Author Topic: A self-replicating RNA (saRNA) vaccine is an exciting advancement in vaccine tec  (Read 1658 times)

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member

Suicide is illegal

How many years in prison one gets for that?
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube

It explains itself in context. You don’t/can’t get punished, but your family does, on many levels.
But you knew that, right? lol

Funny point tho.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
Or maybe measles are making a comeback as a byproduct of letting record millions of who knows what across our southern border for the last almost 4 years...

Eagler

Both can be true.

But, explain it away. :)

Facts are ugly, truth is boring. <shrug> its all POV.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member

It's called karma

The pain and suffering caused by such an act to those left behind is added to your debt of suffering you will be accountable for in your next lives...

You escape nothing imo

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
It's called karma

The pain and suffering caused by such an act to those left behind is added to your debt of suffering you will be accountable for in your next lives...

You escape nothing imo

Eagler

Well, to be honest, I believe you. And karma with rebirth.
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
Not sure about this. I know some people who got out instead of getting the anthrax vaccine.

That said, I think I got like 16 vaccines my first week of bootcamp whether I needed them or not!

Lost my Shot records once... before they went digital.  That was a toejamty ordeal.  Got 3 of the Anthrax ones, didn't think it was a big deal as a Vet(erinarian) in the family told me they'd been getting it for decades.  That one DID do some weird toejam to me for a couple days.

Balked at the idea of getting a shot to combat COVIDIOCY.  Wore a mask 3 times, all of which were required to walk in the VA to get HBP meds, would have told them where to stick their Jab had I needed to.
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It

Used to be that Deadly Force was authorized to prevent Suicide (Nebraska some 25yrs ago). 

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
Used to be that Deadly Force was authorized to prevent Suicide (Nebraska some 25yrs ago).

That sounds like something the military would come up with...

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
That sounds like something the military would come up with...

Ya, it does.  But that info came from a DoD Civ (my boss) who was a Douglas Co Res. Deputy & 2nd in line for Chief of Police for Council Bluffs.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
I think we should spend a few billion dollars and get the CMDF setup and working. I'd let Charles Grant ( Stephen Boyd ) and Cora Peterson ( Raquel Welch ) travel around my system in a lazer equipped microsub vaporizing covid germs an hour at a time.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
I think we should spend a few billion dollars and get the CMDF setup and working. I'd let Charles Grant ( Stephen Boyd ) and Cora Peterson ( Raquel Welch ) travel around my system in a lazer equipped microsub vaporizing covid germs an hour at a time.

You just want Raquel Welch in you.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member

Isn't that what they did in 2021? Lol

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals