Author Topic: Kalifornia  (Read 1239 times)

Offline sparky127

• Nickel Member
Re: Kalifornia
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2024, 10:06:40 AM »
If you're asking that question, you already know the answer.

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2024, 02:14:36 PM »
Get'em while you can Californians. 

https://www.elasticprecision.com/

San Bernardino county currently ranked #5 for murders in Ca. In top ten for carjacking. The recent murder of six Spanish speakers at EL Mirage by five Spanish speakers over cartel business may jump us up to number four! Please issue rubber band guns to all liberals. I don't know if a handgun will save me from crime just once the opportunity to defend my famally and self!
AkCaine

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2024, 02:19:31 PM »
If you're asking that question, you already know the answer.

No, I don't. I want an opinion from a real expert.
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2024, 05:03:01 PM »
“Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty.” - Ronald Reagan

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2024, 09:20:34 AM »
I love/loved California.  Over 1/2 of my family are Americans 15 Cousins, 5 Aunts, 6 Uncles, etc etc, and they mostly live in Arizona now, but a couple lived in California, near Chula Vista (San Diego area).  Early in life I loved visiting there, as everything about that place and area was fantastic to a boy from the Western part of Canada.

Later on I travelled at ton for work in my early 20s, and of the 40+ flights into the USA for 5 years, a quarter of these would be to L.A. and the southern part of California, with one or two perhaps per year to the Bay area.   Great people, great weather, great times on the water, great food (Mexican food as well as the Sushi had no equals in my travels), great everything.

Now, woke-ism is at its peak in California, and anyone claiming that this movement as well as the "progressives" haven't kicked the crap out of California is either delusional or part of the mainstream media apparatus.  Such a wonderful, wonderful place, that's now well on its way to being destroyed.  Treasonous at best.

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2024, 10:49:22 AM »
  Such a wonderful, wonderful place, that's now well on its way to being destroyed.  Treasonous at best.

WOW! Now being liberal and woke is treasonous but inciting an insurrection is not?? :bolt:
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2024, 11:02:25 AM »
WOW! Now being liberal and woke is treasonous but inciting an insurrection is not?? :bolt:

Modern day liberalism has nothing to do with the real meaning of that word and wokecancelling in the name of that liberalism has destroyed huge amount of lives. From those, who have disagreed with modern day liberalists, as those who claim to be the most tolerant cannot accept and tolerate anything outside of their bubble and tunnel vision view.

Edit: Mizplellet wroods
« Last Edit: February 05, 2024, 11:31:35 AM by GasTeddy »
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2024, 11:08:52 AM »
A couple decades plus we used to vacation in Southern CA. The usual tourist stuff in San Diego and LA with Disney etc. I saw things starting to change and we stopped going. The last trip we flew in to Palomar field from Tucson. Most everything went fine but traffic was horrendous as usual. The final straw was back at Palomar. Avgas was really expensive compared to AZ so I declined to fill the tanks. I calculate my fuel burn, added an hour reserve and ordered and paid for 12 gallons, not a full top off. Then we left to do our tourist stuff. Upon return, I checked the fuel level in the tanks. They were at the same level as when we arrived. I went to the FTO desk and the woman there basically told me to get out of her face, the fuel was pumped and she had things to do, like her nails. Asking for the supervisor was a waste of time, he wasn't at work. The desk agent told me there was no big deal about the fuel I should just take off and forget it. That would have put me on the ground well short of my destination. I got fuel, paid again and we left. I tried to deal with the "supervisor" by phone later and got the same load of crap. Even explaining that taking off short of fuel would be ungood didn't seem to be a concern of his. We never went back

Keep in mind part of the San Diego destination was visiting my half brother who lives there. I kept up with the RV news from there as well as anything to do with CCW. Most of what I carried was on their no good list including mag limits. Our RV setup was also beyond their max length and we used a retired semi for a tow vehicle. The news from other RVers indicated that I was likely to be stopped by CHP and ordered to unhitch and pay to have the trailer towed in addition to multiple citations. They would have gone absolutely bug nuts if the saw the ammo I carried in the truck as well as what I had in my light weight safe in the RV. In our travels I did a lot of shooting in various places so had a sup[ly of ammo and what ever weapons I wanted to have each particular year. We avoided the PDRK (peepuls demokratik repugnant of kaliphornya) like the plague during our time on the road (04-17). I haven't seen my Brother since the 90's.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2024, 11:34:21 AM »
Should probably skip Oakland on any vacation tour.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1754548421623787936
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2024, 12:33:38 PM »

Except that only woke liberals believe this.   
“Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty.” - Ronald Reagan

Offline Skyguns MKII

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2024, 03:35:48 AM »
Two years last December I have been unable to buy Ammunition here. It all started when I got a real id.  The spelling of my first name went from Jess to Jessie all other info remained the same. On first rejection was told to wait six months for DOJ to process change. Then was told to update my info on CFARS and wait 6 months for update which I did. I reregistered my firearms with the new spelling and received message to update my info on CFARS which I did second time. Contacted my congressman and after several back an forth's he put me in touch with a congressman who was the point man for this problem. He contacted the DOJ for me and in four months no reply from DOJ! The law requiring a background check has been struck down. Going to the range they were happy to sell you ammo at twice the price! I have renewed my CCW twice while this went on.
Come to find out they had a false rejection rate over 16% and a positive rejection rate of 3% :bhead

don't feel too bad. My DROS'S keep coming back undetermined. Had to hire an attorney and everything because calling the DOJ was no help. In fact the DOJ over the phone more or less told me get screwed and hire and attorney. I bought several firearms from the same store just the month prior. Heck I haven't had as much as a parking ticket in over 10 years and I was active duty at the time getting thrown this turd lol.

Anyways I share your pain. Took a less than a week for the Attorney to figure it out some clerical issue. Now I'm waiting on the DOJ to catch up and that is expected to be done mid next year  :mad:

Iv heard of the horror stories and I guess thats all what I thought they were.  Make no mistake the system is flawed and law abiding people having to put up with this is VERY COMMON.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2024, 06:32:10 AM »
It's why they are moving from CA and NY to TX and FL in droves

Some enjoy the nanny states....somehow...looks like a few here want them too.

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2024, 09:41:22 AM »
I saw where a lot of low income are moving to california while the higher income folks are moving out.
 This is the result of making homeless and druggies more important than productive individuals.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2024, 04:07:27 PM »
It's why they are moving from CA and NY to TX and FL in droves

Some enjoy the nanny states....somehow...looks like a few here want them too.

Eagler
Ya. Texas needs to close the border to these guys too. So many have moved here it's getting bad. If it keeps up they're going to have to rename Austin to New California...