Author Topic: Too funny!  (Read 418 times)

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
Too funny!
« on: March 15, 2024, 05:07:36 PM »
The way to address a problem with mods and mutes it to lock any threads related to it. That will address this issue that keeps coming up. :)

Happy Weekend! Time to fly! :airplane: Gonna go get in my G6 with 30mm!

Offline Chris79

• Silver Member
Re: Too funny!
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2024, 06:04:33 PM »
G14? I am unaware that a G6 sports taters.

Chuikov

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2024, 06:57:25 PM »

A 30mm version was developed, designated Bf 109G-6/U4. Less than 200 were built before 1944, and our G-14 is identical to 1944 built G-6's so adding the 30mm to the regular G-6 is not needed.
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2024, 07:10:08 PM »
That's not a 30mm. This is a 30 mm.

Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2024, 08:04:35 PM »
I always loved it when Hitech would post the logs of the conversations that the muted players complained about. It was great seeing them caught by their own stupidity.

Rules are rules. You cant say certain words in the game, so dont. There is a hard list that if you type one it warns you with an automatic response and lets you know if you continue you will get a mute. Then it is your choice to push it and get muted, or to grow the F up and drop it.

What is so hard to understand? And dont give us the crap about a "vengeful" mod. They have rules as well. If a report is made to HTC the logs are pulled and it is checked. If a MOD is out of line Im sure he will no longer be a MOD.

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2024, 10:24:02 PM »
Mods are Sissys
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2024, 11:45:08 AM »
I always loved it when Hitech would post the logs of the conversations that the muted players complained about. It was great seeing them caught by their own stupidity.

Rules are rules. You cant say certain words in the game, so dont. There is a hard list that if you type one it warns you with an automatic response and lets you know if you continue you will get a mute. Then it is your choice to push it and get muted, or to grow the F up and drop it.

What is so hard to understand? And dont give us the crap about a "vengeful" mod. They have rules as well. If a report is made to HTC the logs are pulled and it is checked. If a MOD is out of line Im sure he will no longer be a MOD.
A MOD couldn't have said it better. :)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 12:33:43 PM by hazmatt »

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2024, 11:45:54 AM »
Late war G6 in IL2 has option for 30mm.

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2024, 11:54:56 AM »
Mods are Sissys

Not everyone wants to listen to the loud rant aimlessly into the abyss. #2 complaint by former players in posts on other sites? Ch. 200 and bbs. Not everyone in the world is pompous.

Mods hold more numbers than they lose.
If you wouldn’t say it at a family reunion bbq, don’t say it in public here.

I give some former players zero credibility. They have no stake in the game. They are often less likely to be reasonable, they don’t care about numbers, nor consequences. Disgruntled attitudes, professional victims. “it’s everyone’s fault but mine”. Most are just here to paint a negative picture and convince us to think like them, or we’re stupid for not. It takes an arrogant obsessive personality to hang out at an EX-GF’s home, just to belittle them. Ha! Its ok to grow up. Its ok to be humble. Its ok to not push your views on others. Some who visit here have uncountable red flags. Can spot them 10 miles away,

When it comes down to it, their whines are usually groundless. Even paying player whines are usually groundless. A lot of projection.

People like Fugitive has a lot more class than some in this section of bbs. I’ll take that over a pompous butt I’ll never respect.

- former AW Mod/GA

Don’t forget the report button for frivolous complaints by former players.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2024, 10:48:08 PM »
Not everyone wants to listen to the loud rant aimlessly into the abyss. #2 complaint by former players in posts on other sites? Ch. 200 and bbs. Not everyone in the world is pompous.

Mods hold more numbers than they lose.
If you wouldn’t say it at a family reunion bbq, don’t say it in public here.

I give some former players zero credibility. They have no stake in the game. They are often less likely to be reasonable, they don’t care about numbers, nor consequences. Disgruntled attitudes, professional victims. “it’s everyone’s fault but mine”. Most are just here to paint a negative picture and convince us to think like them, or we’re stupid for not. It takes an arrogant obsessive personality to hang out at an EX-GF’s home, just to belittle them. Ha! Its ok to grow up. Its ok to be humble. Its ok to not push your views on others. Some who visit here have uncountable red flags. Can spot them 10 miles away,

When it comes down to it, their whines are usually groundless. Even paying player whines are usually groundless. A lot of projection.

People like Fugitive has a lot more class than some in this section of bbs. I’ll take that over a pompous butt I’ll never respect.

- former AW Mod/GA

Don’t forget the report button for frivolous complaints by former players.

They're still Sissys, well typically.

DCS has their share of Mods too, so don't feel too bad.

You should check out The Tribunal on Hoggit's Discord... it's hilarious.  THEY do it quite well, as it's far more cut and dry, with real, impactful penalties, and they don't hide.  In fact, it's not unusual to see who reported who, and what's done about it.  All above board, public, with very little wiggle room for playing favorites.   
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann