Author Topic: Impossible shots!!!  (Read 2020 times)

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
Re: Impossible shots!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2024, 11:49:16 AM »
Standard reply, then .ignore idiot
Don't confuse "You can't do it" with "It can't be done"
ROC!!! Whats up man!
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2024, 12:05:17 PM »
I would say at least 25% of the time I get accused of cheating for making "the shot".

Now if I shot down 8k players last year that means I've been accused of cheating a thousand times!

Last year Haggerty said "Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations."

To my haters and accusers...Yall gotta understand your working with limited knowledge of what is possible in the game while remaining satisfied with the absolute dogchit game play and tactics that leads to your own demise.

I'm playing on 2 laptops with mouse and keyboard just wrecking these haters who's only remaining weapon is running their mouths on a smear campaign that carries no evidence.

Get good or get towered  :ahand
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 12:09:05 PM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2024, 02:05:36 PM »
The amount of guys who park right on a bombers 6 astounds me. Though I must say, you have a far better aim than just about any other bomber pilot. Unfortunately hit % isn't scored in bomber mode. So there is nothing to compare you vs others by hit %.

That being said if a player was using aimbot or something, their hit % would be well in the 30% plus and maintaining that over 20 sorties would be near impossible if they weren't only vulching bombers the whole time. Thst would be how you could tell someone was cheating for the most part, unless they shot into the wind on occasion to mask it.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2024, 08:01:36 PM »
Does it really matter if you suck at a video game? Asking for a friend  ... you know in the grand scheme of things. Personally I own my suckage hell, I'm known for it but I still sleep well at night
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2024, 08:34:07 PM »
Does it really matter if you suck at a video game? Asking for a friend  ... you know in the grand scheme of things. Personally I own my suckage hell, I'm known for it but I still sleep well at night

Heh.  Me, too!

- oldman

Offline xanax

• Copper Member
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2024, 09:27:12 PM »

Heh.  Me, too!

- oldman

Me three! Is there a club or support group for this?
The Damned
Founded 1988

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2024, 06:55:46 AM »
WHAAAA?  Out of ammo, flying around going "Pew Pew PPPEW Pew" is suckage? :uhoh   NATIVE I SAY...counting Coup :aok  :kiss:
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2024, 07:46:56 AM »

Just shows little egos are everywhere these days and sadly they need constant stroking or they get upset and start making loud squeaky noises...

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2024, 08:47:50 AM »
Standard reply, then .ignore idiot
Don't confuse "You can't do it" with "It can't be done"

I agree with you Roc and the age or time been with this game is WAAAY too young to even start explaining cheating crap or anything like that! :uhoh :rolleyes:<S> Morph

If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2024, 07:44:18 PM »
WHAAAA?  Out of ammo, flying around going "Pew Pew PPPEW Pew" is suckage? :uhoh   NATIVE I SAY...counting Coup :aok  :kiss:
all rumors!! Lol <S> hope all is well with you my ole friend
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2024, 02:14:44 AM »
There was a guy ranting on 200 couple days back calling a guy a hack.  The hacker about 30 minutes prior was commenting on his mic not working.

I found it funny.  I assumed a guy that could hack a game would be able to troubleshoot a microphone.

If mic is broken, hacking does not help. But yes, I put most of weird shots in a basket called lag, as mine is naturally higher because of distance from server. There are those who increase lag deliberately and benefit from it, but that needs real knowledge of timing, which I do not posses. Once tried via VPN at Training Arena and couldn't hit even stationary targets, let alone moving ones.

It is bit weird to be shot down by a con who's cockpit roof you were watching when hit, but wonderland of internet has many surprises for unaware sloths like me, who's reaction time is calculated rather by calendar. Latest yesterday I was following con who made practically no evading moves. From the D of my gun converge, shooting burst after burst and no hits at all.
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2024, 05:08:44 AM »
There are a few who’s go-to moves are mostly based on exploiting flight model idiosyncrasies.

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2024, 10:59:29 AM »
If mic is broken, hacking does not help. But yes, I put most of weird shots in a basket called lag, as mine is naturally higher because of distance from server. There are those who increase lag deliberately and benefit from it, but that needs real knowledge of timing, which I do not posses. Once tried via VPN at Training Arena and couldn't hit even stationary targets, let alone moving ones.

It is bit weird to be shot down by a con who's cockpit roof you were watching when hit, but wonderland of internet has many surprises for unaware sloths like me, who's reaction time is calculated rather by calendar. Latest yesterday I was following con who made practically no evading moves. From the D of my gun converge, shooting burst after burst and no hits at all.

Are you saying VPN causes lag issues? Because I find it hard hitting flying barn, and think VPN is enabled on that pc. Never thought of it, but it would make sense
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2024, 01:09:01 AM »
Zacherof, who is my nephew, shot down my Dad in Masters of the Air.

He is not One of Our Boys.  He is one them guys we are fighting what are called "The Germans" or whatever.

Treachery, I say!

I allege that Zacherof was using one -- and possibly MORE than one! -- impossible shot to accomplish this foul deed.

Its a outrage!  (To quote yet another Zack.)

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2024, 01:55:41 AM »
Are you saying VPN causes lag issues? Because I find it hard hitting flying barn, and think VPN is enabled on that pc. Never thought of it, but it would make sense

It is increasing lag, as signal goes via scenic road instead of straight one.
The Mad   CatMan!