record record record. And see things from the other point of view and remember some planes have incredible responses to input as variable differnt speeds
(Ta152 and Corsair rudders comes to mind) and some people control thier e ahead of time and anticipate the “what could be moves” in stead of BnZ like a Dino killing meteor. Or the simple 2 different internet providers and 2 different computers meeting on a server. Some times things are off or delayed.
Yeah,,"CHEATER/Some 3rd party shade app user!"   It gets tiresome.  Probably wouldn't help much but IF AcesHigh was compatible with 'Tack View' program,   screamers could be silenced? Yeah, we have AHFilm and it sort of covers the same info...but 'Tack View' is more user friendly IMHO?  I know...good luck with that :bolt:
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2024, 08:47:37 AM »
Everyone should stop into MNM these days just to see how aim assist shows one what crazy lead is needed and how some of those impossible shots are done by those that might know those angles better than some

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Drano

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2024, 09:13:28 AM »
Yeah TACView would be a great learning tool. For those not familiar, it works like AHFilm with trails on and covers all the aircraft in the area but adds when shots were fired and whether they hit or missed, etc.

A lot of small tweaks to AH would go a long way. No reason to re-invent the wheel. Honestly, I don't see anything major ever happening to this game at this point. Heck I'd be happy if HT just made it OpenXR compatible!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

"Drano"
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

FSO flying with the 412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2024, 09:34:33 AM »

Also, what you see in your film, no matter which plane your in, is going to be different than what the other guy saw as well.

Offline Drano

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2024, 09:36:32 AM »
^^^This. As has been discussed since the beginning of time. Not new.

"Drano"
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

FSO flying with the 412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2024, 11:16:13 AM »
There was a guy ranting on 200 couple days back calling a guy a hack.  The hacker about 30 minutes prior was commenting on his mic not working.

I found it funny.  I assumed a guy that could hack a game would be able to troubleshoot a microphone.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2024, 11:25:24 AM »
Some people cannot embrace their suckage.  If you cannot figure out what you did wrong that led to being shot down, then you will never improve.  :aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2024, 02:27:53 PM »
Imagine this

The reactions of some being shot down in front of a female audience.

"I was in the pool!!"
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2024, 02:31:34 PM »
SYSTEM MESSAGE: vinkman counted that "kill"
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2024, 03:21:27 PM »
^^^This. As has been discussed since the beginning of time. Not new.

Very true, Drano but you'll notice they don't want to believe it, so there you are. They don't want anyone "cluttering the issue with a bunch of facts". :D
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2024, 08:28:13 PM »
Some people cannot embrace their suckage.  If you cannot figure out what you did wrong that led to being shot down, then you will never improve.  :aok

The story of my life in this game!!!  I never know how I screwed up! :rolleyes:

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2024, 09:05:33 PM »

A lot of people get the wrong, very common.

Ya hold your tongue out the left side of your mouth, not the right. Right is wrong Left is right.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2024, 11:31:12 PM »
Standard reply, then .ignore idiot
Don't confuse "You can't do it" with "It can't be done"
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.