Author Topic: What is ruining this game for me and maybe you...  (Read 379 times)

Offline diaster

• Copper Member
What is ruining this game for me and maybe you...
« on: March 02, 2024, 12:56:58 PM »
What I and several others experience and yes complain about and ruins the gameplay

1. It seems that the same group of players tank's take multiple hits in soft areas to kill (we all know who they are) yet they repeatedly one shot the same area on our tanks without fail. Case-In_point  I just shot at one t34 today from my T34  and hit him three times in the side and once in the front and they all fail to kill or slow him, then he one shots me (I am in a bush) in the front armor. Later in same instance I respawn in, a teammate and I hit him a total of 6 times (both of mine in the side) at 1.2k and all hits are bounces, then he one shots us both while moving at full speed! His first shots were short but impact shots were lethal.
2. Guys patrolling airfields and just pouncing on anyone taking off. Not a base take, just score whoring.
3. People calling out enemy tanks at extreme distances 4k+ (seen this on my own team). I actually look from same position and see nothing - ots obvious some can see through the trees, Rumor of a graphics card glitch.,
4. SHADES -and not just the finetime (who completely "games" the game) type but spies. I am hiding near a gv base, very deep in bushes (so well that in film, I can't see me). Green end sortie. Enemy player and "magic enemy Player" spawn in, now its red end sortie, Other player is driving around looking in possible on base hiding spots.Magic Player drives off base straight to me (offsetting me 100m to his right) turret pointed my direction the whole time and shoots me through the trees and bushes one shot no miss.
5, Highly suspicious gameplay. This is where this post probably gets deleted. I watched a pony D fire guns nonstop for almost 3 minutes and took a town to white flag. Reality - Pony's guns fire non-stop for about 30 secs with full ammo pack. The player, still flies today. One of the "field rapers" from point number 2
6. I am shooting at nme plane, in films several rounds go through the engine area and the pilot seat, he is unharmed and engine doesn't smoke. He pulls nose high 15 degrees off my horizontal and fires towards me, instant death. Film clearly shows his rounds missing me by 100 feet. I was the winner of that duel yet not. Turned in film, with multiple stills showing impacts, player is here today still making miracle shots. Landing 5 to 8 kills a sortie (1 v many) with a .06 accuracy. If you watch him he seems to know where to find these kill boxes and wades in with no fear. Ryusn was like that in a 262 flies in to 1 v 8, comes out with 8 kills and no damage, however he is no longer here or changed his name.
7 Some guys ALWAYS winning the collision. This is the ghost plane drag that uses ping to win the outcome. In short, the nme doesn't see you, he sees you plane slightly behind you and has perfected avoiding that image to fly away unharmed yet you impact his image and you suffer damage, This happens because the damage is recorded client side.
6. Horrible ENY system that counts tower campers
7. Flying off the map
8.  Hiding in the 3 story buildings
9. much more, but i made my point
10.  Hitech's absolute refusal to address these after years of complaints and deleting any posts that questions the game validity (claims of hacks). Lets see how far this gets

I made my points, I am not going to revisit this post so any flaming is a waste of your time. I just wanted to put in words what many people are saying in game, backed up by my own ACTUAL experience.
"Harden The F_ck Up”

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
Re: What is ruining this game for me and maybe you...
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2024, 01:06:26 PM »
I have heard a rumor that by using a certain password puts you in the servers as " Administrator" mode where you can have infinite ammo and use the lead computed gunsight.

Several players had this password I was told.
"Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you"---Betty

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2024, 01:26:47 PM »
Turning the tree detail setting to zero is a small trick a lot of tankers use to see through trees where others may not be able to.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2024, 01:45:42 PM »
I have heard a rumor that by using a certain password puts you in the servers as " Administrator" mode where you can have infinite ammo and use the lead computed gunsight.

Several players had this password I was told.

That is nonsense. 100%

desperate people make up desperate things to say. Your efforts are 100 % failure.

I have a feeling for that comment, your time on these boards is coming to an end.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2024, 02:13:24 PM by Animl-AW »
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2024, 04:20:13 PM »
What I and several others experience and yes complain about and ruins the gameplay

I made my points, I am not going to revisit this post so any flaming is a waste of your time. I just wanted to put in words what many people are saying in game, backed up by my own ACTUAL experience.

FWIW, I don't think HT has been monitoring his own game for quite some time.

