Author Topic: Comms  (Read 366 times)

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
Comms
« on: January 27, 2024, 02:06:00 PM »
Lately I've been flying with everything detuned except for Systems Messages. I thought <Salutes> would come through that channel but today I have evidence that they don't. Is there any way to continue to fly in peace-and-quiet mode but see Salutes? A good fight is a good fight. Does enabling '1 All' fix this?
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
Re: Comms
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2024, 02:17:24 PM »
Lately I've been flying with everything detuned except for Systems Messages. I thought <Salutes> would come through that channel but today I have evidence that they don't. Is there any way to continue to fly in peace-and-quiet mode but see Salutes? A good fight is a good fight. Does enabling '1 All' fix this?

Im not sure how my settings are but on the main tab I just have country, ranges and friends. In my second tab I have 200 also off but somehow I still see only salutes for anyone. I will see what it’s at when I log in later.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2024, 02:29:30 PM »
Ok on tab 2 the settings have only the box for “1 and 200” checked, all others boxes unchecked. In the chat bar I do not have 200 tuned to any channel but I still see all the salutes that come through.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2024, 07:18:38 AM »
Ok on tab 2 the settings have only the box for “1 and 200” checked, all others boxes unchecked. In the chat bar I do not have 200 tuned to any channel but I still see all the salutes that come through.

That works, thank you.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234