Author Topic: I.P. for sale?  (Read 2388 times)

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
Re: I.P. for sale?
« Reply #75 on: February 22, 2024, 10:14:45 PM »
I found a Mattel Intellivision console and some games recently that actually still work.

I still have mine.

"B-17 Bomber."  You needed to have the Intellivoice add-on (which I also still have!).

Otherwise, "Burgertime" was our favorite.

- oldman

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #76 on: February 23, 2024, 09:02:53 AM »
I still have my 1985 Compaq suitcase. It still works.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #77 on: February 23, 2024, 10:10:53 AM »
How do you guys even know what the OP is talking about? IP for sale?  That doesn't mean anything to me and he didn't say anything that would even give a slight clue as to what he's talking about. Unless "I.P" has some other meaning that I'm not getting.

Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #78 on: February 23, 2024, 10:41:18 AM »
How do you guys even know what the OP is talking about? IP for sale?  That doesn't mean anything to me and he didn't say anything that would even give a slight clue as to what he's talking about. Unless "I.P" has some other meaning that I'm not getting.

Well, based on his wording I was assuming "Intellectual Property". 
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #79 on: February 23, 2024, 10:42:44 AM »

I read it as the intellectual property that is AH. The coad and the rest.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #80 on: February 23, 2024, 11:08:09 AM »
I mean, he didn't even mention anything about AH and he hasn't been back since.
Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #81 on: February 23, 2024, 11:09:22 AM »
Maybe he went back under the bridge?

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #82 on: February 23, 2024, 11:21:35 AM »

1st I saw the thread I thought it was hacked spam

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #83 on: February 23, 2024, 11:25:08 AM »

Eagler

He is Challenger's younger brother.  I don't think he is as active as some.  He came to notify when he was taking over Challengers sound files.  That's when I first saw him so he is not a bot.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #84 on: February 23, 2024, 11:30:42 AM »
Intellectual Property.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #85 on: February 23, 2024, 11:45:16 AM »
He is Challenger's younger brother.  I don't think he is as active as some.  He came to notify when he was taking over Challengers sound files.  That's when I first saw him so he is not a bot.

I sure wish those could be fixed they are so good!
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #86 on: February 23, 2024, 02:36:08 PM »

Eagler

In real life, Spam always looks hacked.   :rofl
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #87 on: February 23, 2024, 10:22:38 PM »
Been in IT a long time. Scammers can be pretty sophisticated. Never let your guard down.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline IntelDan

• Zinc Member
« Reply #88 on: February 29, 2024, 12:57:37 PM »
I was just thinking about expanding AH3 is all, so your assumption of what I meant by I.P. is correct. I'm a Georgia Teach grad that started and then sold three software startups, I 'COADed' for SAP for years and now I patch and repair SOCOM firmware/software for Lockheed. I know AH3 has limitations with client numbers in close proximity, but the way the airplanes interact at all is amazing. I would love to expand upon this work, but I don't want to ask HTC to do anything they don't consider best for their users. I just thought it might be good to offer a future to AH3 that it may, or may not already have. After 6 pages it seems like this is as far as it goes.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #89 on: February 29, 2024, 02:54:49 PM »
I was just thinking about expanding AH3 is all, so your assumption of what I meant by I.P. is correct. I'm a Georgia Teach grad that started and then sold three software startups, I 'COADed' for SAP for years and now I patch and repair SOCOM firmware/software for Lockheed. I know AH3 has limitations with client numbers in close proximity, but the way the airplanes interact at all is amazing. I would love to expand upon this work, but I don't want to ask HTC to do anything they don't consider best for their users. I just thought it might be good to offer a future to AH3 that it may, or may not already have. After 6 pages it seems like this is as far as it goes.

Hitech is the only guy at the company these days. If you have a thought/idea, give him a call. At least you'll have a good answer instead of what passes for one on the boards.