I personally need his help with some account administration issues but emails and phone messages have had no results. Been somewhat concerned about him.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2024, 04:50:58 PM »

1. It seems that the same group of players tank's take multiple hits in soft areas to kill (we all know who they are) yet they repeatedly one shot the same area on our tanks without fail. Case-In_point  I just shot at one t34 today from my T34  and hit him three times in the side and once in the front and they all fail to kill or slow him, then he one shots me (I am in a bush) in the front armor. Later in same instance I respawn in, a teammate and I hit him a total of 6 times (both of mine in the side) at 1.2k and all hits are bounces, then he one shots us both while moving at full speed! His first shots were short but impact shots were lethal.
2. Guys patrolling airfields and just pouncing on anyone taking off. Not a base take, just score whoring.
3. People calling out enemy tanks at extreme distances 4k+ (seen this on my own team). I actually look from same position and see nothing - ots obvious some can see through the trees, Rumor of a graphics card glitch.,
4. SHADES -and not just the finetime (who completely "games" the game) type but spies. I am hiding near a gv base, very deep in bushes (so well that in film, I can't see me). Green end sortie. Enemy player and "magic enemy Player" spawn in, now its red end sortie, Other player is driving around looking in possible on base hiding spots.Magic Player drives off base straight to me (offsetting me 100m to his right) turret pointed my direction the whole time and shoots me through the trees and bushes one shot no miss.
5, Highly suspicious gameplay. This is where this post probably gets deleted. I watched a pony D fire guns nonstop for almost 3 minutes and took a town to white flag. Reality - Pony's guns fire non-stop for about 30 secs with full ammo pack. The player, still flies today. One of the "field rapers" from point number 2
6. I am shooting at nme plane, in films several rounds go through the engine area and the pilot seat, he is unharmed and engine doesn't smoke. He pulls nose high 15 degrees off my horizontal and fires towards me, instant death. Film clearly shows his rounds missing me by 100 feet. I was the winner of that duel yet not. Turned in film, with multiple stills showing impacts, player is here today still making miracle shots. Landing 5 to 8 kills a sortie (1 v many) with a .06 accuracy. If you watch him he seems to know where to find these kill boxes and wades in with no fear. Ryusn was like that in a 262 flies in to 1 v 8, comes out with 8 kills and no damage, however he is no longer here or changed his name.
7 Some guys ALWAYS winning the collision. This is the ghost plane drag that uses ping to win the outcome. In short, the nme doesn't see you, he sees you plane slightly behind you and has perfected avoiding that image to fly away unharmed yet you impact his image and you suffer damage, This happens because the damage is recorded client side.
6. Horrible ENY system that counts tower campers
7. Flying off the map
8.  Hiding in the 3 story buildings
9. much more, but i made my point
10.  Hitech's absolute refusal to address these after years of complaints and deleting any posts that questions the game validity (claims of hacks). Lets see how far this gets

Post the films.

Also to note if you are basing any of this by watching a film you made and jumping into the other players vehicle/plane I have to call BS. Your film shows YOUR data. So if you didnt score any hits in the flim you didnt score any hits when you jump to the other plane even if it looks like the tracers are going through the cockpit.  The only way you can call it from the other plane/vehicle is by getting the other players film of the same incident.

Lowering the tree count range also will remove tank graphics at those ranges as well. They are not going to add all these trees to only give you the option to remove them, because EVERYONE would just remove the trees.

Dickwood should get a vacation from the boards for even posting crap like that.

Collisions are easy From your view on your computer never run into anyone or anything and you will NEVER lose a collision. If you get too close in and while avoiding the collision you get a bunch of cannon round through your canopy that is what killed you, NOT a collision. If you dont get the "you have collided" system message you didnt collide.

I've read that a few of the map builders are looking into how to fix the "hiding in the 3 story building" thing. Give them some time.

ENY is ENY. If you have a better way of making it better point it out. Just remember a lot of player thought they knew how to fix it by their fixes more often than not caused bigger issues. What we have is pretty much the best it can be short of assigning players to teams as they log in each time, and nobody wants that.

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2024, 04:54:08 PM »
That is nonsense. 100%

desperate people make up desperate things to say. Your efforts are 100 % failure.

I have a feeling for that comment, your time on these boards is coming to an end.

It was told to me by a former map maker in this game. He pointed it out on the whiteboard
"Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you"---Betty

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys